Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Twin Haven
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:36 am
Tokiya laughed loudly and smiled. " I see i'm not the only twin with complicated
relationships" he said rather happily. "So you can go invisible and you can duplicate yourself?" he asked.

Tomoya watched the girl get up and leave to another table. He looked back to see her sister sitting in front of him. He smiled and shook her hand. "Name is Tomoya"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm
"How bad does it hurt?" Rin asked, worried.
"This might answer your question." Len opened his mouth and let out a long, loud howl of pain. When it ended, he whispered so only Rin could here him. "Way more then you would think." He was still clutching the back of his head when Rin helped him up.
She promptly turned his around so she can check, and a sound of sympathy escaped her lips. "I surprised, your head is harder then a rock."
"What do you mean?" Len didn't bother to try and see.
"Well, its bleeding. Nothing bad, theres just a tiny cut right there." Rin grabbed a napkin from a napkin dispenser and dabbed the cut.
Len flinched and pulled away. "Like you said, it's only a small cut." With that, he sat down on the nearest chair and rested his head on the table.  

BellxSong

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:31 pm
↑zคмคяι
zคмคяค↓

"Yupp," Zamara answers Tokiya with a sly smile, "When theres two of you, it's twice the fun." Zamari smirked, "And think of all the criminal possibilities..." If you weren't completely oblivious, you'd get the feeling that these two have gotten into a lot of mischief in the past.
Zamara jumped slightly when Len howled, and if you were watching, you'd notice the brief images that slid Zamara and her brother. The copies looked exactly like their originals, before the flickered and faded.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 pm
Rin stared at him for a moment.
Len, his head still resting on the table, looked up at her. "Uhh... what?"
Rin tilted her head, then shrugged. "I was just thinking about what happens when people hit their head to hard."
He rolled his eyes, then closed them. "Rin, I'm fine. I don't have a concision or anything, if you think its that."
"Fuzzy sight?"
"At first, yeah. But it cleared away when I sat up."
"Hmm... sleepy?"
"Very."
"Then don't go to sleep! Something could happen!" Rin shook him by the shoulder. "You could have internal bleeding or something."
Len groaned and pushed his chair away from her. "For petes sake, Rin! I've seen the symptoms of eternal bleeding, and I most definitely don't have them." He took off his headphones and set them next to him, then used his arms for a pillow. Within seconds, he was asleep.
"If I hadn't tripped you in the first place, I would so kick you right now." Rin muttered, and sat down next to him.  

BellxSong

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:22 pm
Natalie didn't like being in this environment, she felt uncomfortable. She heard the boy laugh again. she felt upset that someone was laughing at her. So she got up and left the cafe.

Janice smiled at Tomoya and relpied with "Janice is the name"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 am
Rin looked around, not really sure what to do. Everyone seemed to be talking to someone else, and it wasn't really her to walk up to some random person and say hi. She looked at Len and prodded him, but he was knocked out.
"I still want to kick you." She muttered, then moved to the table that had her coffee. She slipped on the no-longer-hot cocoa, but caught herself with the table.
She rolled her eyes and grabbed a bunch of napkins. "I'll get him back..." She muttered, though she didn't mean it. They were always cleaning up after each other, so she didn't really mind.  

BellxSong

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
**~Sarifa and Lilith Mictian~**

A pair of petite girls walked into the cafe silently. One all dressed in red, the other in blue and matching their eyes. Looking around they found a an empty table and took their seats without a word. Their aura wasn't welcoming but it wasn't unwelcoming either as they looked at menus that were on the table before having their orders and menus taken by a kind waitress. 'So many other twins,' Sarifa thought to herself with an inner smile which was gone when she thought of the chances that any were normal. Lilith looked to her sister with a slight but calm smile. 'New year, new school. We are blessed,' the one in blue thought to herself as she looked around as well. Their waitress was back with their chocolate shakes. The twins bowed their heads in silent thanks to her as she left.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:00 pm
While cleaning up Lens mess, two other twins entered. She gave a small wave, but doubted they noticed. After a moment os studying them, she looked away, towards Len and the many other twins. She sighed. Lens asleep, and I'm not that into saying hi to random people without him.
She finished cleaning up Lens hot cocoa, then grabbed her coffee. It was only a little warm, but that was good enough for her. She sipped it, and sat down on the tabletop.  

BellxSong

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm
Tokiya smiled then turned his head to look at the new twins coming in. He whistled. "Woah, I think I just might love it here" he said chuckling.

Tomoya smiled pleasantly. "I take it your sister isn't as welcoming as you are" he said while closing up his book and giving her his full attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:28 pm
Len woke up from someones whistle. He lifted his head and looked around, noticing a couple new twins. He waved, then looked for Rin. He spotted her.
"Rin, get me more hot cocoa!" He whined.
Rin looked up. "Get it yourself!" She said. When Len didn't do anything but stare at her, she got up and ordered more cocoa.
Len picked up his headphones and fit them on. He turned on the music and grinned.

"I brush my teeth and look in the mirror
And laugh out loud as I'm beaming from ear to ear
I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights
And rather than flaunt my style
I'd flash you a smile of clean pearly whites!"

Len sang loudly on purpose.
Rin groaned. "Shut it, Len! No one wants to hear you sing!"
Len just sang louder.

"I've been to the dentist a thousand times
So I know the drill, I smooth my hair
Sit back in the chair
But somehow I still get the chills."  

BellxSong

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

When they had walked in, they saw a girl wave, though it was small, and nodded slightly in her direction. The two girls had ignored anyone else around them. It was pleasant as they quietly sipped they shakes until it sounded like a cat was dying, making them stop. The one in red literally covered her ears, closed her eyes and cringed as if in pain. The one in blue covered her ears as well, sending a slight glare toward Len before looking back to her sister with concern in her eyes. Honestly, Lilith thought her sister was being a bit dramatic but she understood her sister well enough by now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 am
Janice looked at Tomoya and replied with
"It's complicated, shes complicated, shes really sensitive, if you get to know her she's great, I could introduce you" she said and examined her finger nails, her dark purple nail polish was starting to chip.

Natalie came rushing back into the cafe realising she had forgotten her bookmark on the table, it was her lucky bookmark. She saw Janice looking at her and signalled to come over to her. Natalie made her way over to her sister and Tomoya. She looked at Tomoya and smiled lightly at him.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

BellxSong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:25 am
Rin walked up to the horribly singing Len and smacked him. "Why in world are you singing like you have a freaking math book in your throat?" She slapped him again. "You and I both know that you can sing WAY better then that! "
Len started laughing. "Because no one said I couldn't!" He said after he had caught his breath.
"Well, I'm saying you can't, now! If your gonna sing, at least use your real voice." She slammed him cocoa onto the table and stomped off.
Len looked at the cocoa, then at Rin. Man, sometimes I really get her mad... He thought. "Rin, I'm sorry. I was just.... yeah, I'm sorry."
Rin ignored him and sat at an empty table as far away from him as possible.
He sighed and started singing under his breath, this time using his real voice like Rin told him too. At least I can really sing... He glanced at Rin. Argh, I'm gonna have to make it up to her. He grinned and muttered "It'sa me, Moron." In a perfect imitation of Marios voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

The young women sighed softly in relief when the singing stopped. They looked to each other and went back to their shakes contently. 'Well, that was weird,' Sarifa thought to herself. Lilith nodded slightly, watching her sister and a few others discreetly. 'I'm glad, my sister's smiling,' She thought to herself happily. The two girls were in their own worlds for a little bit.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

BellxSong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 pm
After a few minutes of thinking it over, he got up and walked to Rin. He sat down across from her and stared at her in silence.
Rin purposely ignored him, but couldn't help but glance at him once.
"Rin, I'm really sorry for embarrassing you. There are no excuses for how I behaved, and I can only hope you'll forgive me." His tone was serious.
Rin stared at him and raised an eyebrow. "... I'm waiting for you to burst out laughing."
Len shook his head, then gaze Rin a small smile. "Hey, I really am sorry. I was being rude to just about everyone here, cursing them with my not-singing voice."
"Yeah, what was up with that? You know how to sing."
His eyes drifted to the side. "Uhh... I don't know... I was..."
"Being you?"
Len nodded. "Yeah, I guess. I'm kinda a moron when it comes to public places. Why did you even let me in here?"
Rin looked around, then at Len. "Well, nugget! I DID let you in here, didn't I!"
Len held back his laughs. He turned on his music again, and this sang quietly but much better.  
Twin Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff