• Mark Twain 100

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:24 am
@ Tuesday: Mmmmmmm. . Can't say that I have. But damn does it sound good. . I'm hungry now. I'm going to the kitchen. Anyone else want anything? :'3 I make Killer Nopales! [/Knows that that has absolutely nothing to do with Bananas]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 am
Ewww bananas feel like eating slugs...or how I'd imagine eating slug would feel sweatdrop

Imo bananas shouldn't even be a proper fruit a bit like potatoes aren't a proper veg. talk2hand  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 am
Dickie Twinkles
Ewww bananas feel like eating slugs...or how I'd imagine eating slug would feel sweatdrop

Imo bananas shouldn't even be a proper fruit a bit like potatoes aren't a proper veg. talk2hand

YOU SO DID NOT JUST SAY THAT OMG!!!!!1
Potatoes are too a proper vegetable mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 am
see u next tuesday
Dickie Twinkles

They don't count as one of your 5+ a day though razz  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

kimono girl snotty

Kawaii Noob

11,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 am
Dickie Twinkles
see u next tuesday
Dickie Twinkles

Says who? Potatoes have iron, potassium, vitamin B, etc. They're awesome so long as you don't fry them in s**t and smother them with more s**t. THE GOVERNMENT IS TELLING YOU LIES  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 am
that's the same bullshit as the government dictating that Tomatoes are vegetables, only for their culinary use. emotion_omnomnom

tomatoes are berries, bananas are delicious fruits, and potatoes are starchy root vegetable.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 am
see u next tuesday
Dickie Twinkles
see u next tuesday
Dickie Twinkles

Says who? Potatoes have iron, potassium, vitamin B, etc. They're awesome so long as you don't fry them in s**t and smother them with more s**t. THE GOVERNMENT IS TELLING YOU LIES

Only new potatoes with skins.
Allowing all forms of potato to be classes as veggies is what allows American school to serve fries as a portion of veg.

"Do potatoes count towards 5 A DAY?

Potatoes are a vegetable, but they don't count towards your 5 A DAY.
Potatoes are classified nutritionally as a starchy food. That’s because the main nutrient in potatoes is starch (carbohydrate). Also, when eaten as part of a meal potatoes are generally used in place of other sources of starch, such as bread, pasta or rice.
Other vegetables that don’t count towards your 5 A DAY are yams, cassava and plaintain: they are also usually eaten as starchy foods.
However, other root vegetables such as sweet potatoes, parsnips, swedes and turnips do count toward your 5 A DAY, because they are usually eaten in addition to the starchy food part of the meal.
While potatoes don’t count towards your 5 A DAY, they do play an important role in your diet. They are a great choice of starchy food, particularly if they are not cooked in too much salt or fat. They are a good source of energy, fibre, B vitamins and potassium. Although potaoes don’t contain much vitamin C compared to other vegetables, in Britain we get a lot of our daily vitamin C from them because we eat so many."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 am
Prince Ichi
that's the same bullshit as the government dictating that Tomatoes are vegetables, only for their culinary use. emotion_omnomnom

tomatoes are berries, bananas are delicious fruits, and potatoes are starchy root vegetable.

Yeah but it doesn't harm anyone's health to eat a tomato instead of a portion of veg.  

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 am
creamy ><

I was thinking of making a banana smoothy, but eh cleanups a b***h.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:58 am
Dickie Twinkles
Prince Ichi

Yeah but it doesn't harm anyone's health to eat a tomato instead of a portion of veg.
Oh, by all means eat tomatoes. They're high in lycopene which was found to be an antioxidant that can help prevent some cancers.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Dickie Twinkles

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:00 am
Prince Ichi
Dickie Twinkles
Prince Ichi

Oh, by all means eat tomatoes. They're high in lycopene which was found to be an antioxidant that can help prevent some cancers.

Yeah and they're especially good if they're chopped or pureed because it releases more of the lycopene. I love tomatoes, I'm going to make some stuffed mushrooms with them later, omnomnom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:05 am
Dickie Twinkles
Prince Ichi
Dickie Twinkles
Prince Ichi

Yeah and they're especially good if they're chopped or pureed because it releases more of the lycopene. I love tomatoes, I'm going to make some stuffed mushrooms with them later, omnomnom.
I used to eat tomatoes raw like apples when I was a kid. xD

Jersey tomatoes = om nom nom

Seriously, I have not had a tomato as sweet and ripe as the ones back home since I moved down south.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:40 am
Though I like to wait for the banana to soften before eating, even when it only had a few bruises on it.

Heroine: Though the banana and chocolate got me curious on its taste. o.o;  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces