Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[OPEN] One Final Move (Wolfie's Plots - New Stuff Added!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want?
  Isa
  Ethanol
  Chepi
  Annika
  Tavshed
  Lijep
  Honovi
  GOLD!
View Results

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:39 pm
OPEN <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:33 am
I has a family of stripy soquili....one's even called Stripe for your boy Tavshed. xD
User Image
User Image
User Image

I've got more but they're out more and about plotwise! xD  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 pm
Since Cheepi met a long-lost relative recently in Zalashji, he'll be joining the naga herd that is in the works if she'd ever like to visit them to spend more time with her newfound relative.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:55 pm
Chepi:

I have Domovoi who is half-flutter that Chepi could meet?He's not sure how to handle kids, but he wants a family, so this would be a good learning experience to both of them.

Ethanol:

I have Gypsy Winter who I can see being very drawn to her due to her oddities for a friend plot. Even puppy love possibly as they get older, if they hit it off? biggrin Up to you, I'd love to see where it goes. Winter's interested in darkness and the strange. He'd rather be a kalona than part angeni.

Isa:

I'm still up for RP with her and Van if you're still interested smile I really love Isa...  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:29 pm
Novablu

Yumitoko II

Jynk

Nova- I would LOVE rp with your half flutter boy and, Gypsy Winter and omg yes VAN! o u o They still need to have a meet and, greet we just have to catch each other online. Yes yes yes to all three as long as they aren't in guild threads and, we do it over aim I would happily move the rp's and log them if you do not want to.

Yumi:
A soq named Stripe..Tavshed will be delighted to meet her or any of that beautiful purple family. Whoever you are feeling the most. It can be in guild but, if it's convenient for you I have been more into roleplay over Aim or skype or something of that nature. So if you want we could rp over one of those? ; u ;

Jynk:
Yesss..Chepi enjoyed his company and wisdom..I would like it if they met again, whenever I catch you in thread or whenever you wish to prod me. Maybe over Aim? Or in thread again <3 Whatever is fine; I just enjoyed having her talk to a member of her her mothers family.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:34 pm
RockerWolfie1616
*Taken from aim*

How about Chepi? :}
Since Alexandre is blind (if she was to find out) they could maybe bond over that (as she has no eye XD). But either way I think Alexandre could definately be a friend to her. :}

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:41 pm
Just posting to see if you were still interested in the Isa x Alvise plot I tossed a PM to you about. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 pm
Hi
I was kinda wondering what your RP plans are for Honovi? Would you be interested in perhaps makeing him a vampire soquillis day time guardian? Note that she's not evil she only pretends to be of she needs to bluff someone.

And ethanol omg! She's the most beautiful thing ever!
*steals*
I was wondering if you would be interested in some plot between her and Isolean as well? Maybe good freinds as adults or foals.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:33 am
My girls Luna would be up for meeting Chepi. She might ask her about her eye though....since she is not to good at censoring herself and quite naive. If Chepi believed Luna to be a fairy she might actually believe so too.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:30 am
Hey luff~! >w>
I told you I would post in here eventually... *Cackle*

I was wondering what Honovi's personality was like? :B

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 pm
Wolfie! ^_^ I'd love to offer up my Soileana for rp with Chepi and/or Honovi! *nod nods* Or even Tavshed. She is very accepting and tends to remind me of Luna Lovegood (just vaguely). Since she is usually very quite or reserved, a meeting with Chepi either as a foal or as an adult would be hilarious. Or if Tavshed needs a quite and accepting friend, Sol is your gal.

Lastly, Honovi would probably remind Sol of her adoptive son, Karloff. Since you don't seem to have any specific ideas for him, perhaps it would be fun for him to meet someone who would be so at home with his cat-like appearances? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 am
DemonWingedPoetGirl

I would say yes to both o u o
As long as she does not grate on Honovi's nerves he would protect her..for interesting stories or some kind of trinket/interesting thing.

SylverStar

I think it would be adorable if they met xD I could see them as friends since Chepi's a bit naive herself lol

XxPrimevalPandaxX

-burrows against lovingly- <3
I updated his info if you wanna peek at it ; u ;

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Perhaps either one you want more? xD I could do both ~
Honovi would not openly tolerate company but, if she lightly poked at him enough with quiet conversation he would possibly become her friend?

To everyone who's interested in Honovi
I updated his info finally so you can peek at it and see if you want something different etc.

ALSO please remember..I will not be committing to guild rp..it's not fair to you guys when I can't control the tons I have already. So Aim or in thread or even skype.pm rp would be best. I will happily log any rp's we have <33

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:16 am
This is the one with ethanol.
her father will only be in the first post maybe in the last post but that's about it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22548765#327946431
NOTE: its night time because isolean is allergic to sun and i figured they would meet each other as foals

The other RP i was thinking fir the first like three posts could be him watching her and her going about her activities. perhaps at first he wants to hunt her but then just ends up intrigued. That way he would understand her and her habbits little and offer that they team up with one another in a mutual kind of thing.
Isolean is cunning and calm. well spoken impeccably mannered and not mention more than easy on the eyes by any standard. Her loyalty to him would be nothing short of a great asset.
She would hunt with him and partake of blood while he enjoyed the flesh. As an added bonus she had experience with lupine breeds before. She was raised with shadowmoonena and zoombas cubs in there "soquilli non skinwalker wolf pack".
This could also be the start of perhaps a small close knit . . .pack or herd?
oh did i mention . . .
Vampires and Werewolves working together = Awesome heart
because they do indeed = awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 pm
I'm interested your Ethanol plot "Curiousity killed the bunny". Kai is helpful, so she would try to help her by rationalizing it. Like, she'd say it's normal to be curious about how something works and want to take it apart and put it back together again. But when you take a living thing apart, even if you put it back together, it won't ever live again.

Kai looks like this BTW  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:04 am
started this other rp as well smile
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22548835