Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
Book 7 Rumors/Theories/Predictions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minorly-Crazy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:20 pm
i read this somehwere that j.k.r is planning on killing off two charaters in book 7 and one of them might be harry 0o she said so that no one can still her charaters or somthing like that when she is done with the series..
i'll cry if snape or harry die's crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:53 pm
Chris Superstar
Devils_Pet
Well...I read something about Harry being Draco's cousin..and goes to live with the Malfoy's now that Lucius is out of the way...O.o

If you look at the Black family tree, it does indeed appear that Harry and Draco might be (distant) cousins. I doubt that means he'll end up living with them, though, since most of the family is either bad, in prison, or dead....not to mention he hates them, and they he.

he may hate them but he was there when Draco lowered his wand so he knows that Draco isnt all bad and i think that:

1. Ron will probably be one of the ones to die
2. Draco "might" save Harry...a big "might"

Malice_Rose1113

pooof_ur_gone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:19 pm
i heard somewhere that harry was going to die in the last book so no diehard fans would badger jk into writing another novel, and also since shes so financially stable now(to say the least) she really doesnt need to write anymore after this one. but who knows jk is a tricky one. and yeah i dont think she would add a new character this far into the series because it wouldnt mean much to the readers. so R.A.B(which i dont specifically recall reading) is probly someone, or something previously mentioned and almost inarguably has something to do with the horcruxes. my random theory is that voldemort cant die if harry is still alive since hes so invloved w/ the boy(the whole scar thing) so harry realizes this and finds a good fight to go out in. which if you think about it makes alot of sense. cos voldemort never really just sent someone to kill harry impersonally or anything(at least to my recollection, but i have been known to be wrong before). and in harry potter and the goblet of fire voldemort mightve been trying to bind them into one body or something so harry could never get away or kill him or anything.but anyway i just made that up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:11 pm
I heard that Snape killed Dumbledore on Dumbledore's orders, which really makes sense, since he was pleading at the end of the 6th book, and I suspect he was pleading for death. Someone that wise and powerful wouldn't let himself be killed if he thought he would still be useful, so maybe his death was useful in some way. And I hope Remus and Tonks were just friends, because they make a really weird couple and it crushes me, because RLSB is my all time favorite ship.  

Kiera Greyback

i-make-stuff-up

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:25 pm
My sister and I think that R.A.B is Regalus Black. Does anyone remember in chapter six (The Noble and Most Ancienct House of Black, page 116), where they found a heavy locket that none of them could open? What if that was the Horcrux? Ya think? Anywhoz, it was just a thought.

Oh, and I think that Dumbledore wanted Snape to kill him. I think it was all planned out (well, not totally, but you know what I mean).

And Sirius isn't dead!!!!

That's all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:07 pm
if i had to make an educated guess, i would think
-Harry's gonna die defeating evil.
-Voldemort's gonna somehow go poof and be gone. (uhh.. somehow)
-Dumbledore isn't dead and is going to come back into the book. (I have quite a few ways to know this)
-Snape is not evil and is helping Dumbledore.
-Ron and Hermione are going to get married.(although i really wanted hermione/ginny ><)
-Ginny's gonna be all depressed Harry died.
-Sirius is gonna come back.
-and i wish somehow there could be harry/draco, but i guess not ><.

thats pretty much all my theories

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

Yoshikuni-Miharu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:26 am
Okay... so I'm gonna guess that we're all in agreeance about R.A.B? Because that's also what my sister and I came up with. Lol.

Hoenstly, I hoope Dumbledore stays dead. For some reason I really don't like him. Don't ask me why though cuz I have no idea. Lol.

Sirius WILL come back! I know it! he'll pop up right in time to save Harry (again) and Draco will realize how much he deeply and truly loves Harry (aww). Ron will ditch Hermione, and Hermione will go to Ginny (cuz that's a cute pairing to) and Remus and Sirius will finally be together (becuz really, no one else deserves him, BUT Remus).... Okay yeah... I know that will all never happen.. but hey! That's where Fanfiction come sin. hehe

Anyway... Jo basically gave out most of the plot line for 7 in 6, so there won't be many surprises.. though knowing my luck.. tehre will be just because I said that... ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:49 pm
I think Lupin, and one/both of the Weasley parents will die (basically, the exact people I want to see make it.) Beyond that, I also think Ron might die. I don't know, I think the end of the books is going to be a real downer. In a way, I miss the "everybody makes it out in the end" feeling of the first three books.  

RJ Hazelwood

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:09 am
Harry is going to die, as is Voldie.

But the publishers wont let her do that, because it is a childrens book and you aren't allowed to kill the main characters.

There will be no homosexual pairings because the publishers wont allow that either, because it's a childrens book.

SO! Basicly, everything we want to happen/expect to happen wont happen because the publishers wont let it.

Thus, we will either get the "And everybody lived happily ever after" where Harry ends up with Ginny again after he has defeated Voldemort. Herm and Ron will get married and reproduce just as the Weasley's always have.

