Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:37 pm
J 4 C K
meekstape
J 4 C K
I had a server up until a few days ago. It only ever had 3 people on it at once, so it got abandoned. Basically, I was paying $30 per month for... nothing.

what the ******** why did you buy dedicated server space for minecraft of all things
Why not? $30 isn't really a lot. Plus, I like to play it here and there.

because you can probably get the same amount of glitched and shitty SMP programing without paying 30 bux a month, and just keeping the server files on like a laptop or something all for the low low price of zero dollars

like, honestly, every server i have played on no one had to pay for anything you are literally the first guy i ever heard of who actually paid for a miinecraft server. my mind is actually blown and i feel bad for your wallet

rip ur money on a bad game cry  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:40 pm
meekstape
J 4 C K
meekstape
J 4 C K
I had a server up until a few days ago. It only ever had 3 people on it at once, so it got abandoned. Basically, I was paying $30 per month for... nothing.

what the ******** why did you buy dedicated server space for minecraft of all things
Why not? $30 isn't really a lot. Plus, I like to play it here and there.

because you can probably get the same amount of glitched and shitty SMP programing without paying 30 bux a month, and just keeping the server files on like a laptop or something all for the low low price of zero dollars

like, honestly, every server i have played on no one had to pay for anything you are literally the first guy i ever heard of who actually paid for a miinecraft server. my mind is actually blown and i feel bad for your wallet

rip ur money on a bad game cry
I'm also not a very large fan of server lag. Constantly rewinding all of my actions because of people hosting servers on inadequate machines is a little too annoying for me.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:31 am
The Undead Suitor
Jayce Reinhardt
I think the way Notch handled the drama he created with the Yogcast retarded and stupid but it is what it is.

whoa what happened?

After Minecon, Notch tweeted an insult towards the Yogcast and kept tweeting stuff about them.

Meanwhile Notch fans were busy DDOS-ing the Yogscast site without any facts or the other side of the story.

After many hours the Yogscast tweeted that they had just gotten off the plane and would respond proper when they had some sleep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HddMANh3Xis

The actual statement is here
http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/mnau9/yogscast_response_to_notchs_twitterings/

Notch then backpeddled and claimed it was a stress related misunderstanding.

http://www.nerd-age.com/yogscast-vs-notch-full-info/

http://www.edge-online.com/news/notch-yogscast-are-total-dicks

While I respect notch for his work, making it all public via his tweets was irresponsible and something I would expect of people in the GCD, NOT someone who created a fantastic game and represented a company at the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:21 am
This remind me that I need to work on my fantastic Minecraft city at some point.

An underwater base would be cool........  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Elizabeth de Counte

Obsessive Shopper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:15 pm
I would love to join a server like this if it happens.
I could be the den mommy lol. Randomly handing out food and leather armor to make sure my babies don't get cold.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff