Gaia confessions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:21 pm
I googeled myself and I got a lot of old rp post.....I was such a cruddy rper back then.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:32 pm
The only thing that came up was a watch.

A pretty baller watch, but still.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:51 pm
I used to google my past usernames. If I do that with this name, then I'll get a lot of Team Fortress 2 results. Hahaha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:39 pm
Haha I search myself on GD every few months, and in the forum search idk... more often. xD I like keeping up with gossip. User Image  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 pm
I googled myself. Mostly I just got stuff that I said myself, but apparently somebody got a Shiny and thanked me and someone else for encouraging them.

My guilty pleasure on Gaia? I can't really think of any in particular. I'm pretty open with what I do on Gaia, and don't feel the least bit ashamed of it. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:52 pm
hmm mine makes me feel creepy, cuz it shows the last few profiles I've stalked.

I don't have so many confessions as indulgences, I guess... I undercut in the MP, and I sometimes take advantage of AIers to make a bit of profit. Not a huge amount - if the ABP is 250k and the lowest listed is 1mil, I'd price it between 500k and 750k. if it's low enough, sometimes the AIers just buy it from me to clear the market rofl  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 pm
★ When I looked up my username on Google, I just got a bunch of Spanish related stuff like movies and translations.
My Gaia profile was 9th on the list, though. LOL.

My guilty pleasure on Gaia is probably logging onto my mule just so I can lurk in my own threads and avoid talking to people. sweatdrop
I also dress it up way more often than I dress up my main. Somehow, it's more fun even though there are much less items on there.
★

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:15 pm
I spend hours on tektek/avatar arranger. Often times I'm on both. >>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:19 am
I do Gaia cosplaying, and have something like 80 mules because of it. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:53 am
When I google my name I come up with my gaia profile, Da profile, a bunch of art I commissioned, non-english speaking sites and some old classical music. So nothing that is particularly interesting.

Art? No, I feel no shame about that cool .

I suppose it would be creating a mental list of favourite Gaians and mentally 'squeeing' when those people quote/tip my posts. Although I kind of assumed everyone did that....

Diet Poison

80 mules?!!?! gonk
How do you keep track of them all? Do you actually use them all? Man I can't even remember the last time my two mules got logged on with.  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 am
I've never searched my own username, but if I looked up my old name I'm sure I'd find some embrassing posts from my newbie days. They're probably best forgotten! lol My guilty pleasure...sometimes I browse threads in the GCD that I've no interest in reading just so I can admire everyone's avatars. You all dress so nicely! gonk heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:40 am
Voievoda
Diet Poison

80 mules?!!?! gonk
How do you keep track of them all? Do you actually use them all? Man I can't even remember the last time my two mules got logged on with.

I don't log into them all daily, but they generally all get used, yeah. I have a list of usernames, it's the only way to keep track of them all.  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 am
I googled my username before and the results were interesting.

When I'm bored, I like looking at other people's profiles even if I've seen them before. I found some interesting stuff. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 pm
profile surfing gonk

also sometimes I check out people's d tail quest threads and silently gloat gonk  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:00 pm
[color=emo]
profile surfing gonk

also sometimes I check out people's d tail quest threads and silently gloat gonk

emotion_8c

But...but dat's so mean...

-fiddles with dat tail, tying ribbons...-  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out