Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:51 pm
I had this one freakishly lucid dream that broke my heart ;___;

it was set in a kind of dystopian world made up of connected bomb shelters and bunkers that happens to recur in my more lucid dreams

Basically there were two rival city states and I was sent by mine to infiltrate the other as a mole.

As I was being a mole I fell in love with a dude from the other side, but he didn't necessarily love me. more like it was a romance waiting to happen, and I was soooo close to admitting my feelings and by some freakish dream logic i knew he would have wanted me too ;___;

BUT THEN I was indirectly responsible for the death of his sister, and he found out, and he started hating me.

This whole time I'm still loving him, too D;

Then he tried to kill me during an earthquake. I was forced to blind him with my own hands to save myself [and him]

everyone thought he was dead so I was the only person who knew he survived. Somehow he thought I had gotten away, and since he was blind he couldn't tell who I was while I was helping him escape. Then he began to fall in love with me but I could never tell him who I actually was or else he'd hate me forever ;___;

and then i woke up crying, with my heart broken ;___;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:55 pm
Konan Tatsuhiko
Read All Over
your recurring dream sounds really peaceful and relaxing to me.

I have crazy detailed dreams. like, my subconscious even invents backstory for all the people in my dreams, whenever I dream in storybook fashion. I've been thinking about actually writing one of them down into a book, but it just seems too Harry Potter crying

That reminds me when I had this dream about a wolf (who was joined by his brother) going on a journey to find one of the weapons of the cursed gods in order to defeat a rival wolf who planed on killing his elderly father (and leader of the village) and taking the village for himself.

I was so amazed with myself I actually wrote it down after I woke up
I was like "that could honestly be the plot to a book or something"

oooo interesting biggrin
you could make a good buck off it these days, wolves sell  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:36 pm
Recurring dream: chased by raptors through the woods to my childhood home in brum. Rators get in, I hide in cupboard and wake up just as they're about to disembowl me.

Last night's dream: On a ferry to Majorca throwing up a lot. That's all I can remember except it felt really hot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm
i dream of zombie apocolypse a lot. Several times a week.
I had a really messed up dream once, one that will stay with me for life.
I put a girl I knew (in the dream) through a mincer to "save" her from something.

I also dreamed once I killed my imaginary nephew (only got nieces) and hid the body from my sister, but she found it and blamed someone else.

wtf is wrong with my brain.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash