Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
VGD:::Vidya Game Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:14 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Playing Skyrim right! biggrin heart heart heart

Whats your favorite game series? Zelda.
- But I also like Fatal Frame. Silent Hill, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney. When ever a new game is out for any of those I tend to pick it up.

What system(s) do you play?
PS3, Wii, DS and PC.

Favorite game character overall?
So many D:.
Princess Peach. Cause I always play her. I'll kick your a** in Brawl in a pink dress! scream heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:16 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Playing Skyrim right! biggrin heart heart heart

- But I also like Fatal Frame. Silent Hill, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney. When ever a new game is out for any of those I tend to pick it up.

PS3, Wii, DS and PC.

Princess Peach. Cause I always play her. I'll kick your a** in Brawl in a pink dress! scream heart

Lol, my little brother mains as Peach too. XD

User Image  

Anaella

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:17 pm
Anaella
Shiver`

PS3, Wii, DS and PC.

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your bro has fabulous taste!
** I get sad if I'm not peach. :C  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:24 pm
Shiver`
Anaella
Shiver`

PS3, Wii, DS and PC.

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your bro has fabulous taste!
** I get sad if I'm not peach. :C

That would be the effects of my influence on him. emotion_awesome His father is a typical macho retard that frowns upon anything that isn't uber manly; while I encourage him to say ******** all that and go with whatever he likes regardless of gender stereotypes. You can guess who he listens to.

I personally always play as Meta Knight. His final smash might be totally useless but goddamn do I ever love that voice.

User Image  

Anaella

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:29 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Whats your favorite game series? Shin Megami Tensei all of them. It is to the extent that I will not buy a game system until there is a SMT game for it thus I do not own Wii, PlayStation 3, or X-Box. I've replayed Persona 3 more than any other game and am currently playing Devil Survivor. I also like Neverwinter Nights [PC] a lot just for all the user-created modules.

I'm looking into getting Nocturne at some point since apparently it's a pretty hard game. How does the battle system compare to the Persona games? I know that there's a push system that's kinda like the 1 More in Persona 4, but aside from that I'm not entirely sure. Also, is that the game where you ought to keep your Pixie until pretty much the end of it?

Granted, I'm kinda assuming that you've played Nocturne here. If you haven't then I apologize. xd

I own Nocturne but have not played it yet. I've heard that the difficulty is more like you need to fight clever and smart. You can take the bash everything and let some random deity sort it out approach unless you enjoy dying very often.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:32 pm
I've got balls of steel

Whats your favorite game series?
Pokemon, Final Fantasy
ds, gba, wii, pc, ps2
Your mom, her secret move is super hot. wink User Image

Tidus Guado

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:35 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Whats your favorite game series? Shin Megami Tensei all of them. It is to the extent that I will not buy a game system until there is a SMT game for it thus I do not own Wii, PlayStation 3, or X-Box. I've replayed Persona 3 more than any other game and am currently playing Devil Survivor. I also like Neverwinter Nights [PC] a lot just for all the user-created modules.

I'm looking into getting Nocturne at some point since apparently it's a pretty hard game. How does the battle system compare to the Persona games? I know that there's a push system that's kinda like the 1 More in Persona 4, but aside from that I'm not entirely sure. Also, is that the game where you ought to keep your Pixie until pretty much the end of it?

Granted, I'm kinda assuming that you've played Nocturne here. If you haven't then I apologize. xd

I own Nocturne but have not played it yet. I've heard that the difficulty is more like you need to fight clever and smart. You can take the bash everything and let some random deity sort it out approach unless you enjoy dying very often.

Ah, makes sense. Carefully test out the elements until you've determined the best sort of action, and then buff/debuff accordingly? I like my buffs. >3 Status ailments are kinda eh to me, though I did show them a lot of love in my latest run of P4. Those magicians in Kanji's bathhouse are aggravating if you don't silence them first.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 pm
Silent Hiiiiiill~ emotion_dowant ..oh and Pokemon. It's addictive.
err..I currently have an a chunky 'ol silver Nintendo DS with a broken hinge and a PS2.
Klaymen (bonus points to you if you know who that is emotion_awesome )

Ugh...I haven't played my PS2 in ages. I've been thinkin' about playin' Psychonauts over again or rollin the 'ol Katamari around but I can never find the time....bah  

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:47 pm
Shiver`
I'll kick your a** in Brawl
Pff, yeah. Okay talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 pm
Legend of Zelda, Golden Sun, Pokemon

Nintendo. But I do own a playstation. Between my brother and I we have most of the nintendo consoles including handhelds... not all, but most. ^_^
I just really like the releases on aforementioned console!

Link, probably... I don't know... Navi maybe. Or Midna just for the random stuff she says XD  

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:11 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Ah, makes sense. Carefully test out the elements until you've determined the best sort of action, and then buff/debuff accordingly? I like my buffs. >3 Status ailments are kinda eh to me, though I did show them a lot of love in my latest run of P4. Those magicians in Kanji's bathhouse are aggravating if you don't silence them first.

Nocturne has reputation for being a game that should be played with a walkthrough guide unless you think being frustrated is fun!

The game has boss encounters where really is only one strategy that works at all for defeating it. If you didn't bring the right demons with you, you're pretty much going to loose because your attacks cannot seriously hurt the boss if it isn't completely immune to what you're using. If you have the right demons but didn't fuse them to have abilities that you need for that encounter, you're going to loose.

If you're not using a walkthrough, you have to figure out what you're going to need then after you loose to the boss encounter, spend time making sure you have the right demons with you for the encounter and that you've fused them with the abilities you are going to need.

Oh and once you beat that boss and progress the story along to the next boss, it's going to be more of the same because the next boss is likely to be immune to whatever demons you used to defeat the prior boss. Now you have to start all over figuring out how to damage him.

The Persona series as a whole is very easy in comparison.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:19 pm
Oh good a quiz.

THE POKEMANS. And the Zeldas is pretty classic.
...But mostly these days I play Terraria. XD

Computer, Wii, DS, PS2. Moooostly computer and DS.

Hmm. Um.
... I'm going to have to go with Amaterasu Okami.
/furryshame  

Catena Carswell

Magic Hobo

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

Nocturne has reputation for being a game that should be played with a walkthrough guide unless you think being frustrated is fun!

The game has boss encounters where really is only one strategy that works at all for defeating it. If you didn't bring the right demons with you, you're pretty much going to loose because your attacks cannot seriously hurt the boss if it isn't completely immune to what you're using. If you have the right demons but didn't fuse them to have abilities that you need for that encounter, you're going to loose.

If you're not using a walkthrough, you have to figure out what you're going to need then after you loose to the boss encounter, spend time making sure you have the right demons with you for the encounter and that you've fused them with the abilities you are going to need.

Oh and once you beat that boss and progress the story along to the next boss, it's going to be more of the same because the next boss is likely to be immune to whatever demons you used to defeat the prior boss. Now you have to start all over figuring out how to damage him.

The Persona series as a whole is very easy in comparison.

Haha, I've fought bosses like that before. ^^ It's not that bad as long as there isn't a long cutscene beforehand. So I'll probably stumble through on Normal mode without a walkthrough and try Hard mode once I know how to beat everything on Normal.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:26 pm
Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, League of Legends, Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts

Playstation One + 2 + 3, Game Boy, (3)DS, Wii, GameCube, N64, Computer, iPhone, ...

Hmmmm. Axel from Kingdom Hearts, Fran and Balthier from FFXII, Fenris and Alistair from Dragon Age.  

Ven Loraine

Explorer

meep12345

Sexy Bear

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Ultima series, Dept. Heaven series, Seiken Densetsu series, Lunar series, Atelier series (which includes Mana Khemia series), Animal Crossing series, Pokémon series (well, really only Silver and SoulSilver...), Ace Attorney series, Professor Layton series, Harvest Moon series (which includes Rune Factory and Innocent Life series), SaGa series, and Marl Kingdom series (which includes Disgaea, Makai Kingdom, La Pucelle, Phantom Brave, etc, series)...

Systems I play the most: DSlite, Dream(y)cast and PS2 (mostly for PSX games though)
Systems I play sometimes: Wii, 3DS, PS3, DSi, and Sega Saturn
Systems I rarely play, but still do: PSP, N64, PSX, Gamecube
Systems I have (and don't really play): Xbox, Xbox 360, 3DO, Sega Genesis, SNES, NES, and a few others not worth mentioning... cat_stare

Umm... Shiny Furret cat_redface
Well, its not really a "game character" but I can't really think of only one, and one only, that I would dub "favorite game character" overall... cat_sweatdrop  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff