PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 pm
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity
Hiiii Hi biggrin emotion_awesome

Hello there!

How are you?

I've been ill, but I'm somewhat OK. I would be in bed if I weren't OK.

Hmm. Was it flu season or something? Becuase a lot of people have been sick lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 pm
Radiant Serenity
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity

Hello there!

How are you?

Hmm. Was it flu season or something? Becuase a lot of people have been sick lately.

Bacterial infection. I was shocked because I'm a clean freak as far as my hands go. I wash my hands so much that the skin goes all red. I have special cream for that now, but still, it's just something that I've caught in the air.

The doctor also said I had an ulcer at the back of my throat. I've never had that before.

The problem is I'm going to have to go back because I'm done with my antibiotics shortly and my glands are still swollen as well as my nose being stuffy and not improving. I can't seem to shift it.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:35 pm
K i m z y
Pseudoyoyomi

gonk Awww man! Now I have to try and sneak a peek. I really want to know. ninja

lol

But it is rude to go around peaking under skirts...so I will leave it be...for now... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:39 pm
Pseudoyoyomi

But it is rude to go around peaking under skirts...so I will leave it be...for now... crying

Well, it's certainly not normal. xd  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:39 pm
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity

Hello there!

How are you?

Bacterial infection. I was shocked because I'm a clean freak as far as my hands go. I wash my hands so much that the skin goes all red. I have special cream for that now, but still, it's just something that I've caught in the air.

The doctor also said I had an ulcer at the back of my throat. I've never had that before.

The problem is I'm going to have to go back because I'm done with my antibiotics shortly and my glands are still swollen as well as my nose being stuffy and not improving. I can't seem to shift it.

Aah. Well currently I have an ear infection, that or my hearing is going. Which isn't exactly a good thing, becuase my eyesight is very poor as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:44 pm
Radiant Serenity

Aah. Well currently I have an ear infection, that or my hearing is going. Which isn't exactly a good thing, becuase my eyesight is very poor as well.

Oh dear! Speaking of ears I had the doctor check my ears and she said the ear pain is coming from my swollen glands, etc. It's causing a reaction. However, she said I don't have ear ache, it's just making me feel like I have. My ears are fine.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:46 pm
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity

Oh dear! Speaking of ears I had the doctor check my ears and she said the ear pain is coming from my swollen glands, etc. It's causing a reaction. However, she said I don't have ear ache, it's just making me feel like I have. My ears are fine.

Well I'm glad your ears are fine. I'm going through hell. The constant pain in my ears and not being able to listen to music/talk on the phone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:52 pm
K i m z y
Pseudoyoyomi

Well, it's certainly not normal. xd

Being normal is so boring though. emotion_awesome Now being weird and having something happen beats being normal and having nothing happen.  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:01 pm
Radiant Serenity

Well I'm glad your ears are fine. I'm going through hell. The constant pain in my ears and not being able to listen to music/talk on the phone.

Oh, I bet. Ear ache is really painful. Have you got antibiotics for the ear ache?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 pm
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity

Oh, I bet. Ear ache is really painful. Have you got antibiotics for the ear ache?

I guess, she gave me some water and Ibuprofen.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 pm
Radiant Serenity
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity

See how you go with ibuprofen, but if you still feel awful, go back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:07 pm
Pseudoyoyomi

Being normal is so boring though. emotion_awesome Now being weird and having something happen beats being normal and having nothing happen.

Well, I wouldn't say I'm normal. I can be odd at times. xd  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:11 pm
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity
K i m z y
Radiant Serenity

See how you go with ibuprofen, but if you still feel awful, go back.

Alrighty, but the thing is, my mom gives us Ibuprofen for everything, from headaches to knee sores.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:19 pm
K i m z y
Pseudoyoyomi

Well, I wouldn't say I'm normal. I can be odd at times. xd

Odd is still better than normal.And I could tell you were a bit odd.Your avatar outfits are a dead give away to that.You have so much creativity how could you not be odd? emotion_kirakira *Buttering her up because she wants to see if she has on shoes.*  

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:20 pm
Pseudoyoyomi

Odd is still better than normal.And I could tell you were a bit odd.Your avatar outfits are a dead give away to that.You have so much creativity how could you not be odd? emotion_kirakira *Buttering her up because she wants to see if she has on shoes.*

I see what you did there. emotion_awesome  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces