Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
Wow, first roleplay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:24 pm
"I have math too. Room 206. How about you?" I replied, kind of excited. My luck might run out but at least I'd had a little luck. I smiled at her smile and was glad she didn't act weird because of my attire. I looked into her eyes and my smile flatered for half a second. They showed her history. Ironic, considering I had just had that class. From what I could tell, it wasn't a happy history either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
I looked at her as my smile faded. "Same class. I am not looking forward to the teacher though, I have only ever liked one math teacher. In the sixth grade." I made a small giggle and realised she was dressed differently, "Nice outfit by the way." I smiled and noticed mine wasn't much to talk about, I still needed to go shopping. I only wore this because I love uniforms, even if they are fake. They are mostly cute and I had some weird obsession with them. "I.." I hesitated a moment. "I like uniforms, that's why I'm dressed in one." I blushed and poked her. "Enough of random talk, we'll be late to class. One piece of advice? Never, ever, be late to math class." I laughed and it was painfully obvious I have been late to math many times, and that I didn't want that again.

Sei Naka

Shirtless Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 pm
"I think uniforms are adorable, but Mother won't let me get any. Yet she allows me to wear this." I motioned my corsette, tight pants and boots. "Makes no sense. We won't be late. It's just down the hall up the stairs. Math isn't worth it anyways. Well, I kind of am biased 'cause I'm horrid at math." I responded as she poked me. "Thanks for the compliment. Most girls find me to be a . . . garden tool with the way I dress. I was at my old school.Trying to keep that reputation, but it won't work. I've turned over a new leaf." I said. Most girls had called me a hoe because of my dress. All the guys wanted to be my friend, not date me necesarrily but at least be my friend. I knew girls were fairly envious anyways. Not to sound concieted but I was fairly attractive. Even with my purple eyes. The flow of the crowd carried us up the stairs into the math hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 am
User Image
"Wow, well, anyway. I do not want to be late more than once on my first day." I stated, sounding more annoyed than I really was. I mearly just didn't want to get in trouble, and being late more than once on your first day? Not a good thing.

Sei Naka

Shirtless Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:55 am
I was a little put off at the annoyance in her voice. I ignored it and entered math beside her and took a seat near the back of the room. Good thing too, because just as I took a seat the bell rang. I pulled out my math notebook, although it was not likely that we would be actually taking notes. Today was all about rules and consequences.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 am
User Image
I decided to sit with someboy I was going to get along with so far at least. So I sat in the back with Disoma and smiled at her as the bell rang. The teacher imediately started to lecture the whole class. I groaned and put my head down on the desk. "Excuse me! I am trying to explain the rules to the class. Would you mind not falling asleep?" She sounded like an idiot, I mumbled to myself as I sat up and looked at the clock.

Sei Naka

Shirtless Vampire

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:38 pm
"Don't worry, all the math teachers are liek this. Jerks. The rules are always the same except for bathroom passes. Just doodle. That's what I do." I leaned over slightly, but not noticably enough for the teacher to notice. "I hate the first day because it's always the same. Blah blah blah." I said. "It's just so annoying." I said then pulled out my doodle notebook and began a picture a bleeding rose.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff