Public Transportation Adventures!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vyudali

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:22 pm
Ping of Death
My country has plenty of weird types of public transportation. Even in the cities, you'd find this: skylab. It's illegal of course and quite dangerous. But the first time I tried it, it was fun!
[[WTF... I kind of want to try that now.]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:49 pm
The Dark Illuminati
Ping of Death
My country has plenty of weird types of public transportation. Even in the cities, you'd find this: skylab. It's illegal of course and quite dangerous. But the first time I tried it, it was fun!
[[WTF... I kind of want to try that now.]]
Hehe... It comes in different types too. Some skylabs can have as many as 10 passengers. 5 for each wing.  

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 am
        Unfortunately, as often as I ride the bus (which is all the time) I don't have any terribly interesting stories. Most of my bus stories consist of me complaining about the stupid s**t I overhear other college students (pretty much the only people who regularly ride the city buses) saying to each other. Mostly how loudly people discuss drugs, shoplifting, and casual sex. Not that these things are ALL bad for everyone, but COME ON. *shakes fist*

Eudaemon
]
Also, I now drive a Mini Cooper.
I live in a rural area where a lot of people drive big old farm trucks.
This often results in these drivers thinking they can overtake me, pull out in front of me, pass me, etc. I get passed a lot on the highway. The interesting thing is that my mom can go down the same highway at the exact same speed but since she drives a bigger car, she never gets passed.

First off, I'm totes jealous as mini-coops are my dream cars. Secondly, I come from a rural area in California, so mini coopers were acceptable, but if you drove a Prius people generally had the same reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 am
in regards to being passed

Me and pat live in rural NC, and He drives a Toyota Matrix.

people always ******** ride up our a**, when we're going either exactly speed limit, or even over. 8I

that is when the jersey comes out  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out