Sounds very logical, unless JK has found a way to convince her publishers to let her kill off the main characters just because they all know the book will still bring in several millions.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:24 pm
I was on a Harry Potter website a while ago, and JK admitted that somethings are revealed about Lily, Harry's mother, and that Peter Pettigrew plays a part in the next book. Hmm.

I think (it's more like rabid fan hope, actually) that Draco will perhaps end up saving Harry, maybe not even from something major, but enough so Harry trusts him and Draco becomes good, or at least neutral. I'd be willing to bet that Snape is neither good nor bad, just plotting forward for his own reasons, and that one of the Weasleys is sure to die, as well.

Ms. Mannequin

Rusty Muffin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:09 am
-I don't think Harry's going to die, it's a children's book so Voldemort's probably going to be the one who is defeated. The classic good versus evil thing.

-Um. Draco might have a bigger part in the last book, I'm hoping. Since he had a bigger part in the sixth, and there was so much left unsaid about him.

-I also think Draco's going to die, though, sad as it makes me. ;_;

-RAB is Regulus...but I think that's pretty much a given. 3nodding

I really don't have much of a clue about what's going to happen in the seventh book...I don't keep up with Rowling's site anymore. sweatdrop

I'm excited about the book coming out, though. Can't wait to see what happens. :3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:40 am
Hmmm..., Harry had better ******** die.... stare  

Soren Lowrensen

Bunnie Wan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:57 pm
Here are a few of my thoughts on the 7th book:

-Harry and Voldemort will both die in an all out battle that will probably take place at Godric's Hallow (where it all began).

-R.A.B. is Regulas Black, and the locket will be with Kretcher when they finally figure it all out.

-Ron and/or Herminone will die

-Tonks will finally realize that she is doing no good whats so ever and disappear through the giant plot hole that JK dropped her out of in the 5th book.

-(though I don't want it to happen) Remus will die killing Peter

-Sirius (though I love him) is dead and will not be coming back

-Ginny will realize that even though she loves Harry, Harry will never love her or any one for that matter and jump off a cliff somewhere (or you know, jump in front of a killing curse for him)

-Draco will figure out that he's been a bloody git and that his father and all of the Death Eaters are in fact, crazy. Then disappear into the giant plot hole in the sky.

-Snape will end up saving the day, somewhat like Superman or Batman would (showing up at the last minute and firing off a new spell no ones ever heard of before and then striking a pose)

-Nevile will realize that he loves Luna more than anything and marry her! (Just cause I keep reading that JK has said she will NOT be putting them together ... We all know we can trust her word on that too right? -.- )

-Dumbledore is a Phoenix now (through reincarnation), and will come to Harry's aid towards the end, only to die along side him and Voldemort.

-We'll learn something about Lily's past, probably that her parents were in fact wizards and that her sister is a Squib and that's why she hates magic

-Harry being the heir of Gryffindor will become very important, and we'll see the sword from the 2nd book come back again

That's about all I got... if I get something else... I'll add it!

JA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:52 pm
Alright....I agree with Aizen Sousuke_Ex 5th Cap. That Dumbledore wanted Snape to kill him. I think because 1)It saved Draco and that’s just how Dumbledore is 2)Dumbledore begged Snape to do something and I think it was to kill him 3)Snape hates Voldomort and likes Dumbledore because he saved him from Voldomort. I mean, who would YOU choose. (Regardless of life or death) I think he’s good (In the way that he hates Voldomort and wants to help Draco and himself- Kind of selfish) and he and Dumbledore were using occlumency (sp?) and legitimency (sp? Again) to communicate with each other during the last scene. They both know how too, after all.
I also agree with Lawchan that Harry will die because he’s the last horocrux.
I’ve been saying these two since I read it.

But I hadn’t given ANY thought to who RAB was because I felt like I wanted to keep some mystery in the book. However, I’ve been spoiled to (Which is OK …it’s just theory...and descution) and I really do think it’s Regulus now.

As for Tonks and Remus…did anyone notice that he only started liking her and her him when Sirius was already “dead” (I’m still hoping……) Just a thought. *Cough* Remus and Sirius were together before! *Cough.* I personally hope Sirius comes back and takes Remus from her. She can go cry in a corner. (No offence. I like Tonks.)
Hermione and Ginny are cute (And Harry and Draco should be together in MY opinion) but just because JKR writes with straight pairs I think HermioneRon and HarryGinny. *shoots herself* And I like those pairing IF it comes down to ONLY straight pairings. This is a slash guild, and that's what I prefer!

Though I am not a Ginny, Draco OR Tonks hater (Just wish they’d like different people) I do like some of KikiUchiha theories. Expecially the one about Petunia being a squib.  

Pearls of Dimond

Donut777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:32 pm
i believe that dumbledore is dead he said deat is the next big adventure Snape did kill him but you guys forgot to mention the unbreakable bond he had with draos mother if drao an not perfor his duties than he would he told dumbledore so dumbledore orderd him to stik with it...

RAB is regulus Blak why brig a new charater in to the book...

Harry dies as muh as it disappoints me he dies right after killing Voldemort and is peaefull....

Sirius doesn't come bak but t he voies that he and luna heard sum how help him  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff