Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Wha do you hate the most about your period? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:03 am
Most irritating thing about my period? The fact of how irregular it is I know it's because I'm new to the whole thing, and I am like my mum who got it when she was 11 but didn't have irregularly until she was like 16 or 17, I got my first when I was 14 now I am 15 turning 16, I am not sexually active, heck I've never had a boyfriend. I also hate changing the pad, also the cramps. Leaking in my bed on the second day, EVERY TIME scream And the time I leaked onto my school skirt I was in class and it was on the chair, I still had another class until lunch too! redface I'm sooooo happy my school skirt is dark navy blue. But my friends could tell..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:32 am
My_Red_Stars
Most irritating thing about my period? The fact of how irregular it is I know it's because I'm new to the whole thing, and I am like my mum who got it when she was 11 but didn't have irregularly until she was like 16 or 17, I got my first when I was 14 now I am 15 turning 16, I am not sexually active, heck I've never had a boyfriend. I also hate changing the pad, also the cramps. Leaking in my bed on the second day, EVERY TIME scream And the time I leaked onto my school skirt I was in class and it was on the chair, I still had another class until lunch too! redface I'm sooooo happy my school skirt is dark navy blue. But my friends could tell..
You should probably get thicker pads with "wings" to better prevent leaks. I can't STAND wingless and thin pads, 'cause they're always bound to leak for me. gonk
You could always try tampons, too... I've never used one, and never intend to, so I can't really give feedback on those... ^w^""

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:21 am
the cramps. definitely the cramps. it feels like i am being stabbed in the stomach on the first day alone. and i hate having to go and change pads during school cause i feel so awkward sweatdrop ....and i definitely hate the mood swings. one minute I'm like this biggrin then the next I'm like this crying and then the next I'm like scream  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:39 am
Cramps. cramps. cramps. Why cant I be part of the few girls in the world that dont get them???
I remember one time I was in such a rush to get to school on time that I had forgotten to take my "happy pills" (thats what I call my whatever Im taking to make the cramps go away) and by 3rd period, I was so miserable I couldnt focus on my work. My cramps were really bad that day and when I asked the nurse if she could give me some aspirin, SHE COULDNT. So I had to somehow manage through the day without some relief. crying
The bleeding I can manage, though I hate the feeling of it...flowing out... emotion_puke And during the first couple days, I cant help but wonder how Im still alive after seeing so much blood.
My mood swings are annoying too. Im either in a calm mood, a sad mood, but mostly in a "GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY BEFORE I RUIN YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS" mood. scream
Why cant boys be forced to be miserable for a week??? gonk  

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:15 pm
Cramps. Mine hurt in the abdominal region a lot. It hurts, to the point where if I take one more extra-strength tylenol, I might get liver (kidney?) failure so I can't take another one. And it hurts. Then there's the mood swings and the fact that it's kind of irregular.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:02 pm
I don't get issues regarding to my period, but probably the fact that I'm bleeding is the most irritating thing.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:05 pm
Blood Pop
My_Red_Stars
You should probably get thicker pads with "wings" to better prevent leaks. I can't STAND wingless and thin pads, 'cause they're always bound to leak for me. gonk
You could always try tampons, too... I've never used one, and never intend to, so I can't really give feedback on those... ^w^""

I use super extra pads with wings.. I HATE wingless ones, they do nothing for me  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:53 am

Luckily, I don't get cramps when it's my time of the month
        & for the most part, my emotions are usually quite normal.
        I don't really think anything ticks me off, actually.
        Maybe the slight "mess" it gives at times.

T0Ki 0Ni

Cottontail

TemperamentalGoddess

Shadowy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:18 pm
Cramps is the major one for me I have to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:39 pm
The huge cramp at the beggining of my period every month. I've had to leave school a few times because of it.  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PuellaSumDei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:54 pm
I hate bloating >:I
BUT it;s not that big of a deal.
The thing that kills me is my nauseating cramps. It's awful.

At least I only get it every other month biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 pm
the cravings and the bloating.

for some reason when i'm on my period, snacking on carrots just doesn't sound quite as nice as eating my weight in chocolate and potato chips.

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 pm
i hate the feeling of squirting hot youhgurt out of my snatch and cramps. Craving are a b***h too, as are the moodswings and bloating. although all my freinds know when i get my mothly so they know not to provoke me gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:46 pm
I get horribly debilitating migraines with my period. And so if I wasn't enough of a raging b***h at that time of the month, my migraines make me incredibly sensitive to light and sound. So I basically sit in a dimly-lit room and try to distract myself without creating noise until the migraine passes. Seriously, the sunlight is enough to irritate the pain. Honestly, I think I'd be just peachy on my period if it weren't for all that.  

GeekWhistle

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:17 pm
Cramps and mood swings  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items