That would have to smell bad.

o.o Not if you dried it the right way?

No the smell would never come out. (only guessing) blaugh  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:43 pm
IC Haijin would roam around the barren wastelands stealing things off of dead people, joining roaming bands of raiders with questionable fashion sense, and decimating the wild life. RL Haijin though...I'd be that person who holes themselves up in their house with a bunch of guns and traps, and tries to kill everyone who comes in.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 pm
[[I would probably be loaded during the apocalypse. I'm basically in a perfect place for a zombie invasion. I live on top of a HUGE hill in a house in the middle of a small, isolated neighborhood next to a ranch, woods, and down the street from a corner store, taco place, gas station, laundromat, and a three minute drive away from a giant lake connected to a river right next to a boat renting place. I know the basics of driving and how to read a compass AND stars. I own a bunch of maps, a survival kit, books on how-to's, and my dad has this giant stack of guns and weapons, including a crossbow.

I'm a huge Zombie fanatic and attend every zombie survival game held at my library every year. They are zombie fanatics as well, so technically we all have a plan when it happens. sweatdrop Supplies and all.
That and two people i know are violent fighters. One's dad is a cop so he has tons of guns while the other is a pyro. The rest, including my siblings, are video game nerds who practically know every single part of a gun. Hoorah for me! emotion_awesome

I'm a weak frail girl so i would probably get a bat or something out of my dad's weapon stock and be the leader who orders everyone around, but lets everyone else do the dirty work. We'd hold up somewhere- probably the library since there is tons of material to use for fire in there plus a stock room, that or the HEB near it- and hold up in there until it seems like no one is coming for us. Then we'd just roam around gathering survivors, beating zombies up rather than running. The more you kill the less there is, so whenever i see one i would probably just run up to it and smack it.

I think i've seen/read enough Resident Evil, L4D, The Walking Dead, The Enemy, World War Z, and the Zombie Survival Guide to know what to do. The worse that could happen is i chicken out and end up being one of those who does nothing but stare and run.
]]

Vyudali

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:11 pm
Meromictic
I would create a whole new clothing line made of zombie skins. emotion_c8

Art/Fashion Career Track?

That would have to come late in the stages.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:15 pm
The Dark Illuminati
[[I would probably be loaded during the apocalypse. I'm basically in a perfect place for a zombie invasion. I live on top of a HUGE hill in a house in the middle of a small, isolated neighborhood next to a ranch, woods, and down the street from a corner store, taco place, gas station, laundromat, and a three minute drive away from a giant lake connected to a river right next to a boat renting place. I know the basics of driving and how to read a compass AND stars. I own a bunch of maps, a survival kit, books on how-to's, and my dad has this giant stack of guns and weapons, including a crossbow.

I'm a huge Zombie fanatic and attend every zombie survival game held at my library every year. They are zombie fanatics as well, so technically we all have a plan when it happens. sweatdrop Supplies and all.
That and two people i know are violent fighters. One's dad is a cop so he has tons of guns while the other is a pyro. The rest, including my siblings, are video game nerds who practically know every single part of a gun. Hoorah for me! emotion_awesome

I'm a weak frail girl so i would probably get a bat or something out of my dad's weapon stock and be the leader who orders everyone around, but lets everyone else do the dirty work. We'd hold up somewhere- probably the library since there is tons of material to use for fire in there plus a stock room, that or the HEB near it- and hold up in there until it seems like no one is coming for us. Then we'd just roam around gathering survivors, beating zombies up rather than running. The more you kill the less there is, so whenever i see one i would probably just run up to it and smack it.

I think i've seen/read enough Resident Evil, L4D, The Walking Dead, The Enemy, World War Z, and the Zombie Survival Guide to know what to do. The worse that could happen is i chicken out and end up being one of those who does nothing but stare and run.
]]

See, in the sims 2 it's much less of actually fighting zombies and more trying to get around the annoying restrictive home survival life. Which is an interesting way to play, but only if you're kinda into playing TS2 sweatdrop

I don't play any zombie games, BUT. There is a mod for TS2 that makes zombies (yes, you can have zombies-- not paying enough to resurrect sims results in this) aggressive, meaning they'll attack people and winning the fight means they've turned the victim into a zombie. Which makes the challenge much more interesting.

Without that mod tho zombies are just nice blue skinned citizens who drag their legs and think about brains. Oh, and they can't die of age but they also can't reproduce. lol.  

hornworts

Rare

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:16 pm
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic

True.

Until then I would just hang out in places that were well protected. >>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:20 pm
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic

True.

My soup kitchen has guns! And we recently found an actual mop!  

hornworts

Rare

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 pm
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic

True.

Nice. cool

I will mop for soup and protection? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 pm
I'd be a survivor, but I can't imagine my day by day would change much.

Because in the end, let's face it, I taste like piss and stale bugles.

Real life, however? I'd cling to my mormon friends. Even if I get bit, they can baptize me. Undead, unbaptized? It's not too late! Guess who's still getting saved while munchin mad brain ********  

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

hornworts

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 pm
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic

True.

Nice. cool

And your clothes will be displayed prominently for survivors to buy. They'll always be in... style. Or at least their friend's skins. I don't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:43 pm
dakki-dono
I'd be a survivor, but I can't imagine my day by day would change much.

Because in the end, let's face it, I taste like piss and stale bugles.

Real life, however? I'd cling to my mormon friends. Even if I get bit, they can baptize me. Undead, unbaptized? It's not too late! Guess who's still getting saved while munchin mad brain ******** class="clear">

Paranormal Career track?

Establish a church with a graveyard! It's kinda irrelevant in the beginning, but we'll need it when prosperity occurs and we need a place for the nonzombie dead people to rest.  

hornworts

Rare

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:44 pm
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic
Sir Black Tea
Meromictic

True.

Nice. cool

And your clothes will be displayed prominently for survivors to buy. They'll always be in... style. Or at least their friend's skins. I don't know.

And if they ever started going out of style, I'll add gimmicks like tattooing the days of the week on the skins. That way people would have to buy a head skirt for every day of the week.

This sounds really heartless. >>  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces