Submit

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:15 pm
cat_crying "boo hoo, I didn't get to post in a leak thread so im super mad boo hoo"

... cat_scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 pm
ROMVLVS
While I enjoy leaks, they are against the ToS, so, it's kind of like, ehhh....
Well Gaia is the one breaking their ToS. So what if users just so happen to see. Silly Gaia. rolleyes  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:45 pm
I still don't know what this leak was.

I FEEL SO LEFT OUT  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 pm
Sir Black Tea

I FEEL SO LEFT OUT

surprisingly some of the info is already in ATA (now locked) and free for all the public to see! I think Fractale mentions it in his question to Lanzer.
basically (see white text)
there will be a new gold shop with user-made items in it, called Crosstitch

the original leak thread contained images/screenshots/MP links to actual crosstitch items

I bet they deleted the thread because my guess about Stein being the shop NPC was something they thought was an additional leak mrgreen No no - we're just that good at guessing tyvm Gaia.

I'm soooo confident Stein is the shop NPC now after they deleted that thread, after it was given the okay by Uncle! haha! there was no real new leak information in there that would've warranted a deletion (from what I could tell). which makes me think that when we started talking about Stein they probably thought it was still giving out leaks.  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:09 pm
Existential Existence
Sir Black Tea

I FEEL SO LEFT OUT

surprisingly some of the info is already in ATA (now locked) and free for all the public to see! I think Fractale mentions it in his question to Lanzer.

the original leak thread contained images/screenshots/MP links to actual crosstitch items

I bet they deleted the thread because my guess about Stein being the shop NPC was something they thought was an additional leak mrgreen No no - we're just that good at guessing tyvm Gaia.

I'm soooo confident Stein is the shop NPC now after they deleted that thread, after it was given the okay by Uncle! haha! there was no real new leak information in there that would've warranted a deletion (from what I could tell). which makes me think that when we started talking about Stein they probably thought it was still giving out leaks.

bottom line: did it have any new items?

and were they good new items?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:57 pm
cat_rolleyes  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:08 pm
see u next tuesday
cat_rolleyes

this
so many times

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 pm
oTrissa
ROMVLVS
Well Gaia is the one breaking their ToS. So what if users just so happen to see. Silly Gaia. rolleyes

The rule is actually about posting them. They can exist all they want, and they can be seen if they're found, but if you post them, that's against the TOS.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:39 am
Sir Black Tea
Existential Existence
Sir Black Tea

I FEEL SO LEFT OUT

bottom line: did it have any new items?

and were they good new items?

Not even gold and silver can

To customize this post format and add others, go to your BetterGaia Options in Firefox.
For help, visit our thread.

break the two of us...

The shop? Yeah it did, that was how people found out there was a new shop (by seeing/finding new item links in the MP, and seeing it came from an unknown store)

I didn't really pay attention to the items but they did not interest me, most gold shop items don't interest me though because they're all body based...i think some people liked them and some people were 'meh'

WTF why is better gaia advertising in my post...stupid add on. i'm disabling you!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:15 am
ROMVLVS
oTrissa
ROMVLVS

The rule is actually about posting them. They can exist all they want, and they can be seen if they're found, but if you post them, that's against the TOS.
Well that sucks.  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:57 pm
Why can't Gaia leaks be like Legend of Korra leaks: easy to find on tumblr??? gonk  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff