Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 am
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Hey I see my wing! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:50 am
I'm sad I missed this! Stupid time zones... emo this would have been on at 4 o'clock in the morning for me...
Looks like you all had a great time. 3nodding  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 am
omfg noooo I wanted to go but I was asleep. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 am
I thought it kind of sucked it was at a time not many EST people were on.
It would have been nice if there was a whole day put aside to swing in... sweatdrop
or someone from the crew was given a time slot to be there for those of EDT and other US times. You can't really call it a guild party if not everyone can come. i voted, not just to vote but i wanted to come as well....  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:09 am
Shedeem
It would have been nice if there was a whole day put aside to swing in... sweatdrop
or someone from the crew was given a time slot to be there for those of EDT and other US times. You can't really call it a guild party if not everyone can come. i voted, not just to vote but i wanted to come as well....

I agree....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 am
aww i missed it D confused i was probably asleep by the time the announcement even got out D:  

Prism Stryder Kaede

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:39 am
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

xd Alruna is getting along mightily nice with those tentacles.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 pm
Is the chat still there? I was sleeping/ homework  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 pm
Shedeem
yeah.
i was thinking about this issue last night.
the party was pushed out last min.

but i'm going to make a thread for the next one and people can suggest/choose what day of the weekend and what time is best for everyone.

sadly though, there will always be people missing out. but i'll try make it so not the same time zones miss out each week.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:05 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
yeah.

but i'm going to make a thread for the next one and people can suggest/choose what day of the weekend and what time is best for everyone.

sadly though, there will always be people missing out. but i'll try make it so not the same time zones miss out each week.

a suggest ... Just a opinion keep in mind... I don't think it was a good idea to have a last min thing. I feel it should have been cancel due to lacking of planning (well what it came off to me) .  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:12 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
yeah.

a suggest ... Just a opinion keep in mind... I don't think it was a good idea to have a last min thing. I feel it should have been cancel due to lacking of planning (well what it came off to me) .

that's a lil insulting to me.. cause I put a lot of my time into it.
=/
It's not my fault I had to go to hospital for a few days and things got a bit messed up.

I would have had it earlier yesterday.. but there were no mods on at the time to do that. And there was NO way I was canceling it.

Now that I have the power, that wont be happening again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:17 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
yeah.

=/
It's not my fault I had to go to hospital for a few days and things got a bit messed up.

I would have had it earlier yesterday.. but there were no mods on at the time to do that. And there was NO way I was canceling it.

It wasn't to insult ^_^. But just I feel it could have pull off until another day. Unless it was because of chat space thingy I can see why you couldn't cancel.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:25 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
yeah.

=/

It wasn't to insult ^_^. But just I feel it could have pull off until another day. Unless it was because of chat space thingy I can see why you couldn't cancel.

i didn't want to cancel for various reasons. One being I put my ow gold into renting the flash space.
And tbh, it actually turned out really well and all those involved had a good time.

i'm hoping to have 2-3 flash space parties a month, so it's not like there wont be more chances for fun ;3nod:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:28 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
yeah.

That would be nice since I was disappointed, I wanted to hang out with everyone since I like you all so much. I do like this point in a way by Rach
Quote:
it could have pull off until another day
That would have been fine to put it off again, your health comes first. If people can't understand that, then it's not fair to you. heart Maybe it can be a two day thing next time? Though, I have no clue if the weekend would be better or not?  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:29 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
MrsrachaelSnape
AliceLoathesWonderland
Shedeem
yeah.

=/

i didn't want to cancel for various reasons. One being I put my ow gold into renting the flash space.
And tbh, it actually turned out really well and all those involved had a good time.

i'm hoping to have 2-3 flash space parties a month, so it's not like there wont be more chances for fun ;3nod:

Doesn't flash space last 7 days or 24 hours depending ?

TBH?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces