Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Longish but fun survey to get to know everyone better. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:39 am
Basics:
Name: Ven
Date of Birth: August 18th, 1989
Birthplace: Germany
Current Location: Australia
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 176 cm
Heritage: German...?
Piercings: Currently none but getting one in a few weeks
Tattoos: 1 (three more planned)

Favourite:
Band/Singer: Panic! At the Disco, David Guetta, Linkin Park, Savage Garden, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds to Mars, Three Days Grace
Song/s: many
Movie: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix (part 1)
Disney Movie: Lion King
TV show: Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory
Color: Light green, blue, yellow, orange, red, pink
Food: Pizza
Ice-Cream Flavor: Vanilla, melon, white chocolate and stacciatella
Soda: Lipton Ice Tea & Coke
Store: video game stores emotion_awesome
Clothing Brand: Esprit
Shoe Brand: -
Season: Summer
Month: July, August & December
Holiday/Festival: Christmas & Halloween
Flower: Lily
Make-Up Item: Mascara
Board game: many

Your:
Goal for this year: Lose weight & be more healthy
Most missed memory: When anime conventions used to be fun and I always went with really fun people, our house in Sweden and all the great holidays we had there
Best physical feature: Uh... my lips? Don't know, really. I like my flat stomach and wide hips.
First thought waking up: JUST FIVE MORE MINUTES
Preferred type of plastic surgery: Nose jobs. 99% of people just have hideous noses.
Fairytale alter ego: No idea
Most stupid remark: "I wouldn't mind if all people who smoke dropped dead right now" - apparently my friends thought I was joking
Worst crime: Lied to someone I love
Greatest ambition: That one day someone might admire my art and I can get good enough to get some recognition
Greatest fear: Being betrayed
Darkest secret: -
Favorite subject: Biology & art
Strangest received gift: -
Worst habit: Making myself feel worth less than I am
Smoke: no
Drink: Only with my friends at house parties, probably once a month
Curse: ******** and s**t are probably the only curses I really use...
Shower daily: Usually.
Like thunderstorms: LOVE them.
Dance in the rain: Only when I was a kid.
Sing: Nah.
Play an instrument: No, but I always wanted to learn to play the drums.
Get along with your parents: Most of the time.
Wish on stars: Always.
Believe in fate: No. Our life is only in our own hands - and probably in those of everyone around us.
Believe in love at first sight: Not at all.

BEST FRIEND: Not mentioning her name but we know eachother for about 16 years now. Have been besties for about 14 years. Second best friend is my boyfriend.

LIKES: Lots of things... animals, chocolate, going shopping & to the movies, hanging out with friends, video games, conventions, art, holidays, Pokémon, ...

DISLIKE: People who smoke and generally smell bad, people who treat others like s**t, religion, war, yadda yadda

FAVORITE BOOK/S: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Stephen King  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:20 am
It's been interesting reading about everyone. 3nodding

Basics:
Name: Ros
Date of Birth: Feb 6th 1982
Birthplace: Scotland
Current Location: London
Height: 5'7"
Heritage: Scottish
Piercings: I used to have my ears pierced twice, but they closed up. I got one set of holes re-pierced a couple of years ago....and they closed up again, so I said "******** it."
Tattoos: Not yet, but I'm toying with the idea of getting one for my 30th

Favourite:
Band/Singer: The Mars Volta, Arcade Fire, Skrillex, Queens of the Stone Age, Muse, Rammstein, System of a Down, Nirvana...loads, really
Song/s: Goliath - The Mars Volta, Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult, Map of the Problematique - Muse, Let's Dance - David Bowie...again, lots. I can't pick one.
Movie: A Tale of Two Sisters
Disney Movie: The Incredibles, or if we're just talking the traditional 2D stuff, The Lion King
TV show: Game of Thrones (April 1st 2012 can't come quick enough!), Blackadder, South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, Red Dwarf, Seinfeld, The Mighty Boosh, Judge Judy, Neighbours, Eastenders, a whole bunch of quiz shows, anything presented or created by Charlie Brooker, Antiques Roadshow, Have I Got News for You, and any historical documentary presented by Tony Robinson (Worst Jobs in History, Gods and Monsters, etc.) There's probably more but I can't think of them right now.
Color: Purple and red
Food: Anything chocolate, lamb, pumpkin ravioli, cheese, steak
Ice-Cream Flavor: Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Macadamia. It used to be Chubby Hubby, but they don't make that any more sad
Soda: Cherry Tango
Store: Irregular Choice, Accessorize/Monsoon (although I can't afford any of the clothes from there), GAME, Gamestation
Clothing Brand: Joe Browns, I suppose since most of my clothes are from there
Shoe Brand: Irregular Choice, Doc Martens, Rocket Dog
Season: I suppose Spring and Autumn, but I don't really have a favourite
Month: June I guess, because my anniversary is then
Holiday/Festival: Christmas, Easter. Chocolate aplenty!
Flower: Chrysanthemum, orchid
Make-Up Item: Eye shadow, although I rarely wear make-up
Board game: Cluedo, Scrabble

Your:
Goal for this year: HA! xd Um, get a job I suppose
Most missed memory: Spending Boxing Day at my gran's house
Best physical feature: Boobs? xD Someone once told me I had elegant wrists, which I guess is true
First thought waking up: Bah....
Preferred type of plastic surgery: Necessary surgery; as in people who need it for medical/deeply psychological reasons, not just so they can have unrealistic tits or stupid puffy lips
Fairytale alter ego: I dunno....the Cheshire Cat? biggrin
Most stupid remark: My entire life is a series of stupid remarks =D
Worst crime: Is this worst crime that I've done? sweatdrop I shoplifted a couple of times when I was younger....
Greatest ambition: To find a permanent job doing something I love, and being able to keep it
Greatest fear: Like I'm going to tell anyone that.... wink I don't like heights
Darkest secret: If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?
Favorite subject: History, art
Strangest received gift: It was technically for my husband, but last Christmas my mother gave us a set of kitchen utensils made from coconut shells. Not a bad gift, just weird.
Worst habit: Picking my ears, snoring, shouting out things while playing video games (my husband hates that xD)

Smoke: No.
Drink: Yes.
Curse: ******** yes.
Shower daily: No, every couple of days.
Like thunderstorms: Yes, except if I'm out in it at the time.
Dance in the rain: No.
Sing: Not well and never in public, but occasionally
Play an instrument: I can play piano, but I haven't done it for years.
Get along with your parents: Yes. I don't see my father much, but I wouldn't say we don't get along.
Wish on stars: No.
Believe in fate: Not really.
Believe in love at first sight: Kind of, yeah.

BEST FRIEND: My husband, I suppose.

LIKES: Video games, staying up late, sleeping, horror films, modding, good historical documentaries, Assassin's Creed, cats, crabs, lobsters, Japan and Japanese culture, cocktails, art, Silent Hill, music, Bagpuss.

DISLIKE: Modding xD, getting up early, children, thick people who are celebrated for their thickness (see: Jade Goody, Jedward, the entire cast of The Only Way is Essex,) people who shorten or combine names of things/people for no ******** reason (see: Brangelina, Subo, TOWIE,) people who don't know what "open minded" actually means, stuck-up atheists who treat everyone like s**t (we're not all like that, I promise), people who say things like "irregardless", "should of" and "could care less".....just people who are crap, basically. xd And animal/child abusers, specifically people who post that s**t on Gaia (or anywhere) and think it's "funny". stare

FAVORITE BOOK/S: I haven't read for a while; Fantastic Mr Fox, I suppose. most of my books are biographies or TV/humour based.  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:38 am
Basics:
Name: Ellen
Date of Birth: March 5th 1994
Birthplace: Ireland
Current Location: Ireland
Eye Color: Hazel Brown/Green
Hair Color: Dark brown
Height: 5'6
Heritage: Irish
Piercings: One on each ear
Tattoos: No interest in getting any~

Favourite:
Band/Singer: The Police, The Style Council, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 30 Seconds to Mars, Vocaloid, ELO, The Killers, Coldplay, The Coronas, Horslips and plenty more!
Movie: The Lord of The Rings Trilogy
Disney Movie: The Little Mermaid.
TV show: Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicles, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Casshern Sins, Planetes to name some animes. In terms of actual TV shows I like Strictly Come Dancing, Doctor Who and Britain's Got Talent.
Color: Blue, Red and Purple.
Food: Pizza
Ice-Cream Flavor: Strawberry
Fizzy Drink: Fanta Lemon
Store:Gamestop, Easons, Pennies.
Clothing Brand: None really...
Shoe Brand: Converse!
Season: Spring
Month: March
Holiday/Festival: Christmas
Flower: Daffodils
Make-Up Item: Brown Eye Liner
Board game: Monopoly

Your:
Goal for this year: Get the best reasults I can in my Leaving Cert exams so I can go to college. Get a part time job. Learn to paint and draw better. Make some new friends and maybe even get a boyfriend. xd
Most missed memory: The summer of 2006, when I was 12. Best time of my life~
Best physical feature: My hair?
First thought waking up: Another day of studying....
Preferred type of plastic surgery: If people suffer severe burns or other disfigurations, then thats fine. I'd never consider it for purely cosmetic reasons though.
Fairytale alter ego: Ariel (I loved water and mermaids growing up)
Most stupid remark: Too many to count. gonk
Worst crime: Breaking up with my first boyfriend, even though I loved him. Stupid peer pressure...
Greatest ambition: To fufill my potiental and use my talents to the best of my ability. To enjoy sharing my life with other people, and maybe even fall in love someday.
Greatest fear: Losing my loved ones. Living without any meaning or purpose.
Darkest secret: Is mine to know and yours to wonder.
Favorite subject: Art, English and History.
Strangest received gift: A Naruto headband.(I used to be obessed with that show. lol)
Worst habit: Panicing and stressing over exams, letting myself get overemotional, being overly self critical and negative, speaking too loudly.

Smoke: No
Drink: I'm underage.
Curse: Yes, but I'm making an effort not to.
Shower daily: Of course.
Like thunderstorms: Love them!
Dance in the rain: It's impossible to live here without getting rained on at least once...
Sing: I used to sing in the shower as a kid. I also sang in the school choir for a few years.
Play an instrument: I used to play keyboard, but I wasn't very good at it.
Get along with your parents: I'm very close to my mom, my dad....lives under the same roof as me, but is a virtual stranger to me... sweatdrop
Wish on stars: I used to, before I realized it's up to me to make my own opportunities.
Believe in fate: Everything happens for a reason~
Believe in love at first sight: Nope. How can you love someone before you get to know them as a person?

BEST FRIEND:My childhood friend, and my older brother.

LIKES: Drawing, writing, videogames, watching anime, listening to music. Being surrounded by nature. Laughing till your stomach hurts. Long conversations with friends. Cheering people up. Getting good results in my exams. Sunday morning sleep ins. Running until you can't move anymore. Sitting under water. Spending the summer making jewellery in my friend's shop. Eating delicious food when you're really hungry.

DISLIKE:Stress, studying, frienemies, awkwardness, making a fool out of myself, talking about others behind their back. Losing touch with friends. Forgetting names and birthdays. Confrontations. Struggling with languages and maths. People who are horrible to others just because they can.

FAVORITE BOOK/S: The Hobbit, Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, Harry Potter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:52 am
Name: Beatriz
Date of Birth: 18/07/1993
Birthplace: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Current Location: Bahia - Brazil
Height: 1,6 m
Heritage: My dad's family has a Libyan heritage, but I have no traditions or anything.
Piercings: 0 I just don't think they look good
Tattoos: 0 some look good, but it's a drawing that stays on your skin foreeever so I would have to find something really really ******** cool if I ever wanted to make on.

Favourite:
Band/Singer: They Might be Giants, The Drums, The Killers, The Like, Arctic Monkeys, MGMT, Marisa Monte, Raul Seixas.
Song/s: Dança da Solidão sung by Marisa Monte and I lot more.
Movie: Can't decide.
Disney Movie: Toy Story and Beauty and the Beast.
TV show: House, Venture Brothers, South Park, American Dad, The Walking Dead, Project Runaway.
Color: Green and pink.
Food: Chocolate.
Ice-Cream Flavor: Cajá fruit and anything with chips of chocolate on.
Soda: Mineirinho
Store: Zara, H&M, cheap stuff, I'm cheap.
Clothing Brand: No favorites, I can't afford any famous one so I don't really bother. Maria Filó which I just looooved here in Brazil went out of my prince range recently and it broke my heart.
Shoe Brand: None
Season: All year, seasons don't affect me emotion_dealwithit
Month: nov~jan
Holiday/Festival: Probably x-mas, I'm not a holyday person.
Flower: I don't know many flowers.
Make-Up Item: thing that takes away my under-eye shadow (why there's no english work for this????)
Board game: Imagem&Ação, it must have an American counterpart but I'm don't want to look it up;

Your:
Goal for this year: Get approved in all the colleges I wanted (just so I can show off, lolololo), lose a little weight, start working hard and improving my art.
Most missed memory: I don't miss anything.
Best physical feature: Everything works together to create a deep amount of fail.
First thought waking up: Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee.
Preferred type of plastic surgery: Only if I get deformed in a accident.
Fairytale alter ego: ??? Which cause they're magical and badass;
Most stupid remark: ???
Worst crime: Pirating games all around, yaaar.
Greatest ambition: To be able to sell my work and live a good life out of that.
Greatest fear: To die alone.
Darkest secret: I never did anything wrong, I guess my darkest secrets is share of yaoi I read.
Favorite subject: Physics and Biology, the world is wonderful.
Strangest received gift: This shitty printer.
Worst habit: Being apathetic and not caring for people.

Drink: very rarely when I go out to parties, but I don't think it's worth much.
Curse: All the time, too much sometimes.
Shower daily: Of course, if you skip a shower in this weather you start smelling like rotten onions.
Like thunderstorms: don't care from them.
Dance in the rain: When I was a kid.
Sing: A lot but not for a audience.
Play an instrument: No.
Get along with your parents: Yes, but my mom is extremely annoying.
Wish on stars: No.
Believe in fate: No.
Believe in love at first sight: No, I'm ugly, duuuh.  

BiaA

Nerd

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 am
Basics:
Name: Holly
Date of Birth: 13th of March 1991
Birthplace: Sydney
Current Location: Sydney
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: Dark brown, but it has a few streaks of light reddish still left in it.
Height: 165-170cm (dun remember exact measurements...)
Heritage: Australian/Mostly Welsh (but my Mum has lived in Australia for ges now)
Piercings:just my earlobes-I'd like to do the top of my ear though
Tattoos: Nope. They lack the technology to do what I want, and I'd change my mind as soon as I got it...
Favourite:
Band/Singer: Ughhhh um David Bowie, Frank Zappa, Arctic Monkeys, The Ramones, Franz Ferdinand, Florence and the Machine, Janelle Monae, Lou Reed
Song/s: TOO MANY AUGHHHH
Movie: Shaun of the Dead, Wall-e, Princess Mononoke, Donnie Darko, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (yes the new one that just came out because, oh holy s**t it is amazing), Howl's Moving Castle, Hot Fuzz, and ohmygawd I'm missing something important here...
Disney Movie: Aladdin
TV show: DOCTOR WHO. But I also like: Misfits, Community, Sherlock, Daria, Atla, the IT crowd, Monty Python, That Mitchell and Webb look, Adventure Time, Band of Brothers, Buffy and Bones.
Color: Teal
Food: I DUNNOOOOOOOOO, I'm a real foodie.
I love my Mum's mussells in white wine and cream.
Ice-Cream Flavor: Either English Toffee or Chocalate or Chocolate and Peanut Butter...
Soda: vanilla coke.
Store: My ultimate store is this amazing second-hand bookstore/cafe in Paddington, Sydney-it's a terrace house filled with nothing but victorian-esque furniure and books. On a less 'obscure' note: Modcloth, Dangerfield, General Pants co (sorta; I have a lovehate relationship) thrifts stores/op shops, JB HI FI, Red Eye Records, Kinokunya and Shag.
Clothing Brand: whatever looks good.
Shoe Brand: None
Season: Autumn.
Month: March-My b'day in it bby.
Holiday/Festival: Christmas.
Flower: I dunno.
Make-Up Item: eye shadow
Board game: Risk.

Your:
Goal for this year: Keep up the healthy routine, do well in uni, finish my childrens book in time for christmas.
Most missed memory: When I first got my dog Sam.
...actually just Sam in general :C
Best physical feature: Uh....
First thought waking up: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Preferred type of plastic surgery: ??????
Fairytale alter ego: Uh.....
Most stupid remark: Oh god, too many to count. This is like a daily thing for me.
Worst crime: Why would anyone aswer this online?
Greatest ambition: To make a living telling sories to people somehow.
Greatest fear: being alone in life; my friend and family leaving me behind.
Darkest secret: I won't share it here
Favorite subject: English/Art
Strangest received gift: Fighting Fish. His name is Barry.
Worst habit: Saying stupid s**t tht paints me as a moron, falling over all the time, being a doormat.

Smoke: A few times. Not enough to make a habit. Like, six a year?
(it doesn't count at all does it)
Drink: I go through periods where I have none at all to periods of drinking like crazy.
Curse: Yep.
Shower daily: 90% of the time.
Like thunderstorms: love 'em
Dance in the rain: yep. Also, lots of running in the rain.
Sing: hahahahahahahahaha

no.
Play an instrument: see singing.
Get along with your parents: Yep. I mean, they're very frustraing to live with sometimes but so am I.
Wish on stars: no.
Believe in fate: sorta
Believe in love at first sight: No.

BEST FRIEND: ALL MY RL FRIENDS

LIKES: well done food, booze, reading, comics, the occasional video game, being nocturnal, partying-occasionally, firworks, the beach, art, museums, fashion???

DISLIKE: most fast food, fakeness, stupidity, pretentsion (since it is usally coupled with the last point), the texture of coconut, certain scraping sounds, the word 'f**/f*****t', most of the disney channel stuff today (probs wouldn't bother me if my sister hadn't gone through EVERY GODDAMN phase), ignorance and people who take pride in it.

FAVORITE BOOK/S: Catch 22, Hitch Hikers Guide to the galaxy (first four books), Harry Potter series, John Dies at the end, Neuromancer, American Gods, Good Omens, Mort, Going Postal, Catcher in the Rye, Hound of the Baskervilles, and what I've read so far of Jack Kerouac's the Road.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Basics:

Name: Tiffany
Date of Birth: October 14th, 1987
Birthplace: New York
Current Location: New York x_x
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'5"
Heritage: Irish, Native American, African American
Piercings: 4
Tattoos: 2

Favorite:

Band/Singer: Too many!
Song/s: Way too many!
Movie: Heathers, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
Disney Movie: Beauty and the Beast
TV show: Charmed <3 <3
Color: Black
Food: Cheese
Ice-Cream Flavor: Chocolate
Soda: Coke
Store: H&M, Forever 21
Shoe Brand: Ugg, Hush Puppies
Month: December
Holiday/Festival: Halloween
Flower: Lilly
Make-Up Item: Eyeliner
Board game: Trouble

Your:

Goal for this year: Pay off most of my student loans
Most missed memory: Sleeping over my grandma's house as a kid
Best physical feature: My lips
First thought waking up: I hate work
Preferred type of plastic surgery: Nose job
Fairytale alter ego: Pocahontas (does she count?)
Worst crime: None
Greatest ambition: Going back to school
Greatest fear: Losing my child
Darkest secret: No comment =/
Favorite subject: American History
Strangest received gift: A pin shaped like a teddy bear
Worst habit: Drinking

Drink: Yes
Curse: Like crazy
Shower daily: Yes
Like thunderstorms: Yes
Dance in the rain: Never thought about doing it
Sing: Only when I'm alone ._.
Play an instrument: No
Get along with your parents: Only mom
Wish on stars: When I catch 'em
Believe in fate: Yes
Believe in love at first sight: Yes

Mother Gothel

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm
I am really thrilled with everyone who has done this so far, thank you so much for sharing!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:09 pm
Basics:
Name: Charlie
Date of Birth: July 9
Birthplace: Ponca City, OK
Current Location: Nowhere, KS
Eye Color: Blue/Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Heritage: German/Polish/Native American (lol the last bit doesn't show)
Piercings: Just ears
Tattoos: None

Favourite:
Band/Singer: At the moment, Florence and the Machine
Song/s: At the Moment, Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
Movie: Waaay too many of these change. Again, at the moment the Prestiege
Disney Movie: ALL OF THEM (Just kidding, it's Wall-E)
TV show: Faceoff, Any Show about Cake, How I Met Your Mother, Walking Dead, Community, Sherlock and Big Bang Theory
Color: Off-White
Food: Pasta
Ice-Cream Flavor: Mint
Soda: Cream Soda
Store: Forever 21, Target, Barnes and Noble
Clothing Brand: Whatever looks good, man.
Shoe Brand: See above
Season: Fall
Month: October
Holiday/Festival: Christmas~ With Halloween just behind.
Flower: Gardenia
Board game: Ticket to Ride

Your:
Goal for this year: Work out a lot, be on the internet less, eat healthy and make memories that'll last
Most missed memory: Not sure?
Best physical feature: Eyes
First thought waking up: What I need to do during the day
Preferred type of plastic surgery: Whatever needs to happen, I guess
Fairytale alter ego: Rapunzel emotion_kirakira
Most stupid remark: Too many to count
Worst crime: V:
Greatest ambition: To get through medical school, and become an Oncologist
Greatest fear: To die without amounting to anything
Darkest secret: V:
Favorite subject: Biology
Strangest received gift: A set of Nancy Drew Computer games (beat 'em, awwyeah)
Worst habit: Staying away from situations that might be fun because I get nervous

Drink: No
Curse: Not liberally
Shower daily: Yes
Like thunderstorms: Yes
Dance in the rain: Nope
Sing: Tone-deaf
Play an instrument: No
Get along with your parents: Yep heart
Wish on stars: No
Believe in fate: No
Believe in love at first sight: No

BEST FRIEND: A trio of folks from home.

LIKES: Magicians, stories about love - but not necessarily love stories, robots, reading, science, beautiful artwork and colors of all kinds

DISLIKE: Close-mindedness, condescending folks, people who take something you love and degrade it

FAVORITE BOOK/S: Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion as of lately. V: A lot of Vonnegut  

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:12 pm
Charlie Graves

BEST FRIEND:My sister Rachael and also here on gaia as well, Existential Existence

I'm your sister emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Charlie Graves

BEST FRIEND:My sister Rachael and also here on gaia as well, Existential Existence

I'm your sister emotion_kirakira

Haha, I missed the ending bits. xD  

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 pm
Basics:
Name: Victoria
Date of Birth: August 2nd, 1990
Birthplace: Campana, Buenos Aires
Current Location: Capital Federal, Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
Height: 1,64 m (metric system FTW)
Heritage: have italian, spanic, guarani, toba... I'm a full mixture.
Piercings: 0 (I'm allergic)
Tattoos: not yet

Favourite:
Band/Singer: DeVotchKa, Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, The Killers
Song/s: San Jacinto (Peter Gabriel), Queen of Surface Streets (DeVotchKa), and lots more!
Movie: The Big Fish
Disney Movie: Almost all of them XD
TV show: Star Trek, The X files, lots more.
Color: Green, Blue, and everything in between
Food: Chocolate
Ice-Cream Flavor: Mantecol emotion_awesome
Soda: sprite?
Store: Avalon (the first argentinian TARDIS is in there...)
Clothing Brand: NMD.
Shoe Brand: if it fits...
Season: Fall and first days of spring
Month: August cool
Holiday/Festival: 9th of July (Argentinian independence day)
Flower: Daffodil
Make-Up Item: Maybeling New York 24 hours stay lipstick.
Board game: Pictionary

Your:
Goal for this year: SURVIVE
Most missed memory: ?
Best physical feature: My legs cool
First thought waking up: dontwakeupdontwakeupdontwakeupdontwakeup...
Preferred type of plastic surgery: hey, it's your money...
Fairytale alter ego: I'm a Dragon cool
Most stupid remark: emotion_awesome what?
Worst crime: never broke the law u_u
Greatest ambition: Nobel Price emotion_awesome
Greatest fear: Loose my constitutional freedom.
Darkest secret: is my darkest secret, you'll never know...
Favorite subject: anything biological.
Strangest received gift: a box with a skirt O_o a skirted box...
Worst habit: not caring enough about what other people care about.

Drink: once a month?
Curse: Yes, argentinian curses are the best curses in tho whole damn world.
Shower daily: yes
Like thunderstorms: yeah
Dance in the rain: danced, run, walked...
Sing: yeah, all the time, anywhere.
Play an instrument: Piano, since I was 8.
Get along with your parents: Love them both, so frikin' much.
Wish on stars: sometimes, when I feel hopeful.
Believe in fate: Nah
Believe in love at first sight: nah, just lust at first sight. I'm getting cynical.

BEST FRIEND: On Gaia: Viviette Valentine and Majo_Princesita. Majo is my roomate in real life and she's a doll <3 .

LIKES: Good music, polite people, good friends, pizza nights, a good laugh, Green Lantern, a good book, a good comic, manga, magic, fantasy, having blue nails, and feeling the love around me. Also, therapy. That makes me feel sane.

DISLIKE:peronists.

FAVORITE BOOK/S: the Earthsea saga, TLOTR saga, Harry Potter saga, Ray Bradbury's book and lot more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Basics:
Name: Bambi
Date of Birth: July 4th
Birthplace: Houston, Texas
Current Location: Dallas, Texas
Eye Color: Blueish Green
Hair Color: Red
Height: 5'6"
Heritage: Polish, Norwegian and Italian.
Piercings: 2 holes in each ear
Tattoos: 3. One on ankle, one on back, one near hip.

Favourite:
Band/Singer: Metallica
Song/s: Its Life My Life by Bon Jovi
Movie: How to Train your Dragon
Disney Movie: Emperors New Groove
TV show: South Park
Color: Black...like my soul emo
Food: literally anything. but mostly cheeseburgers
Ice-Cream Flavor: Coffee
Soda: Mt. Dew
Store: none...
Clothing Brand: none...
Shoe Brand: none...
Month: July
Holiday/Festival: July 4th, my birthday!
Flower: White Roses
Make-Up Item: Lip Stick!
Board game: The Game of Life

Your:
Goal for this year: Graduate from college
Most missed memory: wut?
Best physical feature: Eye color.
First thought waking up: I have to pee.
Preferred type of plastic surgery: Libosuction
Fairytale alter ego: I don't understand this
Greatest fear: suffocation

Drink: Often almost daily.
Curse: Daily
Shower daily: No. Skin and hair gets too dry if I do. Every other day is fine unless I"m really sweaty.
Like thunderstorms: Orgasmic.
Dance in the rain: No.
Sing: No.
Play an instrument: No.
Get along with your parents: Yep.
Wish on stars: Nope.
Believe in fate: Not really.
Believe in love at first sight: No.

LIKES: Message boards, playing blackjack, drinking and drawing

DISLIKE: Really religious people. I'm not talking bout those who have faith, thats fine, but the excessive every day talk about god and how to live based on their view of the bible people. You know the type.

FAVORITE BOOK/S: The Harry Potter Series. Snape is my god!  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:52 pm
Basics:
Name: Annabelle
Date of Birth: Sept/20/87
Birthplace: Tulsa, OK
Current Location: Tulsa, OK
Eye Color: gray
Hair Color: dark red
Height: 5'4"
Heritage: French, Cherokee, Irish, German... and I can't remember what else.
Piercings: 0
Tattoos: Nah.

Favourite:
Band/Singer: Lady Gaga, The Veronicas, Adele, Coldplay, and so on...
Song/s: Reloaded by Lady Gaga but my fave changes all the time. XD
Movie: Wall E
Disney Movie: ^
TV show: Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Project Runway, Glee
Color: Purples and blues <3
Food: Bread
Ice-Cream Flavor: chocolate chip cookie dough
Soda: I don't drink soda o.o
Store: Anything
Clothing Brand: Not really picky about brands
Shoe Brand: ^
Month: October
Holiday/Festival: Any of the local festivals are always a fave for me.
Flower: Anything pretty
Make-Up Item: I refuse to leave my house without my mascara
Board game: monopoly

Your:
Goal for this year: Kick some a** in university classes and do well at work
Most missed memory: I don't really have one. o.o
Best physical feature: My hair. At least people tell me all the time how awesome it is that I have natural red hair.
First thought waking up: Ugh. hrnggg. e.e
Preferred type of plastic surgery: Um, no? o.o;
Fairytale alter ego: The white rabbit
Most stupid remark: Hurrdurr
Worst crime: None
Greatest ambition: To work with the Disney big kids.
Greatest fear: Bug. I dunno. But those ******** freak me out.
Darkest secret: Its a secret.
Favorite subject: Math c:
Strangest received gift: McDonalds gift card. I don't eat there. So IDK why I got that.
Worst habit: I say "like" ..a lot.

Smoke: Not any more
Drink: Every now and then
Curse: Sometimes
Shower daily: Of course
Like thunderstorms: Love them
Dance in the rain: Given the chance but it seems like I'm either working or the storms are too severe to dance in them.
Sing: omg no.
Play an instrument: ahahaha. no.
Get along with your parents: Yep
Wish on stars: Nope.
Believe in fate: not really
Believe in love at first sight: nope

BEST FRIEND: Becky. I've known her since we were in the first grade. Online BFF would have to be HN-Shade. She can always fix my bad mood without even knowing it. LOL

LIKES: Weird fashion trends, high heels, music, hanging out with people, working in retail, bread

DISLIKE: Being alone

FAVORITE BOOK/S: Why is this the last question? LOL Uhhhh.. Not gonna lie. Its been awhile since I've read anything other than a text book. <<;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:59 pm
Basics:
Name: Kala
Date of Birth: Nov. 1983
Birthplace: USA
Current Location: USA, Indiana
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: red
Height: 5ft 3in.
Heritage: generic
Piercings: in each eat and a scar from a navel ring
Tattoos: none, waiting on my husband to get one with me

Favourite:
Band/Singer: meh
Song/s: I dont know
Movie: Princess Bride, 300, Sahara, Nightmare Before Christmas
Disney Movie: Sleeping beauty
TV show: Revenge, Bones, House
Color: orange
Food: chips and salsa
Ice-Cream Flavor: chocolate
Soda: Big Red
Store: NY&Co
Clothing Brand: NY&Co
Shoe Brand: Blowfish
Season: Fall
Month: November
Holiday/Festival: Christmas & Halloween
Flower: pansy
Board game: anything but Monopoly

Your:
Goal for this year: cook more meals at home
Most missed memory: My mom
Best physical feature: Eyes or hair
First thought waking up: Oh God no.
Preferred type of plastic surgery: eye lid lift
Fairytale alter ego: No idea
Most stupid remark: "Where did my Popsicle go?" I had just finished eating it.
Worst crime: drinking underage
Greatest ambition: to write cross-subject curriculum.
Greatest fear: Being alone
Darkest secret: ummm, no
Favorite subject: writing, science
Strangest received gift: roothbrush on V-day
Worst habit: My eating habits suck
Drink: occasionally
Curse: only when ranting
Shower daily: Usually.
Like thunderstorms: LOVE them.
Dance in the rain: I hate getting wet
Sing: only with the radio
Play an instrument: I can still play the recorder i learned in 4th grade
Get along with your parents: I dont have any, anymore.
Wish on stars: Always.
Believe in fate: Fate....or divine intervention
Believe in love at first sight: Nope

BEST FRIEND: is my husband

DISLIKE: discrimination and stupidity

FAVORITE BOOK/S: Fast Food Nation  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Basics:
Name: Leslie
Date of Birth: '89. Was there when the Berlin Wall was knocked down cool
Birthplace: Wiesbaden, Germany
Current Location: Arizooooooonnna
Eye Color: hazel
Hair Color: blonnnnd
Heritage: Hungarian, Swedish, Polish.
Piercings: 1 set of regular ol' earrings. Debating about getting more on my ears cos I hafta be professional nurse
Tattoos: n/a

Favourite:
Band/Singer: oldies, celtic punk, finnish rock, mexican rap, pop, parody songs, random Indian bollywood stuff. Angry German metal
Song/s: Let's live for Today, that song by the bloodhound gang about sex, bhaang something, don't let me be misunderstood, love potion number nine
Disney Movie: Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Mulan, UP, Aristocats, Jungle Book, Robin Hood
TV show: NCIS, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Sherlock, Doctor Who
Color: lime green, blue, royal purple, black, brown, silver
Food: Sashimi emotion_drool
Ice-Cream Flavor: Rocky Road
Soda: Code Red Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper
Store: Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls emotion_awesome
Clothing Brand: Dickies
Shoe Brand: Airwalks, cheap knockoffs of chucks
Season: summer
Month: may
Holiday/Festival: halloween.
Flower: Honeysuckle
Make-Up Item: foundation. Goddamn acne stressed
Board game: Chess

Your:
Goal for this year: survive nursing school gonk
Most missed memory: being my happy go lucky self
Best physical feature: Hips/a** according to people I've slept with.
First thought waking up: Where the hell am I?!
Preferred type of plastic surgery: liposuction with skin tucking in so loss of fat doesn't look too weird.
Fairytale alter ego: -------
Worst crime: surviving date rape
Greatest ambition: To be a traveling nurse, see the world, and work on comics!
Greatest fear: That I'll become paralyzed and can't move. Or becoming helpless with fear.
Darkest secret: Dicks.
Favorite subject: procrastination in science.
Strangest received gift: d***o, legit leather collars
Worst habit: Don't always think before I speak and sometimes I punch people >_>'

Smoke: cigars with my scotch, and occasional hookah
Drink: scotch, whiskey, and quality imported beers n ales
Curse: Not as much as I fukkin did in the Army emotion_awesome
Shower daily: multiple times when I'm feeling stressed
Like thunderstorms: Yes. I love watching lightning dance across the sky.
Dance in the rain: emotion_donotwant Rain does not exist in AZ
Sing: I sing in the shower, to my cat, to my simulated patients, down the hallway, and to keep me awake when driving
Play an instrument: played clarinet and piano as a kid
Get along with your parents: meh
Wish on stars: Maaaybe
Believe in fate: ******** no
Believe in love at first sight: nope

BEST FRIEND: I have a couple but since I moved back home they're all far away. emo I have one that is a soul-sistah here on Gaia though <3

LIKES: Working out, arguing with people, genderbending, debating how zombies work through medical know how, drawing, mountain biking, wrestling, talking about different religions, triathlons, sex, boxing, reading, watching old animated classics from childhood. DINOSAURS AND SNAKES AND DOGS.

DISLIKE: Annoying girlygirlygirls, chicks who talk on their phone in the bathroom stall next to me, dudes who think I talk to them I am flirtying, lesbians who are so subtle in flirting I had no idea they were totally into me, idiot religious people, stupid gay people who ruin the image for the rest of us, people in denial about treatable health problems because of pride.

FAVORITE BOOK/S:Redwall Series, LOTR (Simirillian especially because, I still think as a kid, it was my greatest accomplishment to finish and understand), Artemis Fowl series, Robin Cook, Clive Cussler, Eragon Series, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Ronald Dahl, Michael Crichton, Brave New World, Fables comic book series
D:< I don't have a favorite book.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces