aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 am
Sara Hysaro
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You have some items I've never seen before. xd Also, I'm terrible at making anything in tektek. Partly because I'm never sure of what will layer and won't layer, and partly because I loathe the down down arm positions. I like having one or both up. The last part is me being just generally terrible.

AliceLoathesWonderland
I am so down for this

We need a thread that hosts all our enviroments so we can all play with each other :3

That would be pretty cool. ^^

watttt.
It only just notified me of your quoting me  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:01 am
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro

You have some items I've never seen before. xd Also, I'm terrible at making anything in tektek. Partly because I'm never sure of what will layer and won't layer, and partly because I loathe the down down arm positions. I like having one or both up. The last part is me being just generally terrible.

AliceLoathesWonderland
I am so down for this

We need a thread that hosts all our enviroments so we can all play with each other :3

watttt.
It only just notified me of your quoting me

Weird. o.o At least it notified you at all? Earlier today I didn't get a notification saying that my glow thread got some replies, so I thought nobody bumped me while I was offline. Had to tip them all once my next glow started and I realized that I actually had some replies. xd  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 pm
Sara Hysaro

AliceLoathesWonderland
I am so down for this

lol really? XD

I always figured my inventory was noobish and full of the common crap. xd ;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 pm
Meromictic
Sara Hysaro

AliceLoathesWonderland
I am so down for this

lol really? XD

I always figured my inventory was noobish and full of the common crap. xd ;

To be fair, I did just recently come back from a semi-hiatus. So there were a bunch of items released that I didn't pay much attention to at the time. xd  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas