Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Lets get down to business (Mitsu/Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:02 pm
Suddenly, Shun was flipped onto his back. Hard. Letting out a grunt, he found his breath getting knocked out of his lungs. Wheezing a bit, he took a moment to try and recover before pushing himself back to his feet. He was starting to get really worn down now so he was going to try make the best of this before he went down.

But, it was hard to move right when he was having trouble breathing. Rushing back towards the wolf, he ducked down and attempted to sweep her off her feet.

Not romantically though.

HP:7
Damage:2  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm
It seemed Shun wanted to return the favor of being thrown on his back. Suddenly Mitsu found that her feet weren't beneath her but above her and she went tumbling back, the wind getting knocked from her lungs once again.

No doubt it was a good thing she had changed out of a dress. She could only imagine an embarrassing moment at this point in time as the bottom of her dress got flipped up to expose her panties. Thank Jack for jeans.

When she managed to take in a breath the lycan rolled to her side and scrambled to her hands and knees and pushed herself toward Shun with force. Once she was close she swept her leg around hoping to catch him in the side.

HP: 26
Damage: 6  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:13 pm
((Derp dice))  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:14 pm
Tucking in, Shun could just take the brunt of the blow, though he tried to minimize the damage. Gritting his teeth, he rolled to the side before lunging back out at her with both daggers, aiming to slash with them at once.

HP: 1
Damage: 7  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:15 pm
Mitsu had come running forward again hoping to avoid giving Shun a chance to gather his wits and counter but she had been just slightly too slow. As she approached she felt two sweeps across her mid section and the warmth of blood as it ran down her front.

With a yelp she took a step back, arms coming up around her midsection as she retreated back to avoid another attack.

HP: 19
Damage: 0  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 pm
Shun couldn't help but frown a bit at the sight of Mitsu's blood running down. But he put those thoughts aside. Now wasn't the time to be gentle with her. Gritting his teeth, he pressed on, lunging out to strike her again with his daggers. One slash after another.

HP:1
Damage:8  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:23 pm
Attack after attack and Mitsu was starting to feel the effects. She had let her guard down for a moment and this was what happened. She could feel the blades of his daggers sinking into her skin one after the other. Across the arm, the hand, the cheek, the side.

Finally it came to the point when she finally snapped being done with it all. Instead of striking him though like one might expect she waited for him to come back around and pounced him sending them both to the ground. Her tail swaying back and forth almost in an irritated manner, she stared at Shun with a half pout. :T She was all cut up now and bleeding. This didn't make her happy.

HP: 11
Damage: 4  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:32 pm
Letting out another grunt as he was suddenly pounced upon and pinned, Shun let out a breath and his daggers were desummoned. While he noticed that she did not look all too happy, a softer expression had returned to his features. She had managed to defeat him in combat.

"Excellent," he said, though he sounded pretty tired right now. Indeed, he was pretty worn down, and no doubt battered and bruised. But he was fine with it. Nothing new here.

"You've gotten much better. I'm proud of you, Mitsu," he added quietly while bringing a hand up to try and caress her uncut cheek. Nevermind the fact they were both beaten up and she was probably still irritated with him for slicing her up.

HP: -3  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:43 pm
Okay so a little praise went a long way. It seemed to sooth and ease a bit of the irritation Mitsu felt about being cut up, a smile starting to appear on her face.

"I'm all cut up now," She tried to whine but leaned into the hand that came to caress her cheek. It was comforting and warm and she continued to stay where she was laying on top of Shun. "You really think I'm getting better?" Mitsu asked nuzzling into his cheek. "Because sometimes I think you go easy on me so I don't feel as bad."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:46 pm
"We'll get you patched up. You've probably left a few marks on my body as well. This should be good practice for that fear Healing, hm?" Shun said before lightly wrapping an arm around her. Now he could be gentle, seeing how they were done training for the time being.

"I don't go easy on anyone, Mitsu. Not if I can help it. And yes, I definitely think you will continue to improve."

In the back of his mind, he was thinking that since he lost, he needed to step up his game some more as well.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:56 pm
Mitsu smiled then, reassured as she snuggled into his embrace, nuzzling his cheek one more time. She stayed that way for a while until she finally stood to her feet and offered a hand down to the reaper.

"Well, I guess let's get you and I patched up." Mitsu said softly. It would be good practice she supposed. She wasn't learning first aid for nothing.

And then Mitsu promptly lifted Shun up and slung him over her shoulder. He was injured badly so he really shouldn't be walking. Before he could begin protest the lycan headed toward the door of the gym to exit. Like a boss.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm
Nodding quietly to her, Shun slowly pushed himself to his feet, taking her hand to help himself up. He was a little unsteady, but he was able to stand and walk on his own. Letting out a breath, he started to head on back with her.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas