Submit

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:52 am
I have an absolute love of Tattoos. Some just look so fantastic and creative.
However, I'm s**t out of luck because I want a tattoo with meaning to me to pop that cherry, and there isn't much that has meaning to me. I have a lucky cat though, I was thinking I could get that on me.

I think a fun one would be something stupid like this on a wrist that wraps around.
User Image

It would be neat. >:U  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:03 pm
me and my sister are getting matching tattoos AT SOME POINT. She already has like, 5 of them. dflkhflk

User Image

kind of like that

and I want hermes wings really badly. :C And maybe a greek key around my arm somewhere, sort of like a tribal band.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:11 pm
Prince Ichi
me and my sister are getting matching tattoos AT SOME POINT. She already has like, 5 of them. dflkhflk

kind of like that

and I want hermes wings really badly. :C And maybe a greek key around my arm somewhere, sort of like a tribal band.

Would you get it in watercolor?
They do have the tendency to fade but not many people have actually seen a really faded watercolor tattoo :U
hab sum dikusshun : http://redd.it/ndi77

I'm sayin' 'cause this would look boss with watercolor  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:15 pm
Sinsario
Prince Ichi

kind of like that

Would you get it in watercolor?
They do have the tendency to fade but not many people have actually seen a really faded watercolor tattoo :U
hab sum dikusshun : http://redd.it/ndi77

I'm sayin' 'cause this would look boss with watercolor
aw f** that's beautiful.

I always said to myself, if I was going to get a tattoo, it would be the best thing I could get. /PICKYARTISTYEP  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

ghgvjj

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:17 pm
Prince Ichi
aw f** that's beautiful.

I always said to myself, if I was going to get a tattoo, it would be the best thing I could get. /PICKYARTISTYEP

I too am picky.
So yeah.

Picky picky picky

you know what tattoos I hate seeing?
Friggin eye tattoos on the back of someone's neck. They look creepy as ********.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:19 pm
I also want a seashell somewhere, since I grew up pretty close (5 miles) from the Atlantic ocean. THE OCEAN IS A PART OF ME*~**~~~~

like srsly, my birthstone is an aquamarine, and I have my boating license and SCUBA certification, yet I can't drive.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 pm
ROMVLVS
I used to want a tattoo, but I never could figure out of what.
Make a friend who lives 3000 miles away, decide to move to their state, and when you are planning to stay with them a week to check out the area so you can get an idea whether or not to move there, decide to get a tattoo.

You'll figure something out. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 pm
If I ever get a tattoo, which I do really want but am lazy, I want "Birth of Athena". Like, full-blow, armored chick ripping out of a screaming guys skull going from my back right hip up to my shoulder.

And I know the artist I want, and he does that type of detailed/awesome stuff all the time. Ahhhhh. Just need to get the money to do it.

xd

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:48 pm
I'd never get a tattoo but if I ever ever did I would only get this one: User Image on my left upper boob (because that's Argilla's Atma and that's where she has it)

because it will look cool even if I grow out of SMT: DDS, it's in a place that's not always going to be seen, my boobs aren't going to radically change that much, and it's not too overboard of a tattoo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:55 pm
Don't have any. But I have this intense urge to get Airbender markings later in life.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 pm
When I was younger (18-20) I wanted to get a tattoo on my butt saying "no entry exit only"

My dadms was going to take me to get a tattoo on my 16th but i chickened out ;.;

My dream tattoo would be torn away skin with mecha under it. So it would look like I was a robot.
I've always wanted mecha tattoos  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:58 pm
Konan Tatsuhiko
I'd never get a tattoo but if I ever ever did I would only get this one: User Image on my left upper boob (because that's Argilla's Atma and that's where she has it)

because it will look cool even if I grow out of SMT: DDS, it's in a place that's not always going to be seen, my boobs aren't going to radically change that much, and it's not too overboard of a tattoo

unless you lactate. then they will =o  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Pengaana

Slumbering Tengu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:02 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Konan Tatsuhiko

unless you lactate. then they will =o

well it's a good thing I never want children then xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 pm
Sinsario
Prince Ichi
aw f** that's beautiful.

I too am picky.
So yeah.

Picky picky picky

you know what tattoos I hate seeing?
Friggin eye tattoos on the back of someone's neck. They look creepy as ******** class="clear">
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't like any tattoos on the back of the neck.
But that water color arm tattoo you posted was so pretty! gonk heart
I would kill for one of those of that quality. I mean it kill! Just point me at a neck eye tattoo person!  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Fox on Stilts

Aged Fox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:23 pm
My sleeve (its a work in progress)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wolf paw print on right wrist //spirit wolf on lower side of back
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff