Submit

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:19 pm
I've run Dark Heresy and Deathwatch, I have a lot more Deathwatch books though so I know a lot about those, I actually went and read through the entire Dark Heresy core book.

Though don't ask me if I remember it all, heheh.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:31 pm
Is anyone interested in a Fantasy/40k crossover? where characters of the fantasy realm end up in the 40k universe by accident and end up working to get back. All would be welcome and ideas and opinions on this idea are welcome too. I have been itching to have an rp :3  

Henin

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 pm
Planning on maybe making an Imperial guard 40k rp, starting off with a RIP squad trying to survive throughout the war-zone of a chaos world being pacified and retaken. Anyone interested?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:59 pm
With the new Eldar release, that is still the only species I would want to rp as right now.  

Heart of Will

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 am
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
Planning on maybe making an Imperial guard 40k rp, starting off with a RIP squad trying to survive throughout the war-zone of a chaos world being pacified and retaken. Anyone interested?
Ya know what, I'm in. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:48 pm
DarkElf27

Sweet! I'm thinking about beginning them off somewhere in the Sabbat worlds, just trying to figure out a definite battle-ground to start them off at. or I guess i could try and come up with a few names for the planetary systems.
((edit wink )

I know maybe instead in the segmentum obscuris, A fleet or something has mobilized in response to the 13th black crusade and is now pushing back against chaos borders. They can start off on Messina, I think it has some interesting canon behind it as well ^~^

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:33 am
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
DarkElf27

Sweet! I'm thinking about beginning them off somewhere in the Sabbat worlds, just trying to figure out a definite battle-ground to start them off at. or I guess i could try and come up with a few names for the planetary systems.
((edit wink )

I know maybe instead in the segmentum obscuris, A fleet or something has mobilized in response to the 13th black crusade and is now pushing back against chaos borders. They can start off on Messina, I think it has some interesting canon behind it as well ^~^
Makes sense, perhaps the survival remains of a few different companies from recent losses were combined to form a counter-push force? That way we could justify members of different regiments being played by by people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:46 am
DarkElf27
Makes sense, perhaps the survival remains of a few different companies from recent losses were combined to form a counter-push force? That way we could justify members of different regiments being played by by people.

As well as the different system nationalities of the soldiers within the regiment. ((i.e.Vostroyan,Catachan,Cadian,Pyraxian dragoons etc.)) The regiment could be formed from the survivors of the first campaign before they get a new influx of recruits making essentially our charries "The ol' men". They'll start off with one half of the Cadian defense fleet expanding into Scarus after the initial crusades end. The charries we would be playing would either be new recruits, deserters, insubordinates, or war criminals at first. Since they're going to start off as a RIP squad. Then to kick them off we'll throw them onto a planet having been invaded by a chaos cult. Loyalist forces are holding out but are scarce and many of the battle-force pushing back are fresh and inexperienced troops making the war effort quite...troublesome for high-command.Making the need for experienced veterans utmost and sending our sorry asses into the worst hell's imaginable.

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:39 am
So it's going to be Only War then?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:06 pm
Vikki Stardust
So it's going to be Only War then?

No, not at all. There will also be times between deployments, travelling between systems which means free travel aboard the vessel they're on and the civilian transports that go with them. There's a name they reference them in gaunt's ghosts I'll have to find it but basically they're like below-deck slums complete with bars,gambling parlors, etc. That way there will be time for the characters to relax, interact, entwine and develop better together. Aside from that basically just training drills. Creates the potential for more drama. 3nodding

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:24 am
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
DarkElf27

As well as the different system nationalities of the soldiers within the regiment. ((i.e.Vostroyan,Catachan,Cadian,Pyraxian dragoons etc.)) The regiment could be formed from the survivors of the first campaign before they get a new influx of recruits making essentially our charries "The ol' men". They'll start off with one half of the Cadian defense fleet expanding into Scarus after the initial crusades end. The charries we would be playing would either be new recruits, deserters, insubordinates, or war criminals at first. Since they're going to start off as a RIP squad. Then to kick them off we'll throw them onto a planet having been invaded by a chaos cult. Loyalist forces are holding out but are scarce and many of the battle-force pushing back are fresh and inexperienced troops making the war effort quite...troublesome for high-command.Making the need for experienced veterans utmost and sending our sorry asses into the worst hell's imaginable.
Sounds like a plan. Be careful about making your profile/posting requirements too stringent though, or you're not going to attract enough people to make it work out. Also, definitely recommending you combine the profile thread into the OOC or one of your reserved posts in the IC thread, 'specially considering you're asking for profiles to be PMed. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 am
DarkElf27
Sounds like a plan. Be careful about making your profile/posting requirements too stringent though, or you're not going to attract enough people to make it work out. Also, definitely recommending you combine the profile thread into the OOC or one of your reserved posts in the IC thread, 'specially considering you're asking for profiles to be PMed. wink

I'll cut the OOC and throw it in the profile thread ^^ but how do you get rid of a topic once it's been created?

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:40 pm
Xxx- Bizkit -xxX
DarkElf27

I'll cut the OOC and throw it in the profile thread ^^ but how do you get rid of a topic once it's been created?
Done. ^^ I'll try and get my profile in this weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:51 pm
DarkElf27

Done. ^^ I'll try and get my profile in this weekend.

Not a problem, I have to go to work >.< but hopefully I have tomorrow off. I'll have to write up my first post then or when I get home.

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200

HeavyMetalHeartbreaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 am
So ive had the idea in my head for awhile and wanted to see if anyone else would be interested. Basically its a kind of what if story that i want to play out and see what would happen. The Tau stumble upon a lost Eldar craftworld that is close to losing the war against chaos. The tau offer to help the old race in exchange for them joining the fight for the greater good. Basically the roleplay would explore the developing unity of the Tau and Eldar and the elite soldiers that would be born from the combination of the two races greatest aspects. Other races can be involved as well though and it would be great to see the over all universal reaction to the combined forces  
Roleplaying Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff