Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Prince Soubi

Fashionable Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:13 am
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I don't watch like.. real plot shows per se. Eh.

Some of my favorite shows include The Universe, Ancient Aliens and all
shows on the topic of the workings of planets, theology, world wars etc.

Dunno how many times I've watched The Gates of Hell and all shows
about deadly sins and punishment.. I'm not a religious nut. I really just
enjoy learning about all sorts of religions considering humanity has been
killing themselves over such a subject since time immemorial.

I absolutely love the History channel when it actually shows historical
things and science things. Def. not those trucking shows and other
wtf crap that is on now. .3. I also enjoy shows about searching for the
paranormal.

I have different tastes. smile

edit; OMFG I AM NOT THE LAST POST ON A PAGE LOL /AMAZED

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:04 am
I mostly watch cartoons. I am a fantastic 20 year old.

Uh. Ponies, Dan Vs., and Young Justice.
I'm all caught up with Young Justice and am trying to finish up Dan Vs.
And after that I'll catch up to Regular show.

I watch BBC Sherlock. Am thinking about watching Doctor Who. I want to watch Community.
But I need reliable places to watch them 8I  

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:11 am
My sister is obsessed with the show the mentalist. So she got on netflix season one, so we will be watching that. I might watch the twilight zone. other shows on off season.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:12 am
Well, seasonally speaking, the Vicar of Dibley, especially the Winter/Christmas episodes, are watched, almost religiously, around this time of the year... But I'm usually watching (and re-watching) Last of the Summer Wine all year long and, occasionally, I'll do a Six Feet Under Marathon in the Summer...

I mean, I also keep up with the latest Anime (currently covering Mawaru-Penguindrum, Fate/Zero, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Carnival Phantasm, and C-Cubed) and I do watch L&O (currently only LA and UK) and I am looking forward to the 4th Season of Being Human (although, now that Aidan Turner has left the cast, I'm a bit on the fence about whether I'll really keep up with the show beyond this season... if it survives for another season)...  

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:15 am
I loved Ancient Aliens, dat guy with dat hair that became a meme <3

I watch a lot of whatever's on netflix. Recently finished White Collar, pretty amusing. I enjoy Supernatural, but I haven't watched any of the current season. My kid loves Mythbusters, so we've watched tons and tons of that @_@

I'm thinking about having a huge Smallville marathon since I have all the seasons <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 am
I've been working my way through Top Gear (currently on series 13). I haven't watched the first series, though, because James May wasn't in it.
And then there's ponies and Man Lab, but other than that, I don't watch a lot of television.  

Agent Ecto

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 am
I kinda watching a bit of anime and mystery murder, as well as medical tv shows. Right now I'm watching Unusual Suspects on ID.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:48 am
I'm currently watching all of the Supernatural seasons. I'm on season 4 right now.

I also watch the History Channel and Cartoon Network.
Adventure Time and Regular Show FTW!

I used to watch Nick all the time, but ever since Avatar ended, it turned to trash (except iCarly. It's actually funny!). I have no problem returning for Korra though!  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 am
Eudaemon
I'm currently watching all of the Supernatural seasons. I'm on season 4 right now.

I used to watch Nick all the time, but ever since Avatar ended, it turned to trash (except iCarly. It's actually funny!). I have no problem returning for Korra though!

Seen the trailer and opening and oooooh my god I can't wait for Korra! whee
But I have to wait since I don't have TV but I'm hoping they show up online soon after! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 pm
charlieslaysvampires
How I Met Your Mother and Walking Dead -- Heard there's going to be a season two of Face-Off though. I am excited! emotion_kirakira

Face Off as in that show about movie make-up artists? * A*
Ahhhh, do want to seeee ~
There isn't any cable where I'm staying during the school year, though. OTL

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Evil Goth Bunny

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:36 pm
I'm watching QI this evening. They seem to be repeating the QI XL version of the entire 'G' series right now.

This holiday season I will be watching Blackadder, because my dad is getting all of the episodes on DVD tomorrow.

In general I have been watching the big bang theory, but I keep missing the new episodes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:22 pm
Oh lordy, I watch a lot of TV/Netflix/Hulu.

Some new shows I've been enjoying: Grimm, Once Upon A Time, and Sherlock. I'M OBSESSED WITH ALL THREE. <3 I've also been watching Suburgatory. It's pretty funny. Not one of my favorites but it's enjoyable/cute.

Shows I've been watching forever: Community, Big Bang Theory, The Office (US version), and Parks and Rec. I'm equally obsessed with these.

Some shows I've recently discovered and want to rent more of via Netflix: Modern Family and The Middle. I can't believe I waited so long to watch these. THEY ARE SO FUNNY.

I watch a lot of anime too. I've been watching the new season of One Piece and Gintama as well as Persona 4 and Un-Go. I recommend all of them except for Un-Go which was AWFUL.

Seriously can't wait for The Legend of Korra on Nick. emotion_kirakira heart heart  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:32 pm
Shiver`
Eudaemon

Seen the trailer and opening and oooooh my god I can't wait for Korra! whee
But I have to wait since I don't have TV but I'm hoping they show up online soon after! whee

They probably will!

There's news that Nick has pushed it back to mid 2013. It was supposed to come out late 2011, then mid 2012. I really hope they don't release it in 2013. They are pushing it back way too much!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:50 pm
Sir Black Tea
Most of my shows are off season now ; _;

The Office (not as good without Michael Scott / Steve Carrell emo ), Community (on midseason hiatus, may be canceled which is so sad because I love it so much emotion_donotwant ) and Mad Men (been pushed from starting in June to starting in March emotion_omnomnom ).

AND AND AND I would be watching Arrested Development if Hulu wasn't stuck on only showing season 3 for now. Anyone know where I can get it?

There were only 3 seasons of Arrested Development D: D: D:
It got cancelled, but I heard that it's either coming back or they're making a movie!

Also everybody needs to watch community.
It is so hilarious and awesome and in trouble!
Don't let them take away another awesome show, else I might cry emo

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out