Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Island of Misfits
Harmonia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:31 pm
Ian stopped. "Did you just get smaller?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:27 pm
Minnie
Minnie turns around, unintentionally shrinking down again, "Yeess... why?"

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 pm
"How do you do that?" Ian asked, a little more shocked than anything. He didn't even think she had powers, let alone a physical one...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:19 pm
Minnie
"I don't know... I just can... isn't everybody supposed to have some kind of power?" As Minnie talks she gains a few more inches in height, as if in confidence.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 pm
"Well... Ya but.." his voice trailed off as he showed her a bright, warm day. They were standing in a field of flowers, the light fragrance just barely hinted in the air. A calm, soft wind blew and a cloud of white dandelions (the ones that you wish on..) floated through the air.
And again they were at the beach. The illusion had ended. Ian blushed. "That's all I can do.."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm
Minnie
"Wow, that's amazing!" Minnie breath's, coming up to her normal height, "So much cooler than mine! I just shrink~" Minnie looks awed.

((Let's just say Anelle walks in after this post, instead of after the other one...))

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:45 pm
Anelle
Anelle had been waiting for Minnie to come back to their tiny apartment for awhile now. So, worried, she set out in search for the girl. You never knew, even in Harmonia- sometimes people found out about their control too late. Of course, this was Minnie, so more likely than not the thing had gotten side-tracked with some kind of animal, or started chattering to some poor soul. And that is exactly how she found her. "...I just shrink~" Walking over to where she and some guy were standing, Anelle stops just behind Minnie's left shoulder, "Minnie!" The other girl jumps, shrinks down in size, making Anelle feel a little guilty, even though she continue's on anyways, "You were supposed to be home an hour ago! What were you doing? And where's the ribbon you were supposed to be getting?"
Minnie sighs, and explains herself: "I was on my way, when I saw some squirrels, and and when they left I found some birds and then I was just gonna come back when I ran into Ian!" She gains an inch or two, and rushes into Anelle's side, hugging her tightly "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you!"
Anelle hugs her back, "It's fine- just try and remember there is such a thing as a phone next time," Anelle says. Then she remembers the other guy, Ian is standing there. "Oh hi... I'm Anelle," she smiles.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm
"Ian." He replied shyly. "You're her sister?" Could they move between islands?  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:53 pm
Anelle
"Nope. Might as well be, though. She'd be lost forever without me," Anelle smiles, chucking Minnie under the chin.

Minnie
Minnie giggles, though when Ian asks about Anelle being her sister, she feel's a stab of worry and a little sadness. God, she really missed Anouk. Recovering quickly, Minnie makes introductions "Ian, this is Anelle, Anelle, this is Ian," She makes a gesture at each person, as if to make things more clear.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 pm
"Oh... I'm sorry.." He noticed Minnie's reaction, feeling guilty about the question. "I didn't mean to.." He hung his head, knowing that he couldn't take back the pain she was feeling.  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 pm
Anelle
Anelle narrow's her eyes, looking from Ian to Minnie. Deciding to make no comment on the matter, Anelle lets her gaze settle on Ian, "So how long have you been around?"

Minnie
"No, no... It's fine. It's just I miss her sometimes, but she'll be back for me," Minnie says firmly, believably. She really hated it when other people were upset...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 pm
Ian shrugged. "A few days.."

((I think he's turning out to be scared of people...))  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:55 pm
Anelle
She nods, "I've been here for maybe four years... Minnie for two. I've been taking care of her since she arrived."

Minnie
Minnie watches the two converse with interest....

((Oh no :0))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:04 pm
Ian nodded, a little unsure of what to say. "...What.. Is there to do here?"  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Island of Misfits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2