Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elynai

Dangerous Knight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Your sims have Jagermeister.
omgomgomg
I never thought of downloading booze items.

I need to play Sims mooooar. I never finished Medieval and I really only played Pets long enough to create my dog irl.
But I have Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Skyrim to play plus I never finished LoZ: Twilight Princess.
This is how I will spend the rest of my summer. (;

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:45 pm
every time I see Sims pets commercial it's killing me as I can't even run a basic one on my computer D:

Is Medieval any good? I had a feeling that it's like the ones on deserted island, quests and story to follow...  

netamii

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I LOVE the SIMS! But have not played Sims 3 yet. Until they get Mpreg I'm not intrested in giving up my Sims 2.

Maybe if they get a Superstar (the best expansion ever) for Sims 3 I'll play it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 pm
netamii
every time I see Sims pets commercial it's killing me as I can't even run a basic one on my computer D:

Is Medieval any good? I had a feeling that it's like the ones on deserted island, quests and story to follow...

I kind of like the Medieval one. There's less mods for it and you can't design your own castle, buildings, etc., but the decorations for the inside are awesome. I loved making sims in the Medieval one more.

My king was way too kind to everyone, but preferred to be alone whenever he could. My knight was a raging, angry woman who hated the world, but was best friends with the king. My priest was extremely evil and malicious.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Menlusa

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:06 pm
Eudaemon

I kind of like the Medieval one. There's less mods for it and you can't design your own castle, buildings, etc., but the decorations for the inside are awesome. I loved making sims in the Medieval one more.

My king was way too kind to everyone, but preferred to be alone whenever he could. My knight was a raging, angry woman who hated the world, but was best friends with the king. My priest was extremely evil and malicious.

I made the most kick a** spy in the WORLD.
She rocked a pixie cut and killed the frick out of everyone.
I even threw her in the monster pit and she survived triumphant > : D
She was the only thing I liked about Medieval D:
It bugged me that I couldn't decorate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:49 pm
Eudaemon
netamii

D: I was hoping that I'd be able to change some stuff after the end of story...at least there's a recompensation for it.

now I wish I had it (here's hoping that it would run on my computer) and could create my own kick-a** knight! C:<  

netamii

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:33 pm
I just got a bunch of Sims stuff for Christmas.

I'm still not very good at playing--but I'm trying to get death to make a baby with my unlucky SIM. They've woohoo'd before--but I can't make a babbbbyyyyy! WHYYYYYY?!

She keeps dying--and he won't actually let her die-- and then he wants to hang out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:39 pm
Yeata Zi

I'm still not very good at playing--but I'm trying to get death to make a baby with my unlucky SIM. They've woohoo'd before--but I can't make a babbbbyyyyy! WHYYYYYY?!

She keeps dying--and he won't actually let her die-- and then he wants to hang out.

If you're playing Sims 3, I'm pretty sure they got rid of the ability to have death babies months ago. There might be a mod for it though.  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:47 pm
Uncle Haijin
Yeata Zi

If you're playing Sims 3, I'm pretty sure they got rid of the ability to have death babies months ago. There might be a mod for it though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:02 pm
Uncle Haijin
Yeata Zi

I didn't even know this was possible :o how many did I miss by not playing for ages? D:  

netamii

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:17 pm
I've only ever played the original sims, though I had every single expansion for it.

I feel like sims2 and sims3 were too complex for me. I like having sims that NEVER DIE.

gonk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:25 pm
DC-Chan
I've only ever played the original sims, though I had every single expansion for it.

I feel like sims2 and sims3 were too complex for me. I like having sims that NEVER DIE.

gonk

you weren't the only one emotion_awesome

I thought I'd dislike dying too but when they've finally aged, had white hair and their grandchildren were the ones living sim life...oh my god, why couldn't they die faster? D:  

netamii

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:46 pm
I wanted sims 2, I got sims one instead. Boring.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:08 pm
I COULD GO ON ABOUT MY SIMS FOREVER.

Sims 2 yo. Seventh generation legacy. Have a prettacy founder and an apocalypse founder in college.  

hornworts

Rare

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:07 am
I still play Sims 2.

I'm far too attached to my cheats to upgrade to 3. xd  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash