a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:01 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
a-little-piggy
I don't think cybering is bad or anything (to an extent) but for the op it sounds like the people are incessant and rude about it.

I'm sorry I didn't explain myself right.
I'm not saying its wrong, I'm not saying its right, but I do believe its something...Well lets just put out an example. There is a diffrence between a person that is asking to cyber with you that you know, one that shows proof of who they are. and one that doesn't show any/enough proof.
See what I mean?
I didn't think that you meant it was bad. I completely understand what you mean.

Like, how am I supposed to know who a person is. They could be dirty old pervs for all I know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:23 pm
a-little-piggy
That_Lez_Svmv
a-little-piggy
I don't think cybering is bad or anything (to an extent) but for the op it sounds like the people are incessant and rude about it.

I'm sorry I didn't explain myself right.
I'm not saying its wrong, I'm not saying its right, but I do believe its something...Well lets just put out an example. There is a diffrence between a person that is asking to cyber with you that you know, one that shows proof of who they are. and one that doesn't show any/enough proof.
See what I mean?
I didn't think that you meant it was bad. I completely understand what you mean.

Like, how am I supposed to know who a person is. They could be dirty old pervs for all I know.

Yeah see there you go.
Thank you for understanding.  

SVMV

Radioactive Rabbits

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:20 pm
I say whatever floats their boat. I'm not into cybering so I just ignore them and block them. I have encountered anyone like that in awhile, but I'm not exactly active on gaia anymore so that's probably why. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:56 pm
Radioactive Rabbits
I say whatever floats their boat. I'm not into cybering so I just ignore them and block them. I have encountered anyone like that in awhile, but I'm not exactly active on gaia anymore so that's probably why. xd

LMAO!!  

SVMV

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 pm
i agree its not for finding some one to date or to fool around with its for making friends  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am
weapon-of-love
i agree its not for finding some one to date or to fool around with its for making friends

Well I actually have started to date people from here, but cybering is out of the picture.  

SVMV

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:56 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

Well I actually have started to date people from here, but cybering is out of the picture.

well thats good you should not do anything you dont want to  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:25 pm
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

yeah thank you for understanding  

SVMV

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:27 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love
That_Lez_Svmv
weapon-of-love

yeah thank you for understanding

your welcome <3 im not one to judge if you ever need anyone to talk to im here  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:00 pm
I used to do it, using the creative stories for comics.  

Your_Sweet_Nightmares

Imminent_Outcome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:43 pm
It's because most people now and days are horn dogs. Plain and simple.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:53 pm
Your_Sweet_Nightmares
I used to do it, using the creative stories for comics.

Lmao! xD  

SVMV

SVMV

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:55 pm
Imminent_Outcome

Well yeah, but there is (most of the time) a better way of doing stuff. Yeah know?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 pm
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

Well yeah, but there is (most of the time) a better way of doing stuff. Yeah know?

Yes, I do agree. Most of those people are just not aware of how to be smart or anything for those urges to be taken care of.  

Imminent_Outcome

SVMV

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:47 pm
Imminent_Outcome
That_Lez_Svmv
Imminent_Outcome

Yes, I do agree. Most of those people are just not aware of how to be smart or anything for those urges to be taken care of.

Yeah. Or plain just go out and be social find real person you could have face to face. (Not saying long distance relationships are bad either)  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff