Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Funniest Moments In Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:28 am
Oh, I'd have to go with 99.9% of Azumanga Daioh. That series had me on the floor giggling for the whole thing, and I generally don't giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:10 pm
Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu?
->Kaname enters the classroom with a cheerful disposition. She sees Sagara and asks for her notebook, which she gave him last night.
Going through his backpack, Sagara realises that he has forgotten said notebook.
When he announces the situation to Kaname, it's classic "silence before the storm".

->The rugby team of the gangs high-school is composed of a bunch of big babies that haven't won a single match since the dawn of time.
Sagara takes it upon himself to train the team.
The result of that "training" is hilarious.

Azumanga Daioh
->Like Captain_Chaos said, 99.9% of it is hilarious, but I have this one moment in my head right now, when the three Bonkura have this talk about Bruce Lee biggrin  

Mun-Su

Kawii_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:19 pm
In Full Metal Alchemist when someone calls Ed short and in Furuba when one of the Zodiac members turn back and people around them hurry to cover theres eyes and freak out (most Honda-san)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:41 pm
When Kyo gets beaten by Kagura (fruits basket)  

XxsilverdivinerX

Kitsumi_Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:54 pm
IN FF:U the first time tey played the FF victory theme song  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:01 pm
How can i ever pick there are just too many crying  

La-Jinn_The_Mystical

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:53 am
So far my most funniest moments in anime are happening in Naruto
User Image
User Image
And my curent favorate 4laugh
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:28 am
User Image Not a moment in anime but I still like it  

Firefox25

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:09 pm
Shuichi cross-dressing

-Gravitation  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:39 pm
Firefox25
User Image Not a moment in anime but I still like it

.... sweatdrop right.  

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

shjkasfj

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:39 am
Kurokage Sanada
pretty much any scene in azumanga daioh

HAHAH yeah azumanga daioh ish soo funny i remember the part where yukari comes over to miss.kurosawa's house that was sooo funny "good night nyamo"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:43 pm
too many to name.  

Ikari Nadoka

Xygra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:30 pm
I'd have to say in Bleach at the beggining when they go to visit Ich's mom's grave, and the dad tries to cheer the girls up by joking, and one of the daughters kick him in his face and say "hit the reset on your life!" i thought it was halirious razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:08 pm

1) Ruroni Kenshin:
a) Where Sano uses Kenshin as a sheild from Krarou when she makes nasty cooking.
b) Any time Kenshin says "Oro?" His eyes bug out.
c) When Siatou lights up a cigeret on the bridge and the building behind
it is buring because Kenshin defeated Shishou. (at least in my opinin its funny, its like he's mocking the dangerous situation.)

2) FMA
a) When Al sinks in the sand
b) When Roy makes fun of Ed's hieght
c) When Armstrongs shirt flies off from flexing too much and he sparkle pink.
d) When on the train the speaker looks like a mini Ed face, complete with blond braid.
e) The faces Al makes even though he is a suit of armor and his afiliation to fluffy furball cats.

3) Fruits Basket
a) When Yuki was mistaken for a beef bun when he transformed into a rat.
b) When Kyo gets angery when he's a cat.
c) When Kyo gets beat up by a girl.
d) when ever a stupid question arrises, a stupid answer is sure to follow.
e) When something gose wrong, the characters either have their eyes bugging out, go all white and blow away like a sheet of paper, their hair is in disaray while drool is coming out of the mouth, the silent sigh, or when angry the angry vein ticks appear.

5) Kuro-Neko (Black Cat)
a) When dealing with the lack of money and food the mood turns sour, Train gets cat ears, Sven's eyes bug out, and Eve says something really smart assed to get them going.
b) When Sven meets the waitress in the begining of the series and keeps meeting her at different resturants.
c) Train eatting deep fried bread crusts like its going out of style
d) The bell around Tains neck, why dosen't it ever ring? o-o
e) Creeds way of thinking, his thoughts are only on Train and it makes us belive he may be gay in some wierd way.

6) Inu Yasha
a) Kagome sitting the Inu Hanyou
b) Miroku getting slapped for groping, Sango slapping the monk with her boomarang.
c) Hojou being clueless
d) Kagome's mom letting her go back in time 500 years to the past (No ones mom is that easygoing.)
e) Kagome's Ji-chan slapping ofuda on anyone he deems a demon

7) Samurai Champloo
a) When Fuu loses a eatting match to a dutch guy, who in the end was a prince to some epmire
b) When a bad situation arrises the music changes drastically
c) The two different Samurai who accompany Fuu want to fight eachother every chnace they get but have promised her they wouldn't until they helped her find the Sunflower Samurai.
d) When Mugin is mad he makes a scrunched up face and some times snorts.
e) Fuu gets into trouble all the time, no matter how or when she is always dragged into someone elses business.

cool Gundam Seed
a) All the humans are on one side with one cordinator and the supposed evil side is all cordinators.
b) Two best friends are pitted aganst eachother because of different views, but when they fight the first few times they don't cause much damage to eachother.
c) Moody guys means they ain't getting any
d) Flay is a flake, her mind went down the tube when her fathers ship blew up and now she hangs onto Kira for dear life.
e) When Flay found Kira on the outter deck with the blond girl, thus Flay took her uniform off and tied her shirt up under her small breasts, while hiking her skirt up to show off the legs to get Kira's attention.

Well thats all I can think of ^-^

Soriana Leo

Soriana Leo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:35 pm
Here are some more funny moments that have just caught up with me.

1) Sorcerer Stabber Orphen
a) The two trolls always, no matter what the situtation is, get blown up and flung into the air.
b) The guy that calls himself Black Tiger gets called "Shrimp Man".
c) Orphen is always mad at Cleo for taking the small group to torrist spots and always getting into trouble.
d) Cleo crawling into Orphens bed in the middle of the night and waking up to have Lucky blow him away, literally.

2) GTO
a) Onizuka, in the begining wanting to be a teacher became a student teacher, after the first day a cute girl from his class came to his house because of supposed family problems. While the girl is making Sukuyaki, he is in the backround putting on a wolf suit, amking up a bed, placing a box of tissues, and a lamp beside it.
b) When Onizuka finally becomes a teacher and teaches for the first time, on the school news board someone pasted his head on another guys body, which was ridding a sex horse and had a woman in all black leather cracking a whip at him.
c) The over all pictures that had Onizuka's face, and the Vice Principles face, those were priceless. *chuckles*
d) When the Vice Principle's car gets wrecked all throughout the series because of inccidents concerning Onizuka.

Okay then, those are some more funny moments I think and I'll be back to write more! *winks* pirate

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff