View Results

Beanishes

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:31 am
That glitch in the Late Night city (I forget the name of it now) where you can't get the SimBot formula no matter what...

My poor Sim worked her whole life for that formula...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:28 am
The last video/computer game I ever played seriously was Septerra Core.

Release date 1999 cool Last I played it was in 2004 or 2005

Them games never had any major data problems, and if there were errors the creators would create patches you could download online.

I fake-laugh at your gaming woes!!

Mwa ha ha  

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:30 am
Existential Existence
The last video/computer game I ever played seriously was Septerra Core.

Release date 1999 cool Last I played it was in 2004 or 2005

Them games never had any major data problems, and if there were errors the creators would create patches you could download online.

I fake-laugh at your gaming woes!!

Mwa ha ha
most gaming companies do that now, too.

Bethesda releases patches for elder scrolls games, and they usually work, but the one they released for skyrim made stuff worse. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:58 am
My DSTT already delete out of nowhere my almost finished Spirit Tracks save and my Professor Layton and the Last Specter save with tons of hours in London Life. All those hoours of my life gooone...I guess that's my punishment for pirating.  

BiaA

Nerd

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:18 pm
ROMVLVS
KaylaGalela
User Image
Skyrim! I really like the game, but some of the glitches are frustrating.

I have a quest where I have to retrieve an item from an enemy, but when I go to where he is supposed to be, he's already dead because I killed him earlier on another quest. Naturally, I already took the item before, so he doesn't have it to give me to complete the new quest. What really drives me crazy is that this is a rather common item. I already have 10 of them in my inventory, but can I use any of those? Noooo. It has to come from that one guy who's already dead. gonk

Have you tried like, giving him the item from your inventory, then taking it back?
User Image

Yeah, I thought of that, but when I try, it tells me quest items can not be removed from the inventory. >_<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:47 pm
Those boss battles where you're not sure if you're doing enough damage, or any damage what so ever.  

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:56 pm
As far as EA is the concern, I only play the MySims games, because Sims seems like an expensive, yet cheap knock-off, of Second Life (which, itself, is a puffed up, interactive version of IMVU that is, ultimately, a less financially gainful downgrade of Planet Calypso)... And... Ja... So... cat_rolleyes

...As for games that make you go "Why!?/WTF!?" I'd say... most recently... Was with Solatorobo, when the (older teenage) protagonist hero suddenly transformed from being your typical furry, in a Tail Concerto universe, to that of a bishōnen pre-teen boy, which looks like a blonde InuYasha with Super Saiyan powers, gave me a Why!?/WTF!? moment... cat_xp
BTW, it was... Awful... Just awful...User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:24 am
Skyrim is so glitched crying but i'm still playing it xd

I said something that got an NPC killed, now he stalks me. Where ever I go a bunch of him pop up and talk to me. Right now, i'm near Whiterun and there are 3 of him - one is only a waist up on the ground next to the other two. They stare at me and talk in unison. So creepy.

The 'blood on the stones' quest in Windhelm is broken. I did things in the wrong order apparently.

I also walked through the dock gate out of windhelm, a while ago, and found myself under the city. I could only run around in the sand under the houses.

Another game where I was constantly running underneath the city was 'Venetica'. That game is so broken that I can't actually believe they released it emotion_facepalm  

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:39 pm
Dell Conagher
Those boss battles where you're not sure if you're doing enough damage, or any damage what so ever.

Or when they're overpowered and can heal themselves. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:06 pm
All these Skyrim glitches make me incredibly glad I only play Bethesda games on the PC. xd

If a fix for it isn't released as a mod, you can almost always fix any given glitch with a console command.  

The Iron Magus

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:46 pm
The Iron Magus
All these Skyrim glitches make me incredibly glad I only play Bethesda games on the PC. xd

If a fix for it isn't released as a mod, you can almost always fix any given glitch with a console command.

I play it on the PC too.

The squiggaly dead person glitch (you know, getting them stuck in objects) still works in Skyrim. I was pleased to discover that today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:55 pm
Getting banned in Maple Story. emotion_0A0  

Google

Noob

The Iron Magus

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:22 pm
Eudaemon
The Iron Magus

I play it on the PC too.

The squiggaly dead person glitch (you know, getting them stuck in objects) still works in Skyrim. I was pleased to discover that today.

I will admit that there are some irritating glitches that can't be fixed by the console. For instance, in one quest I was teamed up with a friendly NPC (but not a follower) as we tried to clear out some undead from a crypt. Well, seeing as how undead are weak against fire, I used flame cloak, which makes you radiate fire for a while. This worked out well, until combat ended, and my friendly NPC started coming towards me. I suddenly remembered that non-companion NPCs can be hurt by flame cloak, and started backpedaling away as quickly as possible--but to no avail. The spell hadn't run out yet, so as the NPC kept chasing after me, she got too close, caught on fire, and turned hostile.

Gaaaah!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 am
My leafgreen pokemon game got rid of my save game, for no apparent reason.
Also, that was the only game I managed to get shiney pokemon on :/  

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 am

Not really the fault of the GAME but still:

*boyfriend plays Pokémon*

"Oh, what's that? I think your game has a bug, this Pokémon has weird colours..."

"OMFG, a shiny, catch it!"

"Uh kay... caught it"

5 Minutes later

"Ah no, my battery died, I didn't save for the last 20 minutes! Now I have to level up my Pokémon again"

scream gonk Not saving after catching a shiny... arglarghl

My revenge was ACCIDENTALY deleting his FFX save file. After 100 hours. emotion_awesome

(I swear it was on accident!)

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces