Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
How can they see if we bumped or not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dusty Golightly

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 am
chiisai-akanbo
Kairi Neko KH
I havent done any recent activity on playing glowing tanks in this guild and bumping so am I going to get removed because of that? cat_rofl cat_cry

Naah.. I'm holding it off because of so many violent reactions. xD

I haven't been playing BG a lot lately (too busy) but when I do I always bump, usually three times. I just now saw your last announcement and tried to add you as a friend. I clicked under your Avy onto "Add as a friend" and got the message "invalid user name". SAY WHAT????? I don't understand, but I wanted you to know I did try. heart

BTW - Dusty Golightly is one of GailAnne Munchkin's mules.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:34 am
So I bump BG when I play but I hardly play anymore (it comes and goes in spurts as I desire items)

But I am worried about my mule, I never play on it other than to feed the full Enki tank. If it is kicked from guild will the tank still be listed? I think it's the only one of my tanks listed, but I am making a pure Airshark tank in a month on this account so I would eventually like them both listed. Should I worry about my mule or not?  

Pippin Aelaera Nueth

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:54 am
So many mule tanks and owners. Honestly I would rather see you bump here in this guild and keep the conversation going, but guess that's just me. Funny how no one seems to care until they get kicked out then all of a sudden they come up in arms and get all pissy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:19 am
Personally I think everyone should just relax. So we got a little frustration rant. Damn! Isn't anyone allowed to vent and get a little understanding???? I used to own a guild and there were many times I felt like pulling my hair out. I shut it down because it caused me more stress than joy!

Running a guild these days is not easy! Thanks to what Gaia has all done to Booty Grab..... it is not what it used to be. For as many people who bump....there are thirty more who don't! You cannot buy them all with hand outs to get them to bump.... or even to keep them active in a guild. That costs a fortune and you will still only have the regulars anyways.

We all got the apology announcement today..... which I might add..... I did not feel was necessary. You do not have to eat crow just because you said how you feel.

To the Captain and Crew..... you are doing a good job here and the best you can... with all things considered that have been done to Booty Grab!
Keep up the good work! emotion_hug

To the members..... Just BUMP the glow to say thank you. If you did you wouldn't have anything to worry about....would you? Simple as that. heart

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Kairi Lon

Adorable Kitty

15,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Kairi Neko KH
I havent done any recent activity on playing glowing tanks in this guild and bumping so am I going to get removed because of that? cat_rofl cat_cry

Naah.. I'm holding it off because of so many violent reactions. xD

..... Holding it off? So you guys WERE going to remove us? even if we were innocent?! stressed scream  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:11 pm
Reve Casse
Personally I think everyone should just relax. So we got a little frustration rant. Damn! Isn't anyone allowed to vent and get a little understanding???? I used to own a guild and there were many times I felt like pulling my hair out. I shut it down because it caused me more stress than joy!

Running a guild these days is not easy! Thanks to what Gaia has all done to Booty Grab..... it is not what it used to be. For as many people who bump....there are thirty more who don't! You cannot buy them all with hand outs to get them to bump.... or even to keep them active in a guild. That costs a fortune and you will still only have the regulars anyways.

We all got the apology announcement today..... which I might add..... I did not feel was necessary. You do not have to eat crow just because you said how you feel.

To the Captain and Crew..... you are doing a good job here and the best you can... with all things considered that have been done to Booty Grab!
Keep up the good work! emotion_hug

To the members..... Just BUMP the glow to say thank you. If you did you wouldn't have anything to worry about....would you? Simple as that. heart

I agree ... mostly... I also tried to let the owners and crew know in a letter. I say mostly only because, yes, sadly there are some people (particularly kenesthetics who do in fact have problems with feelings of guilt even when they are not. Our sickness I suppose and I did address this in my letter as well.
But yes, being in charge of things like this can have their rewarding moments, but for as many as there are of the rewarding moments, there are at least twice as many that are less so. I do not envy the ones who keeps things in order. I have been a global moderator of a forum (long before Gaia) and frankly, I'd be hard pressed to ever do such again.
Now if we are going to be possibly banned due to inactivity within the guild, as far as posts and such, thats understandable, but something else entirely. I bump.... but i don't socialize often... i have many reasons for that. Mostly issues at home that arise from me "talking too much". I may have even mentioned such in my original introduction. If I must be deleted for lack of involvement I completely understand and will bump tanks whether I find them within the guild or outside of it.
Just sayin'....
But as to the crew... I agree with Reve.... and I was never mad at anybody and hope that things smooth over quickly...
and as to the members... remember to be patient with those who thoughtfully made a guild for you (which you obviously thought was a good idea when you joined) and who continuously try to keep it running smoothly and offering a fun place to "visit"!
and to Reve... good job you!! wink

TxTiNK

Friendly Fairy

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 am
Dusty Golightly

I haven't been playing BG a lot lately (too busy) but when I do I always bump, usually three times. I just now saw your last announcement and tried to add you as a friend. I clicked under your Avy onto "Add as a friend" and got the message "invalid user name". SAY WHAT????? I don't understand, but I wanted you to know I did try. heart

BTW - Dusty Golightly is one of GailAnne Munchkin's mules.

hello there Gail..
wait did you add <== this account? or the SWG Mule?
xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:04 pm
I always bump right before I grab a tank. As a tank owner, and booty grabber, I feel not only is it appropriate and polite, but it's just common curtisy, as I'd want grabbers to bump my thread as well. 3nodding  

rwerw4243

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces