Reply Roleplaying Forum
~~ Minute RP Game! ~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:39 pm
Give him some highly caffinated coffe and have him practice before hand with romulan ale.

You have been left in command of engenering when something goes aray. it has to be fixed, but the jeffreies tube is blocked, you dont have the proper expertise to do what needs to be done. what do you do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:08 am
Make something up, of course. Maybe bounce some graviton particle beams off the main deflector dish, grab a Tribble and some chewing gum, whatever gets it done.

You're seperated from your away team during an incursion into a Romulan base. You've been detected. What do you do?  

Doctor Bones McCoy

Preator Suran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:08 pm
Set your phaser to widespread stun and back yourself into a sealed corner so that nobody can sneak up behind you. Then use your commbadge to call for help.

What would you do if you were in a mission against the Dominion, and you found out that your captain was a changeling, and the captain has found out that you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:31 am
Easy, tell everyone on the ship, shoot him and take iver the ship! I think...

You are cruising through space when all of the sudden Species 8472 and the Borg are having a war, but they decide to go after you for revenge instead!  

Kiera Greyback

PizzaFury

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:19 am
You start ordering your tatical officer to fire phasers and torpedos at random well yelling at your helmsman and engineer to bring on that new slip stream drive to take you out of there.

You are bringing Captain janeway her morning coffee when you accidently spill it all over her and her note pads recking them, what do you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:04 pm
Apologize to her and then run like hell.

You are at a Romulan diplomatic conference when your translator malfunctions causing you to accidentally insult the preator?  

Preator Suran

Dead Red Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:16 pm
Try to get my Translator to work if not, then call for help from someone to beam down and be my translator.

You are captin of a star ship trying to settle peace tretties between Kilngons and Romulins, but two assassins come out of the blue and kill the translators for the Romulins and Klingons.. They both assume the other send assassins to stop the peace treaty and try to declair war on one another. what do you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:05 pm
Knowing that you try to do you besta nd get your star fleet a** out of there and watch them as they destory each other mena while you tend to your normal every day duties like nothing is going on

You are a captain aboard a star ship when you get a distress call from a sector in enemy territory and if you enter this terriotory you are risked of being destoryed as well in violation of your orders from star fleet, what do you fo?  

PizzaFury

ryan2390

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:55 am
Aha-A Kobyashi Maru scenario.

I wuold tell the ship in distress to prepare to lower sheild the moment we are in transporter range and have my engineer genrate some sort of dampening field to help mask us from enemy sensors. I would thneget the hell out and set course for the nearest armed starbase.

--------------------------------------------

You are in a type 7 shuttlecraft when it is comandeered by the ferengi. You are placed in a ferengi holding cell with your crewmate. You have nothing except your rank pips and uniform-What would YOU do?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:43 pm
use the pins on the back of your rank pips to short the lock, and tear the uniform sleeves into a rope to tie up your guards and take their weapons. Then, fool the Ferengi officers intoi thinking that the pips are, in fact, rare crystaline gold from (wherever), and you will trade them for your offload at a starbase. Then, at the starbase, put your quarters under lockdown while security deals with the furious Ferengi, who have just found out that the pips are, in fact, just Starfleet rank pips.

~~~

Geordi is in the middle of a baseball game in holo, when someone opens the doors and the home run he just hit sails through and trips Piccard. What do you do?  

Hyratel Dragon

PizzaFury

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:35 am
You point and laugh at him

You walk into your quarters and find james t kirk making out with your girlfriend, what do you do?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:03 pm
Quote:
You walk into your quarters and find james t kirk making out with your girlfriend, what do you do?

ask for a transfer.

you are on a planet where you need environmental suits. You beam down and are attacked by aliens, you get rid of them but your suit is damaged and your communicater dosen't work. you have less then ten minutes before you die, what do you do?  

Skyve Niara

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

ryan2390

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:21 am
Set your phaser to overload and hope your ship picks it up locks onto your bio-signitures

________________________________________________________-

i havent got one crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:03 pm
ryan2390
Set your phaser to overload and hope your ship picks it up locks onto your bio-signitures

________________________________________________________-

i havent got one crying

Go to the holo suites and find a good program for a creative idea!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have been turned in to a Borg but you are still you, you are going on a rampage. How do you stop your self with out harming the girl you love?  

LabTech Deusy

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers