Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Random fact about yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 am
I never studied for a single test from kindergarten to my senior year.
I graduated 5th in my class (the 4.0 GPA people were all "1st", there were 4 of them and then I was next, so technically 2nd, but they counted it as 5th).

Too bad this didn't last until college.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:24 am
My friend now thinks I'm a masochist because she was helping me put on a corset and she wouldn't pull the damn thing tight enough so I yelled at her..... sweatdrop  

Equinoxious

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 am
I absolutely love to write poetry, but apart from the people in my creative writing group, nobody irl knows about it. I haven't told any of my friends, not even my best friend. Somehow, I feel like telling them about my poetry would make me sound really pompous. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 am
I have burn scars up both of my legs, up to the thigh, and two of my toes are stuck together. It was an accident that happened when I was two, involving boiling water. On a related note, I also have a scar on my right hand in the exact shape of a butterfly, or a sunset if you turn it upside down.  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

NorthPunkBeat

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 am
Every friend I have thinks I'm an arts prodigy.
They all think that I'm good at anything on the first try.
Which isn't necessarily true:
I suck a spelling. yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 pm
When I was still in high school I baked cookies,from scratch, for my sisters one Saturday. Unfortunately, I also did a lot of plaster casting at the time, and instead of using flour in my baking, I used plaster in the cookies, since both the flour and the plaster were on the kitchen counter in similar unmarked white containers. My sugary creations were done in 2 minutes and fell apart once I attempted to remove them from the baking sheet. At the time, I didn't really know what was going on. So I tossed everything out and decided not to make a second try. It wasn't until later that night when my mom told me where my baking took a wrong turn.

She still tells people the tale of my "plaster cookies". sweatdrop  

Phanna

Lady Pants

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 pm
I can write backwards in cursive without the aid of a mirror.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm
I have a form of dwarfism.

I was meant to be called Bryan but my dad forgot when it came to signing my birth certificate.

I once got stuck in a see-through elevator whilst in drag. I thought I'd never see those people again. They all borded the same train home. gonk  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:50 pm
i've licked a pole in midwinter before.

that s**t hurts ;___;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:13 pm
Anghared Starwing
I have burn scars up both of my legs, up to the thigh, and two of my toes are stuck together. It was an accident that happened when I was two, involving boiling water. On a related note, I also have a scar on my right hand in the exact shape of a butterfly, or a sunset if you turn it upside down.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my god! D: How old were you? Do you wear flip-flops or shoes that show toes?

I got stabbed in the back, literally and it left a huge puffy ugly scar. I did not show my back to anyone until I got a tattoo on the other side of it. Kinda like a ying and yang, ugly and pretty rose tatt.  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 pm
[color=emo]
i've licked a pole in midwinter before.

that s**t hurts ;___;

Were you triple dog dared?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 pm
Shiver`
Anghared Starwing

Oh my god! D: How old were you? Do you wear flip-flops or shoes that show toes?

I got stabbed in the back, literally and it left a huge puffy ugly scar. I did not show my back to anyone until I got a tattoo on the other side of it. Kinda like a ying and yang, ugly and pretty rose tatt.
I was two years old. I cannot wear flip flops, because my toes are not long enough to go around the plastic thong. I don't usually wear open toe shoes, mostly because I have a fear of people stepping on my toes. I will wear the sandals that cover the toes and leave the sides open. The biggest shoe related problem I have is trying to find shoes that will fit, because most shoes with a stiff heel will rub the back of my foot raw. My feet are tiny in proportion to the rest of me, and I had to have surgery to be able to walk without tripping.

The yin-yang idea is cool. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo around my butterfly scar, but I have never gotten one before. I am nervous about how painful it might be. sweatdrop  

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:07 pm
I was in the hospital when I was in 2nd grade because of my Asthma. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 pm
The following happened to me during my junior year of high school. I had just finished taking the SATs on that particular afternoon. (I could have done better, but I digress.) I was just two houses away from my house when all of the sudden I heard barking. It was coming from a puppy that was on the porch of the house I was passing by. I remember the owner saying, "Don't worry, he doesn't bite," whilst the little pup eagerly barked at me. The wee dog then came running down the porch stairs, headed in my direction. I high-tailed past that house, screaming all the way to my house! Imagine that, a grown person running and screaming from a small puppy. xd Gosh, I can remember feeling out of breathe once I reached my room, the tears running down my cheeks. But I also felt pretty ridiculous once I realized I ran away like a little kid from a small creature. lol This happened when I still had a pretty bad case of cynophobia (the fear of dogs). It's only been in the last four years that I've tried to get over that fear, quite successfully, mind you. 3nodding  

fiddlesticks89

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 pm
Second random fact- if I yawn too wide, my jaw will pop. Owwwww.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff