Submit

loups-garoux

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:24 pm
I like anon-gifting during the holidays. I need to brush the dust off my mule gifting account and get started... x3

besides that, I am running a huge christmas event in another guild, and there's a lot of gifting involved, with a lot of small presents and few big ones. so much organizing to do, I'm so behind @n@  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Your birthday is on Christmas?! Oh my god that is so sad! gonk
Like you get seriously screwed over on gifts!

*In coming gifts your way* ninja ... later.

Lets see on Gaia I random gift people, though this year I'm poor as hell (really I've had under 30k gold for two months now, lol) so I'll be doing the cheap avatar art thing this year. - Usually to those who say they want avatar art in their signature.

But your "cheap" art is always awesome.
I'm willing to eat anyone you draw who doesn't like it... kk?
Or we can split, I get their blood and you their brains.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 pm
I always gift this time of year. I sporadically gift all year long, whenever I have a lot of extra gold and come across someone I want to splurge on. But December I kind of lose my mind. haha.

And...WHERE THE HELL is your wishlist on your page? gonk So confusing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:54 pm
Viviette Valentine
A birthday on christmas must suck D: no presents in two dates but in one, do they give you more to like compensate for that fact? XD

It's more like i get one for both emo  

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 pm
Death Pop
I always gift this time of year. I sporadically gift all year long, whenever I have a lot of extra gold and come across someone I want to splurge on. But December I kind of lose my mind. haha.

i need to put that list up.. but i tend to do the gifting since my list mostly comprises of expensive items sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:05 pm
I Poetic Justice I
Death Pop

i need to put that list up.. but i tend to do the gifting since my list mostly comprises of expensive items sweatdrop

Well slap on a thing or two worth 100k or less.... : D
My wishlist is so all over the place in price range. XD I think I even have some stuff under 10k on there that I just...never get around to buying. lol.  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:07 pm
-chuckles- I dare someone to gift me off my wishlist. I'd probably have a heart attack.

But I will pick someone from this thread at random on Dec. 24, and gift them decent. maybe a bundle or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:20 pm
Ridley Starsmore
-chuckles- I dare someone to gift me off my wishlist. I'd probably have a heart attack.

But I will pick someone from this thread at random on Dec. 24, and gift them decent. maybe a bundle or something.

Don't dare me i have over 50 mill to spare on gifts luv emotion_awesome  

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:22 pm
Death Pop
I Poetic Justice I
Death Pop

Well slap on a thing or two worth 100k or less.... : D
My wishlist is so all over the place in price range. XD I think I even have some stuff under 10k on there that I just...never get around to buying. lol.

lol i will , i've been spending my gaia gold on gifts lately so you might just get one item you really want wink

I love to spend RL money on Art since i tend to make my avi a theme and get art to make a profile from.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:24 pm
I Poetic Justice I

I love to spend RL money on Art since i tend to make my avi a theme and get art to make a profile from.

The one or two times I tried commissioning avi art with real money it fell through. XD And I have -such- a hard time letting go of gold for it.  

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm
Death Pop
I Poetic Justice I

The one or two times I tried commissioning avi art with real money it fell through. XD And I have -such- a hard time letting go of gold for it.

I buy art on DA since i have an account there. The chick that did my Profile art last time is doing my other one this time. though if i get this other artist i want really bad to do my commission i will use the art i got from her. Seeing as i would be paying $45.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:28 pm
I Poetic Justice I
Ridley Starsmore

Yeah. That might cover one item off it.-lmao-  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Death Pop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 pm
I Poetic Justice I
Death Pop
I Poetic Justice I

I buy art on DA since i have an account there. The chick that did my Profile art last time is doing my other one this time. though if i get this other artist i want really bad to do my commission i will use the art i got from her. Seeing as i would be paying $45.

The one or two I tried for were on deviantArt. XD There's some dA artists that if I could, I'd pay an arm and a leg to get art from.

Endling comes to mind instantly. Dat Lilith.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:34 pm
Ridley Starsmore
I Poetic Justice I
Ridley Starsmore

Yeah. That might cover one item off it.-lmao-

Im not gonna give all my money away though if you wanted one that bad i wish i knew you sooner i gave my Dtail away to a friend that hardly is never on. Since i don't like it i didn't know she would leave though other wise i'd have given it to a person who wanted more.  

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

I Poetic Justice I

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 pm
Death Pop
I Poetic Justice I
Death Pop
I Poetic Justice I

The one or two I tried for were on deviantArt. XD There's some dA artists that if I could, I'd pay an arm and a leg to get art from.

Endling comes to mind instantly. Dat Lilith.

Angleskully is a badass. I would pay her my paycheck if she'd draw my avi, She draw's just like Yana Toboso the mangaka that write's and Draw's Kuroshitsuji i love the ******** art in that manga emotion_kirakira  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff