Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
18/L/looking - Another update. Still looking x.x Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 pm
Hiya~!!! I know this is an old topic but can't blame a girl for trying. I do have to admit: We have a few things in common. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:40 pm
Imminent_Outcome
Hiya~!!! I know this is an old topic but can't blame a girl for trying. I do have to admit: We have a few things in common. smile

Psh, it's not old.
Also, hi  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:46 pm
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

Psh, it's not old.
Also, hi

So I just realized. We actually used to talk in my thing I posted. *giggles* :3 I don't know if you'd remember but I'm the one who works at a daycare.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

Psh, it's not old.
Also, hi

So I just realized. We actually used to talk in my thing I posted. *giggles* :3 I don't know if you'd remember but I'm the one who works at a daycare.

Oh!
I remember! Can't figure out why we stopped talking though O_o  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:35 am
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

Psh, it's not old.
Also, hi

Oh!

Hmmm... Neither can i. Well anyways... How are you? smile It's been awhile. Heheh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:08 am
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

Psh, it's not old.
Also, hi

Oh!

Hmmm... Neither can i. Well anyways... How are you? smile It's been awhile. Heheh

I'm good, I quit my job at the daycare...lol. How are you?  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:33 pm
To Seal Our Fate
HURR DURRR- Gotta update this thing...

Name: Just call me Fate
Height: 5'9"
Weight: You know, I'm proud of the fact that I'm plus size. I'm tired of people trying to make me feel bad about it..
Drawing
Any video game ever
Anything that passes time really.
Animals.
Root beer
Monster(energy drinks)
Cooking
Sewing
Being a romantic
Guitar
/b/
Dislikes: Being single...I'm so sick of it. Celery is gross, The color orange freaks me out....that's all I can think of actually..

I don't know what else to put here..
Add me on messengers?
MSN: Lateralsunrise@yahoo.com
Steam: pieflavoredbrains

so its not just me.... orange is scary. haha hi I'm chase/ cheiz (yes pronounced cheese). Just thought id quote you. you seem rather awesome. and I wish you luck. It can be a barren wasteland out there sometimes. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:30 pm
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

Psh, it's not old.
Also, hi

Oh!

Really? Why'd you do that? I understand bosses being dicks. I mean my boss is UGHHHH. lol.

Anyways... I'm good. Really good. I have a job, going to school (slowly but surely), and now on here in free time. Can't say I'm not lonely at times but I'm not alone. Friends keep my spirits high on finding that special someone. Just like how it should be with lonely people.. but most don't realize that they really do have people. Hmm... besides all that writing like a maniac and in need to find inspiration to draw. smile That's about it.

How about you?

Imminent_Outcome

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

Oh!

Really? Why'd you do that? I understand bosses being dicks. I mean my boss is UGHHHH. lol.

Anyways... I'm good. Really good. I have a job, going to school (slowly but surely), and now on here in free time. Can't say I'm not lonely at times but I'm not alone. Friends keep my spirits high on finding that special someone. Just like how it should be with lonely people.. but most don't realize that they really do have people. Hmm... besides all that writing like a maniac and in need to find inspiration to draw. smile That's about it.

How about you?

My boss was driving me nuts, long hours and shitty pay. So I quit and now I have an interview for a job at this local hair salon.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:26 pm
CheizLord
To Seal Our Fate
HURR DURRR- Gotta update this thing...

Name: Just call me Fate
Height: 5'9"
Weight: You know, I'm proud of the fact that I'm plus size. I'm tired of people trying to make me feel bad about it..
Drawing
Any video game ever
Anything that passes time really.
Animals.
Root beer
Monster(energy drinks)
Cooking
Sewing
Being a romantic
Guitar
/b/
Dislikes: Being single...I'm so sick of it. Celery is gross, The color orange freaks me out....that's all I can think of actually..

I don't know what else to put here..
Add me on messengers?
MSN: Lateralsunrise@yahoo.com
Steam: pieflavoredbrains

so its not just me.... orange is scary. haha hi I'm chase/ cheiz (yes pronounced cheese). Just thought id quote you. you seem rather awesome. and I wish you luck. It can be a barren wasteland out there sometimes. D:

Something about the color is just unsettling.
and thank you <3  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:44 pm
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

Oh!

How about you?

My boss was driving me nuts, long hours and shitty pay. So I quit and now I have an interview for a job at this local hair salon.

GOOD LUCK~!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

How about you?

GOOD LUCK~!!! biggrin

Thanks <3  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 pm
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

How about you?

GOOD LUCK~!!! biggrin

Thanks <3

No Problem. ^-^ So how are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:07 pm
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

How about you?

GOOD LUCK~!!! biggrin

Thanks <3

I'm alright, just a little bored.
You?  

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:11 pm
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome
To Seal Our Fate
Imminent_Outcome

How about you?

GOOD LUCK~!!! biggrin

Thanks <3

I'm alright, just a little bored.
You?

bored... waiting for people in the house to wake up.  
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff