Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:49 am
I Found A Sexy 1
This is sick. I hope this getting back together is a fake to drum up magazine sales! They ought to just throw Chris Brown out and go find some new talent with less of a scumbag attitude.

On a related note, I read a feminist opinion thingy on tumblr the other day about how we are teaching our little girls to be ok with abusive relationships by telling them that when boys pick on them, it means that "they like you". My teachers used to tell me that all the time when I was in elementary. I knew it was bullshit though. It teaches little girls that abuse is a sign of affection and little boys that it's ok to be a total a*****e.

I wish society would wake up and smell the danger.

Oh god I had a babysitter who peddled that crap to me when I was a child, so I figured it wasn't worth articulating it to my mother, because the child that was exploiting my gullibility and generosity (he even got someone else to try and get something out of me, the little ********) totally LUVED ME~!11~!

Even though it was 15 years ago, every time I see someone who I think is him, I stop walking and stare as if I'm going to s**t my pants if he makes eye contact with me. That whole attitude just fosters abuse, as does the "lol just ignore it" horse crap I received when I tried to get help from actual staff members. Eventually I learned if someone is harassing you and nobody wants to help because you should ignore it, if you take matters into your own hands, it's YOUR fault even though you told them to stop and went to higher-ups for ******** bullying. ******** the people that tell you to "turn the other cheek" to daily abuse. ******** abusive/manipulative people. ******** them all - they should go straight to hell.

Sorry if that was bitchy - the whole "he loves you" and "just ignore it" culture hits me pretty hard, and not in a good way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:55 am
Tidus Guado
Maybe the sex is worth getting the s**t beat out of you?

emotion_donotwant
No, not really.

Personally, while I hardly pay attention to celebs to begin with, I hope it's just really stupid disgusting tabloid nonsense.

Emotional manipulation is usually more successful at keeping victims closer to their abuser. As a survivor of two abusive relationships, I can attest to that. Didn't matter when I had spectacular lesbian sex or pretty great threesomes, wasn't worth being assaulted and sticking with either of 'em.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 am
see u next tuesday
MrsrachaelSnape
To be honest I think they made up the whole thing up. It help her get notice.

If she was really abuse I'm not shock either she went back to him. Lots of abuse women do the same thing.

Dude. Really?

which part? The thing that I think they made the whole thing up?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:26 am
MrsrachaelSnape
see u next tuesday
MrsrachaelSnape

If she was really abuse I'm not shock either she went back to him. Lots of abuse women do the same thing.

Dude. Really?

Spot on  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:05 am
see u next tuesday
MrsrachaelSnape
see u next tuesday
MrsrachaelSnape

Dude. Really?

Spot on

what wrong with that?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:12 am
It's to a point now where if she gets hurt again she pretty much did it to herself. You can only help a person so long.

I dunno... if you know someone is an a** hole who will beat the s**t out of you--why the ******** would you go back to ******** that noise.  

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:32 am
Yeata Zi
It's to a point now where if she gets hurt again she pretty much did it to herself. You can only help a person so long.

I dunno... if you know someone is an a** hole who will beat the s**t out of you--why the ******** would you go back to ******** that noise.

Women who get abuse do it all the time, http://articles.cnn.com/2009-03-04/health/rihanna.domestic.violence_1_abusive-partner-abusers-and-victims-abusive-relationships?_s=PM:HEALTH  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 am
Kaiba the Revenge
I Found A Sexy 1
This is sick. I hope this getting back together is a fake to drum up magazine sales! They ought to just throw Chris Brown out and go find some new talent with less of a scumbag attitude.

On a related note, I read a feminist opinion thingy on tumblr the other day about how we are teaching our little girls to be ok with abusive relationships by telling them that when boys pick on them, it means that "they like you". My teachers used to tell me that all the time when I was in elementary. I knew it was bullshit though. It teaches little girls that abuse is a sign of affection and little boys that it's ok to be a total a*****e.

I wish society would wake up and smell the danger.

Oh god I had a babysitter who peddled that crap to me when I was a child, so I figured it wasn't worth articulating it to my mother, because the child that was exploiting my gullibility and generosity (he even got someone else to try and get something out of me, the little ********) totally LUVED ME~!11~!

Even though it was 15 years ago, every time I see someone who I think is him, I stop walking and stare as if I'm going to s**t my pants if he makes eye contact with me. That whole attitude just fosters abuse, as does the "lol just ignore it" horse crap I received when I tried to get help from actual staff members. Eventually I learned if someone is harassing you and nobody wants to help because you should ignore it, if you take matters into your own hands, it's YOUR fault even though you told them to stop and went to higher-ups for ******** bullying. ******** the people that tell you to "turn the other cheek" to daily abuse. ******** abusive/manipulative people. ******** them all - they should go straight to hell.

Sorry if that was bitchy - the whole "he loves you" and "just ignore it" culture hits me pretty hard, and not in a good way.

( sorry for the late reply! gonk gonk )
I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. : ( I don't think you seem bitchy. You have a right to be upset. These kinds of situations are very upsetting! I'm glad you realize that sometimes, if those in charge don't help you, you need to stand up for your self.

Rhianna, sadly, isn't standing up for herself.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Yeata Zi

Women who get abuse do it all the time, http://articles.cnn.com/2009-03-04/health/rihanna.domestic.violence_1_abusive-partner-abusers-and-victims-abusive-relationships?_s=PM:HEALTH
Then they are stupid.

Beat me once, shame on you. Beat me twice, shame on me.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
see u next tuesday
MrsrachaelSnape
see u next tuesday
MrsrachaelSnape

Dude. Really?

Spot on

what wrong with that?

Saying someone made up being abused for attention is pretty ******** offensive even for my standards, and don't you think the fact that she is well famous would prevent her from doing that?  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:22 am
see u next tuesday
MrsrachaelSnape
see u next tuesday
MrsrachaelSnape
see u next tuesday
MrsrachaelSnape

Dude. Really?

Spot on

what wrong with that?

Saying someone made up being abused for attention is pretty ******** offensive even for my standards, and don't you think the fact that she is well famous would prevent her from doing that?

not for all women .in her case yes i think it could have happen.she was,'t that famous until after it happen. there was stories then that it didn't happen .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 am
I mean I kinda understand. Probably because I've been in a toxic relationship to where I felt co-dependent and empty without the other person, and I had to work out my issues before I could nix that type of behavior out of my life. I just hope she does not end up dead or that he beats her again.

It's not as easy as it looks to distance your emotions from someone even if they have abused you.

Blind Clarity

Fashionable Businesswoman

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm
Cause the b***h likes it rough. I hate Rhianna. I hate her music.
Maybe Chris brown is just a REALLY good ********.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:29 pm
the thing i hate the most is that all of the chris brown fans are using this as proof what he did was totally ok

also wow the comments on this page are really disappointing. like no seriously i cannot even.  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 pm
Yeata Zi
MrsrachaelSnape
Yeata Zi

Then they are stupid.

Beat me once, shame on you. Beat me twice, shame on me.

It's easy for a healthy person to say. But most women in abusive relationships are in them because they're NOT healthy. Usually they were abused in some way as children and that's all they know and how they were raised. So they believe they earned it, that it's their fault, and that if they just get better and stop doing things to warrant it that the other person won't do it anymore.

It's sad, but that's the scenario more often than not.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff