Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:31 pm
Ven Loraine
Aku Ohino
I liked KH. I sort of fell out of it, but I want to get the new Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Yeah, it looks really good. They also said that 3D's story will be as important as those of the main games.
So that sounds good to me, not another basically useless spin-off. (*cough* Coded *cough*)

Yeah, that's always good. Still wish they would just get to 3, though. >?

I'm glad to see Pinocchio and Hunchback of Notre Dame in it :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:32 pm
Aku Ohino
Ven Loraine
Aku Ohino
I liked KH. I sort of fell out of it, but I want to get the new Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Yeah, it looks really good. They also said that 3D's story will be as important as those of the main games.
So that sounds good to me, not another basically useless spin-off. (*cough* Coded *cough*)

Yeah, that's always good. Still wish they would just get to 3, though. >?

I'm glad to see Pinocchio and Hunchback of Notre Dame in it :3

They'll do 3 after finishing Versus XIII, I think. (Ahahaha, that means: NEVER)

I don't care much for Pinocchio or the Hunchback, though. I really loved the Lion King world, but they won't bring any old worlds back :<

Ven Loraine

Explorer

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 pm
Ven Loraine
J 4 C K
Fun games. I always had a problem with the story though. It never quite hit with me.

Probably because they made it overly complicated and if you don't play all games right after another, you always forget the important parts. I remember often thinking "WTF" when I got back into the games after not playing for a few months. rofl

It's just kinda... eh.
I get the story, of the first 2 games at least. Unless they've changes things with all the other mini games.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:41 pm
Ven Loraine
Read All Over
I only played the two for PS2, but I really liked them. I've meant to play more, but I can never get a solid answer on what I should play next or whether I should play them in order or not.

I think if you can you should play them in this order:

Birth By Sleep, (KH1), Chain of Memories, (KH2), 258/2 Days, Coded

3nodding That would be the correct order, story-wise. Unless I forgot a game now...

wait, isn't BBS for something else, like the DS?  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:48 pm
Axel and Roxas are my favorite characters.

But not together. gonk

I don't get that shipping.

I've played the first two games, and then the newest one on the PSP (but I never finished it since I had to borrow the console and game) as well as the one for the DS that I finished.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:49 pm
Eudaemon

But not together. gonk

Neither do I. I mean as a one sided ship I could totally get but as a couple no. You can clearly tell that Roxas isn't even remotely interested.

I've seen weirder Organization couples though (Larxene/Roxas I mean WTF?!). I never got Organization 13 shipping. Why can't they just be a band of bad guys doing bad guy things? None of them even really have desire for romance

I've always been a Larxene fan but go figure she's not one of the important characters so I'll probably never see her in anything again. I also like Marluxia and Luxord but again minor characters (in the grand scope of things). It's a curse ;w;

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

Tidus Guado

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm
I've got balls of steel

I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to get a 3ds for KH3d. :/

I've played the all but bbs and coded. sweatdrop

I'm kind of glad that Zexion/Ienzo is returning in the new game.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:34 pm
I finally have a PSP but I can't find Birth by Sleep anywhere.
;-;  

Sabin le Rose

Shameless Enabler

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:56 am
J 4 C K
Ven Loraine
J 4 C K
Fun games. I always had a problem with the story though. It never quite hit with me.

Probably because they made it overly complicated and if you don't play all games right after another, you always forget the important parts. I remember often thinking "WTF" when I got back into the games after not playing for a few months. rofl

It's just kinda... eh.
I get the story, of the first 2 games at least. Unless they've changes things with all the other mini games.

Ah. YES.

Like.. 100 times. xd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:57 am
Read All Over
Ven Loraine
Read All Over
I only played the two for PS2, but I really liked them. I've meant to play more, but I can never get a solid answer on what I should play next or whether I should play them in order or not.

3nodding That would be the correct order, story-wise. Unless I forgot a game now...

BBS is for the PSP. 3nodding

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:00 am
Konan Tatsuhiko
Eudaemon

But not together. gonk

Neither do I. I mean as a one sided ship I could totally get but as a couple no. You can clearly tell that Roxas isn't even remotely interested.

I've seen weirder Organization couples though (Larxene/Roxas I mean WTF?!). I never got Organization 13 shipping. Why can't they just be a band of bad guys doing bad guy things? None of them even really have desire for romance

I've always been a Larxene fan but go figure she's not one of the important characters so I'll probably never see her in anything again. I also like Marluxia and Luxord but again minor characters (in the grand scope of things). It's a curse ;w;

I get akuroku. xd It's probably one of the best pairings out there in the CRACKpairing realm. (One sided it is very legitimate)

And actually, ORG XIII is NOT a bunch of "bad guys doing bad guy things".
There is more to the characters and unless you are a heartless, emotionless being that is perfectly fine with not being worth anything, I don't get how you can think of them in black and white, good and evil only. o_o
They don't (all) have bad intentions, only a bad way of GETTING there. xd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 am
Ridley Starsmore
KH is one of my faves! Disney and FF? What's not to love!

That was what I thought when I saw the first screenshot of KH in 2001! xd I was in love instantly when I saw a cool FF-like character and Donald Duck next to eachother.

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:04 am
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I love Kingdom Hearts!
Have the first two for the PS2 and the ones that came out on the DS.

I'm a Riku and Axle fan.
Mostly Axle cause I use to have a fan crush on Reno from Final Fantasy. xd
Till the last game I was always hoping Axle was Renos heartless. My dream was crushed. :C

@Yeata - Its pretty easy to play, but really fun!

I'm not a big Roxas fan but I love Axel, Demyx and Sora 3nodding

Axel is my favourite by FAR, though. He's probably my favourite video game character in existance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 am
Ven Loraine
Read All Over
Ven Loraine
Read All Over

so how does it come before the first one for the ps2?? gonk  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:42 am
Read All Over
Ven Loraine
Read All Over
Ven Loraine
Read All Over

so how does it come before the first one for the ps2?? gonk

Because I thought you wanted to play the story in chronological order? emotion_donotwant

(It's a prequel.)

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces