Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:41 pm
Exaleen2

Yes, recruitment rp sounds perfect! He would be willing to join, as long as the offer sounds interesting enough!

Sweet! Shall I start it? ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:46 pm
Roniel Targaryen

Could you x3
I think I am going to have Oliver act as if he was looking for her :3  

Exaleen2

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:39 pm
I'd like to have Celestia officially be a member of Mahapadma. She's proved that she's vicious in the attack on the Padmapani herd. She isn't attached to any Soquili. She could perform a multitude of tasks from separating targets for Mahapadma to go after to trying to attract curious foals back in order to trap them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 pm
Hello! I have a minor proposition that might be interesting. I co-own Giconi with a friend and have access to his rp rights; he's the son of Daimhim from his fling with Terra. If he's active in the herd still, that might prove fun to rp out if they happen to run across each other, as G's far more moral to his mother than him. And as far as the herd itself, while he's not done anything very harmful to someone else before, joining the herd might still be in his interests as it's better than being alone; kinda hard to steal and raise others' foals on his own. Plus maybe G might get converted to be more sinister, though for now he's more Rocket-like in that he ends up bumbling most things.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 pm
Ol-j-man
Hello! I have a minor proposition that might be interesting. I co-own Giconi with a friend and have access to his rp rights; he's the son of Daimhim from his fling with Terra. If he's active in the herd still, that might prove fun to rp out if they happen to run across each other, as G's far more moral to his mother than him. And as far as the herd itself, while he's not done anything very harmful to someone else before, joining the herd might still be in his interests as it's better than being alone; kinda hard to steal and raise others' foals on his own. Plus maybe G might get converted to be more sinister, though for now he's more Rocket-like in that he ends up bumbling most things.

Whoa hey! 8D Daimhin's family! I haven't seen Chaos around the thread in a while, which is why I haven't pulled her into this plot more. I'm very excited to see an active family member, though!

I would love to plot with you and get Giconi involved! Even if he isn't as fiendish as the others just yet, he'd get a sort of "family pass" on hanging around. Daimhin could certainly sponsor him as his personal assistant. Giconi could even bypass Samsara in joining Mahapadma that way, though she'd certainly take an interest in him and his hanging out once she returned and found him there.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:46 pm
She tends to wander in and out on AIM on occasion, though I bet hearing about this might make her rp muse itch some since she owns the momma as well. 8D I'll try to catch her sometime when college isn't killing both of us. I'm not sure about Daimhim's owner's activity though.

But yes, PLOTS. I think from what I discussed with Chaos he's with his mom but they're not tied down anywhere. HAven't actually gotten to rp him yet, so G's up in the air right now and pretty flexible. 8D; If you have AIM, you can also nab me at Mediciner1234.

Roniel Targaryen

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:54 pm
Ol-j-man

Lol, I am Daimhin's owner! I'm very active! XD He's been up to all sorts of stuff lately. He's even captured his very own poke-soquili!

I'm not online for too much longer so I'll poke you about this more tomorrow or sometime!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Herpaderpderpderpderpderp OTL I think I should think more before posting after 3 1/2 hours of driving. Or read better.

Works for me, I look forward to it!

Roniel Targaryen

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items