Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessa Hazel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:46 am
ninja If I'm not supposed to introduce myself at this time, I fully apologize. ninja

My name is Jes/Jessa/Jessica. I love to write and have been writing poetry and short stories for a good...seven years. I'm not good at it, but I do it anyways.

I don't really know what to say. I try to be positive and give out good criticism. Nobody deserves their dreams crushed, but everyone deserves the opportunity to rise above what they perceive as their true potential. After all, I believe that all of us have a lot more in us than we believe.

I obviously have a big mouth and a lot of opinions. (Which is why you'll see me use 'my three cents' to acknowledge the fact that I spew more ramblings than I should.) In my defense though, I have to be up in an hour and I've slept very little. Insomnia is my curse.

I look forward to meeting you all. You all seem lovely. I'm going to shut up now. Thank you for letting me in the guild. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 am
Well we are happy to have you.  

Gnomes-san
Vice Captain

Heart Of Ash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:14 pm
Hello everyone~ I'm Heart of Ash, but I can go by Heart, or Ash ^_^

I'm seventeen years old, and I'm a pretty good writer...I guess. I write poetry and I roleplay some. If a story's good enough I'll forget to blink, but lately it's hard to find a writing that great. I came here to share some of my writings and try to find a good read ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 am
I can speak form my own experience, that we've some excellent writers here. Read, critique, post your own, this is a great place for all of that.  

Gnomes-san
Vice Captain

ThatGirlWhoWrites

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:34 am
Hey, guys. I'm Juls (ThatGirlWhoWrites, for any sites that'll accept it). I am nineteen years old, and I'm very shy about sharing my work at any stage of its development. With that said, I was hoping this guild would give me a place to share my writing, will result in constructive criticism (I love criticism! heart ), and will also provide prompts or ideas about repairing the plots of my stories, since I tend to outline, then deviate in distracting ways.

I write poetry, urban fantasy (Bara the Mercenary, you and I may have a lot to talk about here) with the occasional religious (angels! *swoon*) undertone, and other general fiction.

Right now I'm working on two books; one, the first installment of a trilogy; and, the other, a stand-alone horror novel. Hope this guild can push me to finish them both.

Enough about me, though. Let's move on to the next person.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 am
Hey, I'm DivineDenstiny or just Destiny. I am fifteen. I found refuge in books when my father died a few years ago. So I decided to see if I was any good at writing. But being me the only thing I am shy about is people reading my stories. I love fantasy and some Science Fiction. I have a lot of ideas but my writing isn't great. Please don't be shy about criticizing my work or else I won't learn.  

DivineDenstiny

tying15

Dedicated Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:20 pm
Well...I'm known as T or Tomi I suppose and I'm 13. I found the need to do better with my writing...especially fiction and dialogue I find I'm lacking in that particular area. Personally I prefer more action, fantasy, and sci-fi though I don't mind the occasional romance as long as it doesn't dominate the plotline. Right now I'm working on a dystopian story.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm
Hello everyone. I am NastyNate27, but you can call me Nate (the 'Nasty' part is entirely untrue). I am eighteen years of age, currently unemployed and out of school.

Writing is my passion and I hope to become an author one day. Until then, I am always looking to improve my skill and hoping i can help others with whatever problems they may have.  

NastyNate27

SugarFig

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:00 am
Hello,
My name is Carissa, you can call me Rissy or by my username on here.
I'm going to be nineteen soon and in June I'm getting married. (No I will not listen to any criticism about that)
I write about almost anything, although the poetry I come up with is mostly horror. I'm looking into expanding my abilities by attempting romance.
I'm glad to be able to express my writing here and will do my best to improve with any suggestions I receive.
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:48 pm
Hello! The name's Marigoldeyes, although I'm used to be called Hikari.
I mainly write adventure/paranormal where teens run around with their hairs on fire and strange antagonists playing with them, but my short stories tend to revolve around science and delve into quite serious things. Nothing too morally complicated.

Marigoldeyes

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:18 pm
Hello my name is Night Kunoichi. You may call me Night, NK or Niku or whatever else your imagination can come up with pertaining to my name. biggrin I am 21 years old and I'm currently pursuing a degree in Respiratory Therapy so I log on to gaia sporadically. Sometimes I have loads of time to log on and others I don't even have time to breathe. XD I've been writing since my freshman year in highschool and I have come a long way but there is still lots of room for growth! I write fiction but will not write poetry. I'm far to long winded to even touch the art of short word xp . I do love to roleplay but I've been hard pressed to find a good partner that is willing to put up with my random updating patterns. XD I have been known to be unable to update for a few months and then randomly I'll hit you with multipage replies! rofl If you want to roleplay with me please don't take it personally if I turn you down. I have been picky as of late because I've gone such a long period with having to settle with a less than desired literacy rate. Anyway it's nice to meet you all! Sorry, I'm a bit chatty. =_= I think I put too much....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:09 pm
I'm 3Amaranth13. You all may call me Amaranth or Ama. I'm 18 years old and am currently on my way to graduating from high school.

I've been writing stories since 7th grade, due to my English teacher being a very good inspiration. I like to try many genres of writing to see which part of my writing works best. I usually like to write in the morning, when I'm hungry, or when thoughts pop in my head.

My writing is mainly inspired by my dreams or daydreams. My stories usually have a horror element in them due to being used to writing horror, but most of my writing is random, so if my writing seems off or confusing, that's why. Most of my stories have characters who are broken or corrupted in their minds or souls, their ages ranging from teen to adult.

Other than my dream of being a writer for short stories, I also want to write, act, and direct for low budget/underground film.

Nice to meet all of you! ^^

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

GoMU GoMU JUiCeBoX BANKAI

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:52 pm
HEYY THAR, I'M KRIS.

NastyNate27
I am eighteen years of age, currently unemployed and out of school.

I like a wide range of fiction, but for me when it comes to reading and writing, plot and characters come before flowidity and grammar (though they come second) biggrin My favourite genres are probably fantasy and adventure dramallama

I write a lot of original and fanfiction works, but my fanfiction is the only work I post online~
I look forward to chilling here with all you wonderful eople biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:01 pm
Hello there!
My name is Jordan, but you can call me Jo. I'm 14 going on 15 and a freshman in highschool.
When I write, I usually like to write short stories, and usually some form of fiction biggrin

jumpforjo

XbeyondXsavingX

Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:29 pm
Greetings to all.
-I'm Demi. (This is the only real name I will be addressed by. My username is fine too, if you prefer.)
-I'm 20.
-Female.
-Graduated in '09. I'm old. Don't like it? I don't care. My acct has been here since '07.
-I respond to any form of communication, though I must ask, no random friend requests. If you must, explain why you are adding me.

Anything else you need to know, ask, or look on my profile.
This is all.  
Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces