Reply Kitsusagi Roleplay
Love's a sandstorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 pm
Elly growled, and turned to DP "Do you have ANY standards?" she hissed, and stormed ahead, the next time she ran into one of his stellar sleeping choices, she wasn't going to warn, she would maim and then warn. Hell she wanted to maim him. Her. Really?! God he might as well sleep with a damn fish at this rate.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 pm
((OMG LOVE! xd ))

"Yeah she was a bad choice" He watched as she left glad to see her go. Of course he had standards the woman had to be hot and of age but he didn't really talk to them if they were as easy as that one was, he didn't need to be for one nighters they were suppose to happily ignore each other not be nice he shook his head and continued after Elly, she'd get over it eventually but he was rather annoyed that the girl ruined the progress he had made improving Elly's mood  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:11 pm
Elly just growled and stormed through the woods. "bloody god damn air head. Voice is like nails in a freaking blender. The very thought of....seriously?!" she lashed out, and fell a small tree with one swipe of her claws. She was just a bit frustrated.

((poor choice of words Elly XD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:46 pm
DP smiled, aww it was sweet how much it bothered her, she really was rather cute when she was angry, he just needed to be sure his more questionable flings escaped her detection, he wasn't sure how they would go over. He wondered..... how would she go for a threesome? If she had a say in the female hmm.... he would have to ask her when she was a little more receptive

"You know what?" Tsu flew back in landing in front of Elly "I'm not going to let you bully me, he chose me and like I like him so you can go find your own guy!" She puffed herself up trying to look more intimidating than she really felt, she wasn't sure about this and her eyes kept darting back to the felled tree, she gulped

DP groaned and shook his head, she really was a dumb girl, he was fine allowing Elly to take her aggressions out on this one she was rather asking for it and it would make Elly feel better. He sat to watch the show... it was a nice idea, girls fighting over him... not that it was a very fair fight but if the girl was too dumb to realize it  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

-Shady Mooo-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 pm
Elly didn't hesitate, she didn't even consider for a moment what was about to happen next. 
Because what happened was instinct, hormones, and a females initial reaction to meeting another female her male boinked.
Her back legs tensed and she lunged at the fluffed female, knocking her back, electricity crackled violently over Elysia's body and danced over the other females. It wasn't strong enough to electrocute, but it wouldn't be an overly comfortable experience for her. Elly dug her claws into anything she could grasp of her, growling loudly. "listen here you bimbo barbie birdbrain b****, he is, always has been, and always will be my male. He slept with you? Great! You want a god damn trophy? Congrats, your an easy floozy." she hissed "we have an understanding, he gets to follow his little head from time to time, I get to sleep in. He gets it out of his system. But he always. Comes. Back. To. Me" she growled at the other female. 
A slow, malicious grin spread across her snarling maw, as she dug her claws in a little harder, into the female 
"here's my favorite part of the deal. The bimbos he's had his way with....if I ever meet them...I get to have my way with them.  And I've already warned you once...." she snapped at the feathered females front leg, aiming to draw blood. 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:34 pm
"AAhh!" Tsu was caught off guard and was pinned to the ground with an "oof!" Her head was spinning and for a few moments she saw double. Tsu squirmed trying to get enough leverage to pry herself out of the bitches grasp. Damn delusional girl couldn't get it through her stubborn head that DP wasn't hers? She let out a yep when the electricity caught her. Damn that hurt, she tried harder to get away, she really wasn't a fighter but damn if she was going to let this b***h ruin her pretty face! And then came the claws damn that hurt! Her wing was going to hurt like hell if she tried to fly... ok so she was out of her league here... "DP help!"

"Don't look at me, you were warned."

s**t! That a**! Panic was starting to set in now. What was she going to do?
... Wait... did this over sized power cord just call her... oh screw him she didn't need DP to get her out of this! She cried out those damn claws hurt! Much more and she was afraid her wing might break. And then there was the bite to her leg, blood dripping down it, well screw you too b***h! She swiped with her free paw aiming to dig her own claws into the bitches neck while it was exposed, her hind legs clawing frantically at her belly. She just needed her to back off enough to squirm out and run, damn you dp DAMN YOU! Her heart was in her throat and panic in her eyes but for now she was holding it together well enough to fight back  

Tachik

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Kitsusagi Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items