I need to b***h about something :I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:31 am
What does real life gender mean to me? I'm not going to see any of you. Besides, I just call people by their avatar's gender, or full name, even when a pronoun would be gooood.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:43 am
J 4 C K
What does real life gender mean to me? I'm not going to see any of you. Besides, I just call people by their avatar's gender, or full name, even when a pronoun would be gooood.

rofl Am I still 'thyn'?  

Beanishes

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:45 am
Jackathyn
J 4 C K

rofl Am I still 'thyn'?
You had better believe it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:52 am
I bet the same person wouldn't have said the same thing to your face.

I never knew that about that Hi-Potion, I find very brave of you coming out your family. I know it had to be stressful at times. The person was probably had self images problem and thought to take it out on you.

I don't know if that is a reportable you would have to ask a mod.

I have been bully on gaia before not for your reason, but for another reason.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:59 am
Put them on ignore. They're not worth my time or your time even.

I kind of do the same thing in real life. I bail. For example, my father's side of the family is very racists. So when I was there for christmas/thanksgiving, I just left. lol I didn't even give them an excuse.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:21 am
Uncle Haijin
Wow, I finally have a use for my ignore list after all these years of it being pristine and blank. Thought I'd never get any use out of it.

Anyway, ******** 'em: they're obviously ignorant and mean as all hell, and not worthy of your time. See if you can report them and slap them on report. If they make a mule to harass you further, I'm pretty sure you can report them for trying to evade an ignore or something like that. Wish I could say that it was the Internet Anonymity Theory in works, but it's not like a ton of people irl aren't capable of casual transphobia and everyday harassment. You're a star burning bright, they're nothing.

I'm pretty openly trans and queer irl (got outed a few years ago by a "friend," now I'm yelling it from the rooftops, lol) so there's a lot of people I've met that just don't get it. I mean, it's not a hard concept to grasp at all, is it? Some people are men and some people are women and some people are neither and some people are in between, but their looks don't necessarily reflect who they are. Not that hard to get, but a lot of people refuse to understand what they're scared of. I'd like to repeat that slogan of "keep calm and carry on," but sometimes it's better to make life take the lemons back. Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see-

...Oh wait, that's a rant from Portal, not sagely life advice. Cave Johnson had the right idea though, I'm just saying.

BURN IT'S HOUSE DOWN WITH COMBUSTABLE LEMONS!

Sorry, I love Portal and your post is so many kinds of awesome.

And anyone who has to use a Mule to out someone in public is a d**k.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:11 am
Oh my god. That b***h needs a cattle prod to the rear. The ******** is that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:27 pm
That was such an ignorant and horrible remark for that person to make! Whoever said that should be ashamed of themselves. I have the greatest respect for you Hi-Potion, for being brave enough to come to terms with your own identity. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to feel like you were born the wrong gender. Unfortunately some people can't see beyond their own stupid prejudices. If I were you, I'd put them on ignore. Certainly if I ever find out who they are, I'd consider putting them on my ignore list too, and I have never put anyone on mine yet.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:54 pm
Hi-Potion
Name Removed
Oh Puleese!

There should be a new achievement on gaia: You know you're an oldbie when you remember Hi-Potion as a guy. lol
You weren't always a girl here hon, and I'm not just talking about the avatar emotion_dealwithit

Let me guess....is it that user who wears pink and posts in hot pink text, and posts rarely if only to troll? and they use words like "hon" and "darling" and "sweetie" a lot to try to sound patronizing. I think it's someone's troll account. if it's the person i have in mind, don't pay her any attention. actually i think it's a man/guy IRL but i can't be sure, only have suspicions. ;D

but yeah that person sounds pretty immature and i'd slap them on your ignore list if i were you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:10 pm
Existential Existence
Hi-Potion
Name Removed
Oh Puleese!

There should be a new achievement on gaia: You know you're an oldbie when you remember Hi-Potion as a guy. lol
You weren't always a girl here hon, and I'm not just talking about the avatar emotion_dealwithit

Let me guess....is it that user who wears pink and posts in hot pink text, and posts rarely if only to troll? and they use words like "hon" and "darling" and "sweetie" a lot to try to sound patronizing. I think it's someone's troll account. if it's the person i have in mind, don't pay her any attention. actually i think it's a man/guy IRL but i can't be sure, only have suspicions. ;D

but yeah that person sounds pretty immature and i'd slap them on your ignore list if i were you.

b***h slap them on your ignore list. Tell them your in a gang cool  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:11 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence
Hi-Potion
Name Removed
Oh Puleese!

gang? how about the mafia cool

or maybe the triad. i'm totally asian cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Existential Existence
Hi-Potion
Name Removed
Oh Puleese!

That wasnt that user xD
It was a regular GCDer.  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:13 pm
Existential Existence
MrsrachaelSnape
Existential Existence
Hi-Potion
Name Removed
Oh Puleese!

gang? how about the mafia cool

or maybe the triad. i'm totally asian cool

all three! I'll get my dog to pee on them wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:13 pm
Prince Ichi
Just e-d**k punch them, like seriously.

I would look into seeing if you can contact a mod for harassment if that's being posted in public forum. That's not right, man.
I would have if they decided to respond with something more incriminating, but then they stopped xD Finally.  

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:16 pm
[color=emo]
I know a lot of Gaians who are either super discreet about their rl gender or prefer to be referred to as a certain other gender. idk why others make it a big deal to find out people's real genders/ whatever. i don't care unless you care.

they could be joking [really tactlessly] or just actually be uncomfortable with it.

idk there're a lot of intolerant people in the world. haters gonna hate emotion_dealwithit
I usually ignore intolerant things, unless its about discrimination, animal abuse, suicide, and a few others @A@ Basically, I have hot-button issues xD  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff