.:Asella Chara~ Greenblood!:. [Crits Needed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:46 am

I'm not going to give a big ole' crit yet because I just woke up and still need to find my glasses, but as a reminder Number of Strengths need to match the number of flaws!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:07 pm
First off, her last name needs six letters. :U

Secondly, if you're changing her outfit to "blend in more", please make it show by changing the pictures we see to take as first impressions of her. I can't tell if the lime green-cantaloupe fiasco is supposed to be her main or alternate, but it implies that it's her main outfit by how many times it shows up and how it's the first thing anyone sees. And I could easily go into paragraphs about how many problems there would be with that, including things other people haven't covered. It's just really, really unacceptable. D: (And the color combo seriously hurts my eyes)

Third, her symbol needs to be in a clear spot on her outfit. I have to squint to see it on her sprite, and it's not even showing on her drawn art! While it doesn't have to be front-and-center, it should be around the general chest area and visible, you know? On her lime green-cantaloupe fiasco outfit, I don't know if it's a symbol or design or a stain or mistake. On the gray one, it practically blends in for me.

Bio crit time:
-Why does she like color so much as to have a MISSION for it? What IS bad about the other colors about Alternia? As said, a movie poster doesn't cut it because they lack color like most things Alternia. How are black and gray eyesores if they're what she grew up with? Did she see a lot of blood or tears growing up? In an abandoned place like Old Hemisect, that's probably the only way she's seen anything beyond black, gray, and her own/her lusus' blood color.
-If she gets whiny and annoying around authority figures if she's not eating candy, she'll get in trouble and possibly get herself culled before she can grow up to 'introduce color to the bland world'. Does she ever try to hold back, or does she not care about her own well-being at all?
-Speaking of, what would she DO exactly that would bring color to Alternia while also being productive to troll society?
-Those shoes look awful for walking on a beach. Just saying.
-What inspired her to make any kind of eye shadow in the first place?
-What if she hits someone STRONGer than her and ends up breaking her own fist? Would she learn from that or keep hitting and break more parts of herself and possibly risk being culled?
-Her horns are neat. I like them.  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:08 pm
Quick Note: Her drawn art is an older version of her, that's why there's no symbol. Also I didn't draw it. XD
Lemme see what I can go fix now. 8U  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:41 pm
What is this, Tsunderesugarfiend???
ok. I think you need to tone it down. Give the poor girl some middleground. Like, a personality she has between the end of her sugar crash and her next rush.

The crash could be right after shes off of the buzz from her sugar hit, and be the scary-crazy-stay-away-lady... but I agree with some of the other crits that... what you have...
its just too much :/

Also... OUCH. My color sense BURNS.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Application Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff