Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
But how can you stalk them if they not on your friendlist?

I probably scared half my friends just now.

I'm not good at starting conversations myself .But at lest you can always talk to them about gaia and not worry about going off "subject" razz
Lol. Talking about Gaia can only go so long until I get bored of it all, and stalking isn't all that necessary when I see them around often too (GCD, other forums, guilds, etc). xD

Oh yeah. Off Gaia wise, I'm not all that interested in listening to other people's family/friend/coworker issues. Already got other friends, guild members, etc, to do that (to worry about). My life's boring, so there isn't much to talk about anyway. And I'm so far behind some fandoms, I am risking myself to spoilers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:15 pm
Genea
I am both standoffish, and make friends (to me, at least) too easily. They might not even consider me more than acquaintance and I'm all BRO U c** 2 AUS U SLEEP ON COUCH, K?

emotion_kirakira

U CNT SLEP ON MAH COWCH, BRO. I NEEDS IT 4 MAH KEG.

emotion_donotwant

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:55 pm
DC-Chan
Genea
I am both standoffish, and make friends (to me, at least) too easily. They might not even consider me more than acquaintance and I'm all BRO U c** 2 AUS U SLEEP ON COUCH, K?

emotion_kirakira

U CNT SLEP ON MAH COWCH, BRO. I NEEDS IT 4 MAH KEG.

emotion_donotwant
Forever alone

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:09 pm
I am a huge lurker and have been browsing through the GCD for years now.
There are several regulars who I have much respect for because of their posts/avis/art. I'm too shy to really talk to them, other then a rare random comment on their profile though :<

Sometimes whenever a thread like this pops up I'm surprised to see that they are just as shy as I am.  

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Pwzn

Magnetic Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:04 am
There are a few members of the GCD that I will take note of and read their threads and posts. I don't really befriend them or start up a conversation though. It is kind of hard in the GCD! It would be going off topic.

But sometimes I've been quoted and I'm all like emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am
There was this guy, at least I think it was a guy, that I used to love - he was such a funny sarcastic a*****e. He doesn't post or even go on Gaia anymore I don't think though; I haven't seen him in the GCD since I came back from my s**t mini-hiatus and that makes me cry

crying crying crying crying crying

Also I never spoke to him, or like I did a few times but we were never best bros or anything

crying crying crying crying crying  

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:05 am
Besides Tiina I'm not friends with anyone from GCD.

Most days I'm shy but there are times when I feel brave enough to quote someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:02 am
Genea

emotion_kirakira

emotion_awesome I would sleep on your couch any day.

Your avatar looks so amazing. I am only gone for three weeks and I don't recognize ANY item! xd

I am not "friends" with ANYONE on Gaia, really. But I don't ever consider anyone a "friend" unless I met them personally. So that's kinda hard, I only ever met one Gaian in my life (Einhorn hurr durr) and I was so young and shy back then. He probably thought I was boring and stupid. XDD

But I like DC-Chan. (Just mentioning that because she posted on this page)
She seems like a very very nice person. 3nodding

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:21 am
DC-Chan
There are a ton of people in the GCD who I think are really neat/awesome.

But I'm too shy to talk to them. So I simply gaze wistfully at them from afar.

gonk
*nod nod*

THis is very true for me as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:50 am
I'm too much of a lurker and I always have a hard time trying to figure out what to write, such as now. XP I do have a few regs that I admire from afar though. I won't say who cause I'd feel weird. lol  

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:52 am
Yeata Zi
DC-Chan
There are a ton of people in the GCD who I think are really neat/awesome.

But I'm too shy to talk to them. So I simply gaze wistfully at them from afar.

gonk
*nod nod*

THis is very true for me as well.
Same with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:15 am
I have to agree with Ven on this one. I wouldn't consider someone to be a friend, unless we talk and hang out in real life. Seeing as I've never meet anyone from the internet irl I can't say I've tons of friends here. xd That said there are plenty people I enjoy talking to on an acquaintance level. I used to feel very self conscious about approaching other GCDers (especially those that I really look up to). However, over the past few months, I think I've gotten a bit more confident about talking to users. Posting in a GCD hangout thread helped me break the ice in a group setting so I didn't feel awkward. Now days I try not worry so much about stepping on people's toes. I just enjoy interacting with my fellow Gaians~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 am
Pwzn
There are a few members of the GCD that I will take note of and read their threads and posts. I don't really befriend them or start up a conversation though. It is kind of hard in the GCD! It would be going off topic.

But sometimes I've been quoted and I'm all like emotion_awesome

you can always comment their profile. That's what I did then I find them in guild like this and talk to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:28 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
I genrally talk to them.. or send them a gift >.>
gifts are a great way to start a conversation ;D

Gifts I rarely can do, I tend to stick with great avi or/and profile and that can die fast. I am normally no good at chatting even though I love to chat.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
At first I was shy asking people from GCD. But I don't know what change why I'm less shy and not worry much about being rejected. There were only two people I was scared about asking. ninja

You know me, I am lucky I am friends with who I am.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff