Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
WILL GAIA EVER PUT MEMPHIS BACK IN PHIN PHANG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B L ! S S

11,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:28 pm
I cannot believe that they are gone. I am very upset about this as well. Now to fill a decent tank (dolphins) it costs $100? That's insane! Memphis was a nice $10 and introduced me to BG.

You would think that Gaia would be losing money right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:07 pm
I've been doing Cash offers and saving up specifically to wait for Memphis to come back. Now I wonder if she'll come back at all.  

Oxiom

Apocalyptic Survivor

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:20 am
Oxiom
I've been doing Cash offers and saving up specifically to wait for Memphis to come back. Now I wonder if she'll come back at all.

Haha I'm doing the same thing.. XDDD

I hjope they doo! D:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:39 am
chiisai-akanbo
Oxiom

Haha I'm doing the same thing.. XDDD

I hjope they doo! D:

I was sort of hoping they'd bring some of the fish from that... other fishing game they had from Ocean Party here, too. The Zoey is nice, but it's hardly worth the money spent.  

Oxiom

Apocalyptic Survivor

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:11 am
Oxiom
I was sort of hoping they'd bring some of the fish from that... other fishing game they had from Ocean Party here, too. The Zoey is nice, but it's hardly worth the money spent.

:O I liked Ocean Party!! sad they didn't bring it here. D:
.. I hope they add more fish if they don't put memphis back.. but worth it fishes please D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 am
Oxiom

I've also been saving cash offers and don't intend to spend it on anything other than Memphis. I have this avatar and two mules and not enough Gaia cash to fill all three tanks so planned on spending some money on the remainder of fish I would need. Well, I think it's a plan that will never become a reality. Thanks so much, Gaia, for sabotaging the part of your website that I enjoyed the most! Great administration you guys have! If I ran my farm the way you run Gaia I'd try to grow my veggies by throwing gasoline on the ground. Sheesh!  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:21 pm
GailAnne Munchkin
When Gaia announced they were removing Memphis from Phin Phang, they said Memphis would be returned to the shop in several weeks. When I went to school "several" meant anywhere from three to eight. I'm not sure it's been eight weeks but I know it's been "several" and Memphis is still absent from Phin Phang.

I will not be buying anything from the Cash shop until they replace her. I don't see how they believe they're pleasing their long term members by this action, and I know I'm not the only Gaian member upset about this. Methinks Gaia has to be losing members by arbitrarily screwing up booty grab. The removal of the Dolphins - and now Memphis - isn't the only issue with BG. GRRRR!

Yeah it has been about 2 or 3 months so I'd say time up... gaia never stops disappointing me... I know they are losing ppl, cuz I've watched the number of ppl online drop.... I remember when it was always over 100,000 not I've seen times it was barely 10,000...
I don't get on as much as I use 2 but my computer died on me so I get on when I,m around 1... As 4 the Memphis, I believe they think taking them out will make us buy more exspensive fish, but it aint worth it when fish cost more then U make... I'm sorry 2 say when the 1's I have die, I'll just let my tank die as well... They won't get my money...
Yall Have a Merry Christmas if I don't get back B4 then.. Maybe they will bring them back, who knows... I doubt it tho...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 am
my prediction is if they bring them back they will lower the life expectancy  

felinophiles alter ego

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:20 am
felinophiles alter ego
my prediction is if they bring them back they will lower the life expectancy

It's now December 14 so it's pretty obvious to me they aren't going to bring them back. They did bring back the dolphins, but check out how expensive they are! The rest of the fish in the shop are mostly mini-monsters - most of them only living for four weeks. So it looks like when I'm out of mermaids I won't be a tank owner anymore.

I can't figure out for the life of me why Gaia would do such a thing but I suppose they have their reason. They just aren't going to tell us what it is. The bottom line is, I don't appreciate them lying about putting them back when it's pretty obvious they have no intention of returning them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:29 pm
I wish they would put them back into the shop as they are one of my favorite fishies. But no nerfing or whatsoever. They are my beloved and never will I like them to be gone missing. DX  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm
What's the point of having an Enki if he has no Memphis to keep him company? sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:56 pm
bayewulf
What's the point of having an Enki if he has no Memphis to keep him company? sad

Exactly! My Enki is sad just thinking about it!!! crying  

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 pm
GailAnne Munchkin
bayewulf

Your Enki shall be forced into *gasp* sodomy! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm
Y memphis still not back yet D:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

GailAnne Munchkin

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:18 am
bayewulf
GailAnne Munchkin
bayewulf

Your Enki shall be forced into *gasp* sodomy! eek

NO! NO! NO! He shall go into the freezer if he so much as thinks about it! rofl  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff