Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image
The solution is simple. Buy a car and park it in your driveway. Then take the wheels off and put it up on blocks. In the spring you can plant flowers in the trunk, and maybe use the inside as a greenhouse. Anyway, your neighbor should get the hint. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:53 pm
I'd ask him to please stop parking there Once as a favor was a nicety, more than that is taking advantage of hospitality. And warn him, if it DOES happen again, the walk to the towing impound is going to be very troublesome. 3nodding  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:50 pm
Shiver`
FairyOfGrace
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When it happen the second night I would have said something like "How many days is the son intending to use our parking spot? How long will it take to clean out your garage, cause we are making sure you know that this cannot be a permanent or long term solution for you." You can still bring these things up, so they know that you don't want them there all the time and that they need to be proactive and fix the situation on their side.

As neighbors you should try to get along but let them know that 'Hey stop mooching in our our personal space."

Now the neighbors know that you guys don't have a car and are going to be like "I don't see why they are pissy about the parking spot, they are not even using it." So you have to the situation delicacy, cause this can quickly escalate into a family feud due to something so trivial.

If they don't and they start abusing your spot more and more after you had the talk then you can take further action. Again not in a yelling match but tell them that "Look we understand your situation but as we said this cannot be your permanent solution. Its invading our space and it bothering our family to constantly go though this nightly. So clean out your garage, or find some other solution. If it comes down to it and you no longer have our permission to park in our driveway we do have to right to call a tow truck, just to make you aware. We will give you 3 days to fix the issue on your end and hopefully it will be cool between us."

I'm not a nice person but that's me being nice yet letting them now the consequence. Give them a warning if they fail to respect that then thats their problem and they deserve to be towed.

We thought it best since in the summer they use our driveway, to just say don't even ask.

They never offer us any help knowing we don't own a car. Not even to shovel the driveway they use. it's small enough, they could help us a little.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do you have to shovel your driveway? I know sidewalks you would have to but driveways, couldn't you just not shovel it. If the son has issues when in the snow they can shovel it.

We have to for the mail carrier, just at lest where they walk.
They should but they don't help their own, let alone ours. They are lazy, why they wanted to use ours in the first place. They lived here for 12 years, still have no clue what they did before we moved in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:54 pm
Dickie Twinkles
FairyOfGrace
Dickie Twinkles
It's inconsiderate but not the end of the world, I'm guessing your mother thought it was better to retain a good relationship with someone she might live next to for years.
Where did the guy park before he used your drive?

Not the end of the worth, but rather rude.
What relationship?

No clue, he used us once in the summer as well. We moved in two years ago, the people before us had a car so i have no clue what they did before.

imo, a good relationship with a neighbour is one where they've never bothered you before.

This bothered me, and they have asked and used us before. It's time they get their act together really and clean up so they can park on their own property. Like I just told Shiver`, they lived here 12 years it's time to work on things your self. Considering they don't even say hello to us really, but ask us for help and never help us.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:56 pm
Yeata Zi
punch him in the teeth.

or get a car and park it in his drive way.

I still prefer violence

rofl something tells me that's a bad idea.
We almost called the cops since we couldn't really see who it was, and he just opened our door like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:58 pm
KaylaGalela
User Image
The solution is simple. Buy a car and park it in your driveway. Then take the wheels off and put it up on blocks. In the spring you can plant flowers in the trunk, and maybe use the inside as a greenhouse. Anyway, your neighbor should get the hint. 3nodding

okay, but will you buy the car?

I almost think they wouldn't get the hint even if we had that, men at work sign xd  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 pm
Ridley Starsmore
I'd ask him to please stop parking there Once as a favor was a nicety, more than that is taking advantage of hospitality. And warn him, if it DOES happen again, the walk to the towing impound is going to be very troublesome. 3nodding

He has fours cars, my guess he would be fine xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:09 pm
FairyOfGrace
KaylaGalela
User Image

I almost think they wouldn't get the hint even if we had that, men at work sign xd

How about a evil snow man?Jack-Frost-The-Evil-Snow-Man says no parking!  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:29 pm
just put some bricks or something in the drive so they cant park there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:37 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
FairyOfGrace
KaylaGalela
User Image

they may like that  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape
FairyOfGrace
KaylaGalela
User Image

they may like that

he kills though  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 pm
MrsrachaelSnape

not going to work  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:10 pm
FairyOfGrace
MrsrachaelSnape

not going to work

Never even tried. mrgreen

I am willing to bet the first time he wedges a cinder block in his wheel well, he'll figure it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:23 pm
FairyOfGrace
KaylaGalela
User Image

User Image
I might be able to get you a car with the wheels already off if you'll come over and drive it home.

You think they would park on top of your car greenhouse? º3º

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:46 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
just put some bricks or something in the drive so they cant park there.

Hard for us to get in though, i think 100's of cute kittens should work.
Lovely avi btw

Ridley Starsmore

Meh, an evil snowman can only work for so long.
As far as wedging a cinder block in his wheels, he might still able to drive if he tries really really hard? whee
KaylaGalela

OK, though I might need to put on temporary wings xp
you know, they might they have a few big cars.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff