Submit

M a l c c h i a t o

Dangerous Gaian

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:14 pm
The hot pink and black coffin on my dresser, or my tin Watchmen lunchbox.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:19 pm
Uhhh. We have Salvia (the tripping weed) growing in our kitchen >.>
I have a far too vivid imagination without that sort of s**t to be smoking it.. it's my brothers xD  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:17 pm
Anaella

The reason why he ended up like that is because I brought him along back when I had a sewing class and decided to use him as a pincushion. lol

And yus it is. A black Yoshi. :3

User Image

Nice choice. XD

Sweeeet. I've never been able to find a Yoshi larger than those keychain-sized ones.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 am
"I feel like there's some re-occurring theme here...
User Image
User Image
User Image
... but I can't quite put my finger on it...
User Image
User Image
User Image
... it's on the tip of my tongue...
User Image
User Image
User Image
... meh. I'll probably think of it later."
User Image
User Image  

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100

Anaella

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 am
Reoca
Anaella

The reason why he ended up like that is because I brought him along back when I had a sewing class and decided to use him as a pincushion. lol

And yus it is. A black Yoshi. :3

User Image

Nice choice. XD

Sweeeet. I've never been able to find a Yoshi larger than those keychain-sized ones.

E-Bay is your friend when it comes to that sort of thing and usually for a lot cheaper than retail stores. I got my Kirby plushie the same way.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:52 am
I two star trek action figures... standing on a book shelf in the lobby.  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Agent Ecto

Shirtless Felis catus

24,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:53 pm
The first thing people notice in my room is the two shelves full of rubber ducks.
Then they'd probably point out the fact that I have Pinkie Pie next to the Enterprise, Bootstrap Bill, and the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man.
And a lot of people tend to mention the "Loo" sign on the bathroom door...
Come to think of it, there's very little that's "normal" to outsiders.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 pm
The litter box hidden discretely in a corner of the living room MIGHT be the strangest thing going on in this house, except that most people are pretty understanding considering that I have a senior diabetic cat and keep it clean enough that you'll never smell it. There's also enough cat toys in this house that some people thought I did cat day care. No, those are just my cat's toys.

My love for cats is such that there is painted by a cat art in my bedroom that I got from a charity auction. [I'm sure there was human assistance.]
User Image

Then there is my Malecifent barbie doll. I also have a plushie toy of her as a dragon. Also not shown is my Marilyn Monroe barbie doll that is wearing the pink dress from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes which is from the part where Marilyn sings "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend."
User Image

My chess set gets some odd looks once people realize that it is a chess set of flimsy little plastic anime people, and that I keep it in a glass display case so that nobody can break them by touching the things.
User Image

My video game collection has gotten some odd looks. I don't know if it is because I own three different versions of Persona 3 or if it is that Hello Kitty DS game because both have been commented about. I also have a metal Hello Kitty lunch box. I did mention something about liking cats a lot right?  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:56 pm
Sachie Whitby
My chess set gets some odd looks once people realize that it is a chess set of flimsy little plastic anime people, and that I keep it in a glass display case so that nobody can break them by touching the things.
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h452/SacheverellWhitby/tempy/sachie_room-02.jpg

CLAMP DOLLIES <3
excuse me I will be snatching those, post-haste  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:03 pm
Read All Over
Sachie Whitby
http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h452/SacheverellWhitby/tempy/sachie_room-02.jpg

CLAMP DOLLIES <3

I got most of those a couple of years ago when a bookstore was going out of business thus they were massively discounted and buy 3, get 1 free on top of that. Even then, it still probably cost me over $100 to get all 12 issues to own the full set. I couldn't imagine buying them at the full retail price.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:05 pm
Sachie Whitby
Read All Over
Sachie Whitby

CLAMP DOLLIES <3

I got most of those a couple of years ago when a bookstore was going out of business thus they were massively discounted and buy 3, get 1 free on top of that. Even then, it still probably cost me over $100 to get all 12 issues to own the full set. I couldn't imagine buying them at the full retail price.

I had once hoped to just buy a few of my favorites, but I lost the majority of my gashapon collection and didn't want to start over :C

now I just buy a momiji doll when I have the money.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:09 pm
Read All Over
Sachie Whitby
Read All Over
Sachie Whitby

CLAMP DOLLIES <3

I had once hoped to just buy a few of my favorites, but I lost the majority of my gashapon collection and didn't want to start over :C

There's Hello Kitty there. *wants*
Why did you have to show that to me? gonk  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm
Sachie Whitby
Read All Over
Sachie Whitby
Read All Over
Sachie Whitby

CLAMP DOLLIES <3

There's Hello Kitty there. *wants*
Why did you have to show that to me? gonk

PURE EVIL emotion_dowant
I bought a few of the book club ones, like I had to, I was compelled by forces beyond my control.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:45 pm
Eisleya

gaia_crown
I'm hard pressed to find the normal thing in my house...

As for the strangest of the strange in my bungalo:
I have a tiny jesus fighting a tiny buddha
next to Einstein groping Ester
Those usually get the religious wanderers squeamish.

I find this rather amusing. I'm curious to what it actually looks like irl now. XD

Reoca

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers