20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 pm
Oh man.. The internet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:22 pm
acn period
___● I was dubious about whether it would be the best thread ever... but you are right.
i wish i had couler changin eyes!!!1111

On the subject of amazing threads.....
There's a goddamn fanfic forum and NOBODY TOLD ME

Endless laughter inbound  

Teh Savior
Crew

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 pm
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
*reads link* eek rofl
I find it funnier that some of these replies think this girl is serious. XD

Anyway, what is with Mary-sues and "mood-ring" eyes? Like wtf. Was that actually in something? I've never seen that ANYWHERE other than on terrible/completely ironic OCs.

My mary sue power would be shapeshifting cuz I don't have one set avatar/base. My tragic past is that I no longer remember what I looked like originally. emo
BEAUTY HAS A PRICEEEE

Guilds need a tipping option for posts like this! rofl
I am moved by your tragic and interesting tale. lol

The sad thing is, that rediculous past actually exists in popular fiction. In the Full Metal Alchemist anime, Envy, "suffers" from this. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 pm
I Found A Sexy 1

My mary sue power would be shapeshifting cuz I don't have one set avatar/base. My tragic past is that I no longer remember what I looked like originally. emo
BEAUTY HAS A PRICEEEE

maybe it's just me

but if you took out the whining and beauty part

and put some effort into writing the proper emotional responses and breakdowns well

that could be a pretty decent backstory/motivation

atleast for single episode villain/rogue  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 pm
The Undead Suitor
I Found A Sexy 1

BEAUTY HAS A PRICEEEE

maybe it's just me

but if you took out the whining and beauty part

and put some effort into writing the proper emotional responses and breakdowns well

that could be a pretty decent backstory/motivation

atleast for single episode villain/rogue

LOL motivation for what exactly?

lol I lifted that power from an animu so I guess you can work with it. rofl
Especially considering that shape shifter character I stole that trait from was a main villain. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
*reads link* eek rofl

Anyway, what is with Mary-sues and "mood-ring" eyes? Like wtf. Was that actually in something? I've never seen that ANYWHERE other than on terrible/completely ironic OCs.

BEAUTY HAS A PRICEEEE

The sad thing is, that rediculous past actually exists in popular fiction. In the Full Metal Alchemist anime, Envy, "suffers" from this. rofl rofl

Haha I was actually thinking about Envy when I read this. As much as I love FMA, I really couldn't bring myself to feel sorry for someone like her who has "suffered" so much. rofl  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 pm
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
*reads link* eek rofl

BEAUTY HAS A PRICEEEE

Haha I was actually thinking about Envy when I read this. As much as I love FMA, I really couldn't bring myself to feel sorry for someone like her who has "suffered" so much. rofl

Same. I hated all the Homunculus. I couldn't stand them. Envy was the worst though because he killed Maes Hughes. Hughes was basically the only reason I wanted to watch that damn show. emo emo emo
I still don't know why people actually liked Envy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:14 pm
SBT is already a Mary Sue.

Wait, is being able to give abortions with electric guitar chords awesome or Mary Sueish?  

hornworts

Rare

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:23 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
*reads link* eek rofl

BEAUTY HAS A PRICEEEE

Haha I was actually thinking about Envy when I read this. As much as I love FMA, I really couldn't bring myself to feel sorry for someone like him who has "suffered" so much. rofl

Same. I hated all the Homunculus. I couldn't stand them. Envy was the worst though because he killed Maes Hughes. Hughes was basically the only reason I wanted to watch that damn show. emo emo emo

Did you ever watch Brotherhood? I found that the Homunculus were (less) annoying in the later remake. I was gutted when Hughes died, I cry anytime I watch his death, even though I always know it's coming. emo And yes, Envy is a self-pitying idiot. Greed is about the only Homunculus I actually like.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 pm
acn period
___● I was dubious about whether it would be the best thread ever... but you are right.
i wish i had couler changin eyes!!!1111

On the subject of amazing threads.....

That thread. emotion_facepalm
I couldn't continue reading it past the first post because if was so awful. Funny, but awful.

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:11 pm
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
*reads link* eek rofl

BEAUTY HAS A PRICEEEE

Haha I was actually thinking about Envy when I read this. As much as I love FMA, I really couldn't bring myself to feel sorry for someone like him who has "suffered" so much. rofl

Did you ever watch Brotherhood? I found that the Homunculus were (less) annoying in the later remake. I was gutted when Hughes died, I cry anytime I watch his death, even though I always know it's coming. emo And yes, Envy is a self-pitying idiot. Greed is about the only Homunculus I actually like.

No I still haven't gotten around to watching Brotherhood. Next anime season looks SUPER lacking so I'll probably watch it then. XD

OH I LOVED GREED. I had forgotten about him and his little experiment friends. It's been so long since I've watched it. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:33 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1

No I still haven't gotten around to watching Brotherhood. Next anime season looks SUPER lacking so I'll probably watch it then. XD

OH I LOVED GREED. I had forgotten about him and his little experiment friends. It's been so long since I've watched it. XD

You should, Brotherhood fixes everything that was wrong with the old series(especially the ending) and improved all the aspects I loved of the orginial. I've read the manga and Brotherhood has the exact same plot. I must say, Greed is absolutely hilarious! I love him. whee  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:37 pm
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1

You should, Brotherhood fixes everything that was wrong with the old series(especially the ending) and improved all the aspects I loved of the orginial. I've read the manga and Brotherhood has the exact same plot. I must say, Greed is absolutely hilarious! I love him. whee

Sounds wonderful! I'll totes watch it. XD There were SO MANY plot holes in the original OH LORD. Have you ever seen Blue Exorcist? I like to think that one day we'll get a "Blue Exorcist: Brotherhood" that will fix all the STUPID s**t they added to the anime. *flips table* I don't understand why all these animation studios want to make animes BEFORE the manga even has 50 chapters. So frustrating. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:52 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1
Halfling Heroine
I Found A Sexy 1

Sounds wonderful! I'll totes watch it. XD There were SO MANY plot holes in the original OH LORD. Have you ever seen Blue Exorcist? I like to think that one day we'll get a "Blue Exorcist: Brotherhood" that will fix all the STUPID s**t they added to the anime. *flips table* I don't understand why all these animation studios want to make animes BEFORE the manga even has 50 chapters. So frustrating. XD

I watched Blue Exorcist too. As much as I liked that anime, there more plot holes in it than a Swiss cheese! gonk Why is it that nine times out of ten, when a manga is made into an anime, the producers make a new (badly thought out) plot for it? It's so frustrating! Why can't they wait until more manga chapters are out? I haven't even looked at the manga, and it was obvious to me that they changed everything.(Namely because so many things didn't make sense.) I hope that one day Blue Excorcist gets the "Brotherhood" treatment too.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Hi-Potion

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:07 pm
My powers would be the powers of the heart! I would fly around on my wand with my mascot/companion, Desu-Chan! We would spread love and uguu.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff