Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Pretenses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:37 am
User Image

"That we are" Taichi grinned as he spoke. Being gay was going to be so easy with Rin. The white haired boy was just so eagre to go out with him, it was too adorable. Plus that cute little smile! 'Oh god, Yuki's gonna flip when she sees me and Rin holding hands...hell, ALL THE GIRLS will freak out when they see us walking together, holding hands, whatever it is boyfriends do' Taichi had once agian lost himself to his thoughts when rin asked about a date. Though he snapped back immedeatly when he noticed the other had stopped talking "O..oh well um....I dunno" he scratched his cheek as he thought, a bit shy all of a sudden "To be honest...i;ve never been on a date before"

And it was true. Taichi had always had eyes for Yuki and no one else. He'd never even talked to anyone who had shown any interest in him before. But now..now he was in a relationship...kind of. So he would be doing a lot of first. "Um...how about a picnic at the park downtown tomorrow? It's not too crowded on Friday nights so we could have the whole place to ourselves"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image Rin smiled and nodded, "That sounds great to me." He agreed with this kind of date full heartedly. He would be able to be alone with the one he has cared about for a couple years now. His heart was beating really fast from the excitement.

Rin looked at the clock. They had about 20 minutes left of the lunch hour. "lets go get lunch before the hour is over," he said with a big smile on his face. He held out his hand towards Taichi, hinting for them to walk together, holding hands.

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:03 am
User Image

He smiled. Rin's enthusiasm was endearing. "I'm glad" Taichi felt a small twinge of pride when he realized he'd picked the right thing. He was happy that he knew how to make his boyfriend smile, without ever having one before. 'Maybe this means I'll be able to make Yuki smile when we go out'

Taichi looked at Rin's outstretched hand and took it into his own. Holding hands was always fun to Taichi, ever since he was a little boy. But he'd never really had anyone whose hand he could hold aside from his parents, which was not the same at all. Comtent and relieved he had managed to find a boyfriend so quickly, Taichi walked along through the hall, hand-in-hand with Rin.

The two quickly came upon the cafeteria and Taichi grabbed a table off in a corner where they could be seen, but not heard. It would be the perfect vantage spot both for the "couple" to have privacy, and for everyone to see them and figure out what was going on. The ebony haired boy pulled a bento from his backpack and unwrapped the delicate silk napkin from it before oening it. "I have Korean BBQ today, if you're interested in sharing" he smiled warmly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 am
User Image Rin walked along side Taichi to the cafeteria. Rin sat in the chair right across from Taichi. He nodded at Taichi's offer. "Sure," he said returning the warm smile. His heart was starting to calm down from the excitement but it was still fluttering slightly.

(sorry its kinda short. Writers block >.<)  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

Taichi opened his bento to reveal an impecibly laid out meal. Korean BBQ Beef with white rice, broccoli flourettes, and a cupcake for dessert. "You can have the cupcake if you want, I have plenty at home" He smiled, enjoying the feeling of being able to share a homemade meal. Though he would never admit that he makes his own food. It was something he'd gotten into when he was little and he and Yuki went to cooking classes as an elective for school. But he was too humble, and also a bit embarassed, to admit it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 am
User Image Rin nodded and took the cupcake. "Thank you." he undid the wrapper some and took a bite. "mmmmmm this is really good. Who ever made this is an amazing cook." He leisurely ate the rest of the cupcake in order to ebjoy its taste.  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:50 am
User Image

A subtle blush crept it's way to Taichi cheeks as Rin ate his cupcake. His food had been called 'good' before, but never 'amazing.' It was humbling, being praised in such a way. "Thank you" he all but muttered, not intending to have said it at all.

He looked up then and noticed that Yuki had just walked in. Her long chestnut hair lowing softly behind her, her favorite emerald sundress doing much the same against her dainty body. dainty, but all too well developed. Taichi blushed darker and used a pair of chopsticks to pick up a piece of beef for Rin. "Here, try some of this" he said with a shy, yet seductive smile. "Say 'Ahhhhhh' " He held out the chopsticks, offering to feed his new 'boyfriend' and saw Yuki look over from the corner of his eye.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 am
User Image Rin heard Taichi mutter something like 'thank you'. He just smiled and kept eating his cupcake. When he put the last bite of the cupcake in his mouth is when Taichi offered him the piece of beef. He quickly swallowed the last of the cupcake and opened his mouth to take the beef. When he took the piece of beff he smiled lovingly at Taichi and then continued to eat the beef.  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

Taichi smiled as Rin accepted his offer to feed him. He'd seen it done in countless movies and always thought it was a really cute thing to do. That is, until he noticed people staring at him as if in shock. "Yeah I wanted attention but....not exactly like this'

He blushed, suddenly becoming very shy. "Um...sorry if that was a bit personal...I mean....we haven't even had one date yet" Taichi ran his fingers through his ebony locks and looked at his lap, avoiding any onlooking eyes as best he could. "I hope you're not uncomfortable....like I said before...you're my first boyfriend...I only know how to act based off of movies and stuff"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image Rin shook his head and smiled. "Don't worry its ok. I don't feel unconfortable at all. I could care less about what other people thought." Rin glared at the onlookers who promptly went back to eating. Then he looked back at Taichi. He placed a hand on Taichi's cheek and whispered softly, "Don't let others think get to you. They just don't understand..." He tilted his head and looked at Taichi withe soft, conforting eyes and a soft smile.  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:33 am
User Image

Taichi looked up into Rin eyes, completely silent and attentive. The white haired boy was so sincere and confident. It made him feel suddenly guilty to look into those unique, golden eyes of Rin's. Slowly, without thinking, Taichi reached up to caress Rin's cheek. His warm, soft skin felt good beneath his fingertips, and he remembered why he was doing all of this in the first place. He'd never had this kind of human contact before, and he only wanted it from one person. Yuki. This was the way he would get his girl.

He didn't want to lie to Rin, though. The white-haired boy was such a simple, wonderful person, it killed Taichi to think of him hurt. "You have beautiful eyes" He smiled, after a minute. It was true, after all, the boy had some of the most amazing eyes Taichi had ever seen. Stopping himself from lieing wouldn't be hard, it was not letting the truth out that would be hard to do.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 am
User Image Rin smiled and blushed slightly when heard Taichi's compliment. "T-thank you... You have beautiful eyes too... They're my favorite color.." Rin sighed happily and thought, he is an amazing guy and I love him so much. I hope this lasts.  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:09 am
User Image

"So your favorite color is blue?" Taichi asked with a smile. He propped his elbows on the table nd rested his chin on his hands as he listened to Rin. "Hmmm...what's your favorite food? Your favorite TV show?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:18 am
User Image "Yeah," Rin said with a small smile on his face. "Hmm... my favorite food would have to be orange chicken. And my favorite tv show would have to be... doctor who..." He tilted his head while looking at Taichi. "What about you? Whats your favorite food and tv show?" He asked with a curious smile on his face.  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers