Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When the teacher came in and hushed them, he gave a slight smile to the other before focusing on the class. The hour seemed to drag on and he was glad it was over; but he stopped when the teacher announced that there would be a joint project for the class. So when he began to call out names, his eyes went wide when his was called out with Darren’s. Looking over to him, he flashed a bit of a smile before clearing his throat. “So…how should we work on this project? Just at the library here or we can meet at the public one.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren's smile nearly turned feral when he heard that he was to be working with Fuji. This was perfect! "Well, we could always meet at my place." He offered. He was going to use this extraordinary chance to have Fuji fall for him. "That way we can eat and relax while we work."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He was a little weary about going to his home, wondering if it was a good idea. “I suppose so but I can’t have anything with citrus in it or vinegar…I am allergic to it,” he said softly to him. “Let me have your address and I will bring a list of subjects and some material over today okay.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "No citrus and no vinegar." He repeated. "And I can always just come pick you up." He smiled. "I don't know if it's within walking distance or anything." He doubted it. He lived in a rather nice house a few miles from the school. "So if I get your address, I can come get you and it'll save you a long walk."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He was a little worried about having the other show up to his home, not sure how his father would react to him having someone come over. “I think you can just pick me up from the public library…I have some books that I need to return there anyway,” he said, hoping the other wouldn’t push it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren blinked. "Oh, um, sure. Whatever's most convenient." he clearly didn't want Darren coming by his place. He wondered why. Run-down house? Less than ideal dad? Hmm... oh well. He'd find out eventually. "So should an hour after school be okay? That way you have time to get the stuff together and get to the library?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Thinking a bit, he gave a small nod to the other. “Sure that is fine…if you have room in your car for my bike then you can just pick me up there,” he stated simply to him. “Come on…we should head to our last class before we are late Darren.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren paused. "I think I might have room..." He said uncertainly. He didn't have anything in the back of his car... "Ah, right, class." He got up and walked to his next class, smiling.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

With a nod, he walked out and began to feel nervous about going over to his house. As long as he made it back home before his bed time; he thought he would be okay. He was happy that this class seemed to pass without any words between them. So when the bell rang to let school out, he seemed to make a bee line for his bike and quickly took off to the library.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren watched him go, making his way to his car. She was a beauty, and he got in carefully. "Alright, baby, let's get home and make everything innocent virgin ready." He laughed and drove home, taking time to set everything up to seem innocent, yet luxurious. Enough to awe the kid. He thought that the princely nice guy wouldn't hurt, and it might just be Fuji's type. He could play the prince easily, just as he could play any other dominant type. Once the hour was up, and his house was in the perfect display, he drove over to the library.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He had just got the books on some subjects for their project; and for his homework. Going out, he looked around for him, stopping when he saw a nice car pulling up. Looking to it, he watched as Darren stepped out. It shouldn’t have surprised him so he just walked over and stood looking to him. “My bike is over their on the rack…can you get it while I put the books in the back seat,” he said looking to him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled some and got the bike into the back seat. "There we go." He got in on the driver's side and buckled up. "I hope you don't mind how the place looks. I cleaned it up a bit." He explained, driving to his home and parking the car easily. He got out and opened the door for Fuji.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Your home is your home, no need to apologize about it,” he said, blushing a little when the door was opened for him. “Thanks.” Nodding to him, he followed him inside the house, his eyes a little wide at what he saw. “This…this is your home,” he asked amazed as he saw it all. “Who do you live with.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren blinked. "Nobody. This is my place." He smiled. "Go ahead and make yourself at home." He knew that the other was awed. Of course he was in awe of the place. He'd modeled it to be perfect for an innocent boy. Especially one that was waiting for a prince or someone with the demeanor of a prince charming. "Hungry? Thirsty?" He asked, heading into the kitchen. "I can make us some sandwiches or something."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Setting the things down on the couch, he followed after him slowly. “Oh just a sandwich if you do not mind,” he said looking to him. He did find him nice and this man was his crush but still; he knew all to well about fake faces. “Is there anything that I can help with it…I don’t really want to be a bother for this short time.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces