Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto continued to look around the shop pulling out some things off the racks and looking at them. Some he put back others he hung onto. "I feel a bit awkward about it." he answered when Asher asked him how he liked it. "I don't know, I think i'm done. Do these meet your approval?" he questioned holding up the clothing he had chosen.

"You want to test my IQ?" he asked fearing the man would find it low. "Thank you." He thanked. "I do have some money I have saved if I need to pay for it."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

“I have more then enough money for the both of us so do not worry,” he stated simply to him. “Just use that money to buy something you have always wanted alright.” With a nod, he walked to the front and had all the clothes scanned, not batting an eye when the bill went well over three thousand. He slid his card and signed for the clothes before looking to him. “Come lets go, there is one connected here so we don’t have to walk far alright,” he said, before blinking a bit.

“What…why are you looking at me like that,” he asked a bit confused. He wondered if it was because of the money or the fact that he was just so easy going. “Come on, if we do not hurry we aren’t going to make it on time to get something to eat.”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

The burnette nodded but he felt foolish allowing someone else to pay for his things. "As you wish." he responded. Watching the cashier scan in all the clothes Haruto couldn't believe the final price but Asher didn't blink an eye at the price. The human was beginning to wonder how much money the man had if he could pay that without so much as a blink.

"You...nevermind..." Haruto began but decided against it. The man was confusing to him, he had handled the business deal with his boss like a calculated machine and yet here he was spending money like it was nothing. He seemed laid back too and it confused the human. "I apologize, I am coming."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

When he was more compliant, he seemed to grin at this and headed out of the store. The other store was only a few feet away so he knew it wouldn’t take to long. Once inside, he began to look around, looking through different gadgets. He pulled out the a few items; some being a cell, an ipad 2 plus a few other things before he went to go pay for them. “Alright we have the items we need, in which tonight you will activate them all. Except your phone; that I will take care of myself while we are in my home office,” he stated simply. Carrying the bag of electronics, he walked out of the store just as his stomach began to grumble.

“I shouldn’t have skipped lunch…damn it,” he muttered before heading back outside to the car. “I don’t know if you are used to sushi but that is what we are having for dinner alright,” he stated simply to him. “If you don’t like it they have other items that you can order so you don’t have to worry about starving.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto followed Asher into the store that was very close to the clothing store. Looking around the place he was fascinated with all the things he saw. He barely paid attention to what Asher was doing and what he was purchasing. Hearing the other say they were done and he had alot to do that night caused Haruto to sigh but he nodded.

"We were at a bar earlier, why did you not order something to snack on then?" he questioned. "Sushi? I have heard of it before but I have never had the opportunity to try it. I am opening to trying things so I doubt I would starve." Haruto said.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

“Because the food from that place is not up to my standards,” he said as they went out into the waiting car. He waited for the rest of the bags to be placed in the back before opened up the box with the phone. “Its not going to be allot of work you have tonight…just the test then turning on and learning how to use all these things.” Passing the bag over to him, he called to have the phone activated and after ten minutes he handed it over to him.

“Its been activated and I have put my number in there. Soon you will have others calling you to make sure to ask for their name and save it,” he said looking to him. “Also…I am not sure what your last boss was like but you are not to let anyone else touch you in any sexual way…the moment you do…you will be punished severely.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto shook his head when Asher said that the the food at the bar hadn't been up to his standards. It was now obvious that the man was quite rich. "I haven't worked much with electronics before so I will be learning everything brand new." Haruto explained a bit confused how the man had known what he was thinking. He took the phone which was handed to him after a few minutes.

"Yes sir, when someone calls I am to ask for their name and save their number." Haruto said. He was surprised with the next order and a blush consumed his face in hot embarrassment. "How will I be punished?" he questioned.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He seemed to grin at this point, knowing he could do just about anything he wanted. “I will have you please me alright,” he said looking to him. “Don’t look so surprised about this…your boss told me what you all did…what you would do with everyone.” He shook his head at this, hating that he would whore out someone whom had cared for him allot. “So if you do not want that to happen then follow my rules and keep my happy alright.”

He then rested his head back and closed his eyes, seeming a little tired. “Also wake me when we get to the restaurant alright, I want to try and take a nap,” he said with another yawn.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:15 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto felt uneasy when the man said that he would have him pleasure him. He was a bit surprised and yet not however he was more surprised when the man told him that his boss had told him all of what had been done. "I didn't want to do that, that man sold me off for favors from his clients." Haruto said feeling shame and disgust with himself. He didn't want that to happen again so he would follow Asher's orders.

"As you wish sir." Haruto said moving to explore his phone so that he was able to handle anything that came his way in dealing with it. When they arrived he reached forward to shake Asher's shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:20 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He had slowly began to drift off to sleep just as the other woke him. “What…already,” he said with a small groan and rubbed his eye. Slowly stretching, he waited for the car door to open before he climbed out. “And I don’t force people as to be evil…which is why I said it was going to be punishment. So if you don’t want to have sex with me then do what I need you to do without question alright.” Nodding to him, he then walked into the restaurant and headed to his usual booth in the VIP area; relaxing when he saw down. “Look through the menu and order what ever you like okay,” he said, already had picking out the crab special.

“Oh also, do you like desserts,” he asked looking to him, his mind going a little dirty at this point. “And I wasn’t able to get more info out about you form your boss. I wanted to know what others things you had wanted to do…so you fill me in about yourself alright.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:05 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"Yes we are here already." Haruto said looking to the other as he pocketed his phone. "So you would force me to have sex with someone if I don't follow the rules?" he questioned a bit of anger in his voice the first sign of himself in a long time. He hated doing something against his will or being forced into it because he want to protect his family. "I understand I will strive to do what has been ordered of me." he continued as he followed the man into the restaurant.

A bit of amazement shown through the human's eyes as he looked around the VIP section which was much quieter than the rest of the restaurant. He picked up the menu looking through it. He was deciding between a few things when the man asked about desserts. He had to blush at this, Haruto had quite a sweet tooth that he tried to keep hidden. He was sure when his boss looked through the room he had used he would find a drawer full of sweet things. "I am surprised he seemed to be willing to tell you anything, even though it could get him thrown in jail." Haruto stated his voice dead panned. "I have no desires in life but to ensure that my mother and sister live well." he half lied. Haruto had given up all hope for his future when he had gone to work for his 'boss' and it seemed like he was to never get his life back. He had accepted it and tried to not think about it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:27 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“Not with other people but me,” he stated simply to his words, sensing the others anger. He seemed to smirk at this, glad he was being a bit of himself. Setting the menu down, he signaled for a waiter; then asking for his usual drink before letting the other ordered what he wanted to drink. He then sent him away and sat back, watching the other. “If you want I can have him arrested…he to is someone that seems to have brought down the area sadly…it has invited people I wish to…evict…I guess you could say,” he stated simply to him before titling his head to the side.

“And I will order desserts for us…eat if you wish.” When there drinks arrived, he sipped his white wine and seemed to relish the taste. “This is just my most favorite thing to drink,” he said with a light smile before looking to him. “And don’t lie to me…I want you honest with me even if its something that doesn’t please me. If I hadn’t cared for what you wanted or not I would have left you locked in the car and wouldn’t be getting you into college would I.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:43 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I see." Haruto was unsure on how much better it was to be forced by one person than many. Haruto ordered merely water from the waiter. "Theres no point now unless you do it for political reasons. He no longer means anything to me." he said with a sigh. He was a bit relieved to be away from that man, having been sold into the arms of another irritated him but he would keep quiet.

Sipping his water when it arrived he felt a bit better. "I have never been one to drink, never had time or I was too easily taken advantage of so pardon me if I do not know much about such a thing." Haruto said. Again the man seemed to know more about him than he would have liked... how had he known he had been lying. "What I wanted to do has nothing to do with business or anything that would be productive to my work. I had no inclination that you were going to admit me to a college. That would take away from my work time." Haruto said more surprised than ever by the man.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:22 am
User Image

Asher Jude

With a small nod, he seemed to think a bit before smirking a little. “Well I suppose you are right but you are going to an online college so you will be able to work and do the courses,” he said simply to him. “So I don’t see why you can get another major besides in business alright. You have a week to research on the laptop I got you. But enough of this talk, leave this for when I get home.” He sipped his drink before looking over the menu and wavering over the waiter once more. “I will have the king crab basket with the hush puppies and please bring two slices of moose cake after we have our dinner.”

He sat back and closed his eyes for a moment and seemed to give a gentle smile as the ordered his food. “I know you aren’t happy with this life but I promise you that its going to be a great improvement from your last. You are going to have your room and wont force you to sleep with me. But I do ask that you share a bed with me from time to time…nothing more then that alright.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:44 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Blinking in surprise, the man before him had thought of everything. Online courses would allow him to work when he had free time and still do his job."If you really must know I enjoy art..." Haruto admitted softly. "I shall look at the courses I will need to progress with a degree in business." he assured. When he had been younger he had wanted to be an artist but all of his old drawing were lost to him now. A bit of sadness overcame him but he pushed it away before more had time to invade.

He gave his short and simple order to the waiter. "That is acceptable, I thank you for providing me with such things." Haruto said in the same dead panned tone, one of someone who didn't care. Behind the scenes he wondered, "How do you know what I feel, what I am thinking?" Haruto questioned not able to stand it any longer.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces