11 pipers piping
  10 lords a leaping
  9 laides dancing
  8 maids a milking
  7 swans a swimming
  6 geese a laying
  5 GOLDEN RINGS!
  4 calling birds, or 3 french hens
  2 turtle doves and a Partridge In A Pear Tree!!
View Results

live v evil

Fluffy Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:30 pm
hello Emogen welcome

star: i am good thankies, excited for christmas heart I love break  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 pm
Lily~ You are on break already? I am jealous, my break starts after tomorrow so I am frantically working on homework right now lol. I am super excited for Christmast too. Are you doing anything fun for Christmas?  

Star Chase
Vice Captain

Star Seeker

Emogen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 pm
Star Chase
Emogen
Username: Emogen
Nickname: Gen
Favorite Color: Black, blue, purple
Favorite Dessert: Milk pudding blaugh
Favorite Holiday: Halloween
Favorite thing to do on Gaia: Bootygrab and chat.
Why did you join this thread?: I was asked and beyond Kitty...I don't think I know anyone here.
If you could have anything in the world for Christmas what would you want?: Snow!
Quick! Type out the first word that comes to you: Pie

Aww Gen you don't remember me? I used to be starchaser145? Not sure if that rings any bells though lol. What is milk pudding, btw, it sounds very interesting.

lol Of course I do! I just didn't put two and two together biggrin Milk pudding is this yummy treat that my Grandma would make this time of year. I think it had sweet cream, milk and lemon then she'd put this cranberry sauce on top when it came out of the fridge.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm
live v evil
hello Emogen welcome

star: i am good thankies, excited for christmas heart I love break

Hello smile Nice to meet you as well.  

Emogen

lil_kitty_TNA
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:41 pm
Emogen

Milk pudding = heart I really hate it when people make it extremely sweet or extremely bland with only the milk flavor though gonk How do you like your milk pudding, Gen?

Does your city also have no snow D: ?

Star Chase

Yeaah for sure biggrin ! YOU HAVE TO TRY SOME MILK PUDDING AFTER! You are the first person I know who has never tried or heard of milk pudding xD !
Gaia should focus more on fixing up the site, don't cha think? I'm still waiting for them to update the manga and add some new features to the Gaia Lab OTL. Any new items that you like?

[Edit] That's terrible Star @@" But after tomorrow you get to relax : D !
I'm technically on break.. but I keep going back to school for sports practice

live v evil

How long are you on break for surprised ?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:45 pm
gen: hows your holiday so far?
kitty: 2 weeks unfortunately  

live v evil

Fluffy Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Emogen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 pm
lil_kitty_TNA
Emogen

Milk pudding = heart I really hate it when people make it extremely sweet or extremely bland with only the milk flavor though gonk How do you like your milk pudding, Gen?

I like mine just a little bit tart, which is why my Gran would put lemon zest in it. Yeah we don't have snow here and it's a little depressing. Even if it's just a dusting on Christmas, I'd like to have some snow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 pm
Gen~Milk pudding sounds.....interesting. I think I would be interesed in trying it though sometime. So how have you been?

Kitty~ Really? I am? Where I live I don't think I know anyone who has had it before. And I agree! I really hate how they always forget to update the manga(we may never know if louie and ian survived the werewolf attack gonk ). I really wish they would update things like the world map. After tomorrow there is no relaxation either.. I have a ton of flute I need to practice. Oooh and practice on break. That bites.  

Star Chase
Vice Captain

Star Seeker

Emogen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:58 pm
live v evil
gen: hows your holiday so far?
kitty: 2 weeks unfortunately

My holiday so far has been pretty good. I'm catching the train back home tomorrow to spend the holiday with my dad and God parents.

Star Chase: lol, I'm sure it has to sound a little bit weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:07 pm
Username:
Dragonspeed
Nickname(If you want to be called something other than your username): I don't have a preference
Favorite Color: RED!!!
Favorite Dessert: Uhhh... Brownies!
Favorite Holiday: Christmas really...Like the snow even though i don't get it
Favorite thing to do on Gaia: Earn the goldz for my dream avatars
Why did you join this thread?: It looked fun
If you could have anything in the world for Christmas what would you want?: I don't know really...That's a deep question
Quick! Type out the first word that comes to you: Uhhh... (seriously what i thought of)  

dragonspeed

Gallant Knight

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

lil_kitty_TNA
Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:13 pm
Emogen
lil_kitty_TNA
Emogen

I like mine just a little bit tart, which is why my Gran would put lemon zest in it. Yeah we don't have snow here and it's a little depressing. Even if it's just a dusting on Christmas, I'd like to have some snow.

Yum! That's such a treat! Isn't it a hassle to get lemons around this time though? I can never find any lemons in my city during the winter time.
-Hugs- It's okay Gen :C! Perhaps one day it'll snow! I know what you mean though, it doesn't really feel like Christmas without snow, right?

Star: Yeah surprised ! It's not bad, I find it really surprising! Almost everyone I know in real life has either had milk pudding or heard of it! THAT'S IT, WE WILL GO EAT MILK PUDDING IN THE FUTURE >: ).
Oh man I'd cry if Louie and Ian didn't survive gonk They're both cuties too! OTL such a cliffhanger! I never really understood the ending to that one with Gino and Edmund..
The world map could use some new accessible places too :3. -sigh- Silly Gaia, no wonder you're losing so many members ~
Oh no that's even worse gonk Good luck Star! I bet you'll do well at the auditions! Do you have to perform a solo?

Lily: Aww, that sucks! Hopefully break doesn't end too quickly for you :3 ! Are you doing anything for Christmas?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm
lil_kitty_TNA

Yum! That's such a treat! Isn't it a hassle to get lemons around this time though? I can never find any lemons in my city during the winter time.
-Hugs- It's okay Gen :C! Perhaps one day it'll snow! I know what you mean though, it doesn't really feel like Christmas without snow, right?

I've never had a problem finding lemons during the winter, I've noticed they really go up in price though :/ I'll keep my fingers crossed for snow Kitty smile  

Emogen

live v evil

Fluffy Kitten

11,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:22 pm
heart
kitty: thanks, I am relaxing. I am tired from school, I need 2 weeks of brain dump XD

dragon: hello there, welcome to the thread, what is your dream avatar like? got a pic?

gen: ooo sounds fun, plan anything exciting? so you can excite my life.. whee

star: yep, but my break is only 2 weeks, then I am going back to the life of hell (cough med school cough), I plan to do nothing but sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:31 pm
Username: Esquillo
Nickname(If you want to be called something other than your username): Blue!
Favorite Color: Blue...
Favorite Dessert: Chocolate pudding pie.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas, I love to see people's reactions to the presents I get them, and I also really really like to have everyone I care about together.
Favorite thing to do on Gaia: Peoplewatch in towns or rally
Why did you join this thread?: Star invited me and I thought it would be a nice way to meet some decent people...
If you could have anything in the world for Christmas what would you want?: A good response to my audition in February!
Quick! Type out the first word that comes to you: G.NA

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

hippiecolor

Cluttered Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image

Hello I'm hippiecolor
you can call me hippie if you want
my favorite color is green
a absolutely love me some cheesecake!!!!
fav holiday is July 25th
(if you want to know why just ask lol)
i love playing sardines with my friends in hollywood and i adore the reality shows
mr. zgapd invited me and i support my friends in all their endevers
to go to europe and spend have a not normal christmas this year
popcorn...mmmm...that sounds good...might go make me some later

i

Christmas Bash 2011!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items