Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
Different Types of Vegetarianism! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loves_old_blue_eyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:38 pm
[Matsuko]
Somehow I had failed to mention that I'm a Lacto-Ovo vegetarian. I hate it when people say I'm eating baby chickens. They weren't fertalized!!!

thats what i figure. it doesn't kill the cow to get its milk, and the eggs were never going to be chickens anyways. thee end  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:35 am
[Matsuko]
Somehow I had failed to mention that I'm a Lacto-Ovo vegetarian. I hate it when people say I'm eating baby chickens. They weren't fertalized!!!

it is still exploiting the chickens and causeign them to live in an unnatural state and eventually causes them to be killed once they pass their egg layign prime and them sold off as low grade meat  

Soymilk_Gun

Soymilk_Gun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:37 am
the dairy industry causes alot of suffering and murders the cows once their milk production starts to drop

meat is murder
eggs are murder
milk is murder
honey is murder
thee end  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:58 pm
[Matsuko]
Cheza [The Flower Maiden]
Go Veaganism!!!!
I' am a level 5 vegan I eat nothing that cast a shadow.....(only drink water) Sorry someone said that to me the p***k!

xd Simpsons' quote!

lol, yeah  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

[Matsuko]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:47 pm
Soymilk_Gun
the dairy industry causes alot of suffering and murders the cows once their milk production starts to drop

meat is murder
eggs are murder
milk is murder
honey is murder
thee end

Meh. I don't really even eat eggs that much anymore. And I haven't eaten honey since I was 4 and liked sticking my hands in everything sticky. I've been drinking soy milk recently, too. Kind of disgusting.

No need to get all upset about vegetarianism. Lots of people here were raised in a meat-eating society. It'll take a while for most to go completely vegan, if at all. Prejudice, discrimination, it all works both ways.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:45 am
Oh, I also made a new poll that actually means something. Heh, heh.  

[Matsuko]

[Matsuko]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:00 am
3 more types of vegetarianism have been added to the list. I know their descriptions are a bit awkward right now, but I'll try rewording it sometime soon. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:56 am
I am mostly vegan.
The only thing that keeps me from being full vegan
is Nutella.
I think I should invent a vegan Nutella.
I'd probably taste even better biggrin DD

Instant Karma!

Astrox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:23 pm
I'm a b***h to eat with.
Everything I eat must be organic and vegan.
Ironically, I'm a smoker gonk , but I'm working on fixing that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:51 am
I'm a lacto-ovo, but working on becoming a vegan. I don't eat plain eggs, only in baked goods and stuff, and I try to buy things that are dairy-free. I've gotten addicted to chocolate soymilk, which has taken over my addiction to chocolate milk. (I rarely drink regular milk.)  

La Violetta

Cereal Comma

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:09 pm
Soymilk_Gun
[Matsuko]

it is still exploiting the chickens and causeign them to live in an unnatural state and eventually causes them to be killed once they pass their egg layign prime and them sold off as low grade meat
Umm... not always. Organic and cruelty-free, yo!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:13 pm
I'd say I'm ovo-vegetarian. No meat, no dairy, but I'll eat cage-free vegetarian-fed eggs and honey.  

Ledell

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:16 pm
I'm a lacto-ovo. 3nodding While I'm not crazy about the treatment of the cows and chickens, I'm not able at this time to go vegan, or even just stricter. I don't actually eat eggs, but there're eggs in a lot of things I eat. Same goes for milk.

I hate soy milk. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:17 pm
Soymilk_Gun

meat is murder
eggs are murder
milk is murder
honey is murder
thee end
There are ways to get eggs, milk, and honey that don't hurt any animals. It's not that I don't agree that they can all be bad, but it's probably best not to offend people by being so blunt and calling them murderers. It's better to post or link to informative articles/sites, so that people can educate themselves on what they are consuming. Just saying something is murder isn't going to do anything but offend people, either the vegetarians who still eat eggs, milk, and honey or any combination thereof, or any non-vegetarians that happen to be around and veg*n-friendly.  

Ledell

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:20 pm
I'm going to have to agree with Ledell on that. I think veganism is cool, and I hope that one day I can change my diet. But calling people murderers is...well, not going to get your point across.  
Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff