Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
NEED HELP WITH ACHIEVEMENTS D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari chan21
Crew

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:17 pm
Vishkah
I'll happily join you for the clambake one, but I have no idea what a Prayer Circle achievement is - how do you unlock that one?

If done some research and it seems that you need to have Forum Junior to unlock Prayer Circle. And to achieve Forum Junior, you need the Popular Thread and the Invisibility achievements.
I tried severals times to get Invisibility, but it's just impossible... emo I don't know what can sound so boring that no one would want to post on the chatterbox...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:55 pm
Vishkah
I'll happily join you for the clambake one, but I have no idea what a Prayer Circle achievement is - how do you unlock that one?

Do you have the achievement opened yet?
If not then I think Hikari posted the requirements for opening the achievement. xD
and thank you very much for the help ..hmmm girl count. ahmm. 10 more I think xDDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:56 pm
[quote="hollowlaughter"

Well, we should be able to do that and Clambake at the same time, yeah?

I'm in since this avi is stuck female for now, least until they get some better facial hair available for folks. razz

THaaaank you very much xDD
Maybe they'll snuck some facial hair on the Custom Cut?? xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:02 pm
Hikari chan21

If done some research and it seems that you need to have Forum Junior to unlock Prayer Circle. And to achieve Forum Junior, you need the Popular Thread and the Invisibility achievements.
I tried severals times to get Invisibility, but it's just impossible... emo I don't know what can sound so boring that no one would want to post on the chatterbox...

hmm try this..
make a topic entitled "sheet" see if someone posts biggrin
or if it doesn't work try a vegetables name.
Good luck!! >w<  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Akiyzu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:48 pm
Hikari chan21
Vishkah

The way I've done invisibility in the past is by putting a period "." in the title when it's REALLY late at night. That's the time when most of the Chatterbox community isn't as active :] In the content portion, just hit the space bar once to leave it blank. It should work within the first three tries ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:02 am
Akiyzu
Hikari chan21
Vishkah

The way I've done invisibility in the past is by putting a period "." in the title when it's REALLY late at night. That's the time when most of the Chatterbox community isn't as active :] In the content portion, just hit the space bar once to leave it blank. It should work within the first three tries ^^

OH! Posting that late is a plus!! heart heart
Nice >w<  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Akiyzu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 am
chiisai-akanbo
Akiyzu
Hikari chan21
Vishkah

OH! Posting that late is a plus!! heart heart
Nice >w<

Did it work for you? biggrin Also, if you manage to get it off the first page of the chatterbox, you're pretty much scott-free XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:04 am
Akiyzu

Did it work for you? biggrin Also, if you manage to get it off the first page of the chatterbox, you're pretty much scott-free XD

I'm not sure.. I did mine months ago so I don't remember if I posted late or something. xD But it's a plus if they wish to try and snag that achievement xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Akiyzu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 am
chiisai-akanbo
Akiyzu

I'm not sure.. I did mine months ago so I don't remember if I posted late or something. xD But it's a plus if they wish to try and snag that achievement xD

Oh! Lol XD

It seems like a lot of people really have trouble with this achievement. On my first account, I literally tried for a week trying to get the invisibility =__= One day I was up around...midnight my time and figured out how to post a blank thread >>

The period in the title makes it difficult to click and many don't want to go through the trouble of making their cursor fit over the title "just right" so they don't bother with it. If they do, and they open it up to a blank page, they're either really discouraged at having nothing to respond to, or they're in a bad mood and they rain on the parade x] (very unlikely though) since then, on other accounts, I have been able to get it on the first try xD
/endstory  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:21 am
Akiyzu
Oh! Lol XD

It seems like a lot of people really have trouble with this achievement. On my first account, I literally tried for a week trying to get the invisibility =__= One day I was up around...midnight my time and figured out how to post a blank thread >>

The period in the title makes it difficult to click and many don't want to go through the trouble of making their cursor fit over the title "just right" so they don't bother with it. If they do, and they open it up to a blank page, they're either really discouraged at having nothing to respond to, or they're in a bad mood and they rain on the parade x] (very unlikely though) since then, on other accounts, I have been able to get it on the first try xD
/endstory

Lol xDD well I myself don't bother with threads that are hard to click xDD lol
but I think that maybe just maybe. if gaia tweaks the announcements into something useful those *cough* 'bad people' who likes to ruin achievements will start lurking.. xDD
And nice you we're able to all of those on your mules!? xD I haven't tried getting one on my mule [busy D: ] but maybe I will,,, next time XD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Akiyzu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:44 am
chiisai-akanbo
Akiyzu
Oh! Lol XD

/endstory

Lol xDD well I myself don't bother with threads that are hard to click xDD lol
but I think that maybe just maybe. if gaia tweaks the announcements into something useful those *cough* 'bad people' who likes to ruin achievements will start lurking.. xDD
And nice you we're able to all of those on your mules!? xD I haven't tried getting one on my mule [busy D: ] but maybe I will,,, next time XD

It's really sad because some of them lurk in the Achievements forum :[

Yeah XD It's a shame I completely abandoned those little guys >>"" I got tired of all my stuff being spread about XD It's funny because when I try to get invisibility, I'll completely forget that I made a thread, then the next day I get a little random achievement thing and it'll make my whole night XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:46 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Hikari chan21
Me and my mule can help you with clambake, but I still haven't unlocked Prayer Circle... xp

oh my thank yyou need 9 more biggrin
hmm I'm not sure but maybe yours would get unlocked too if you take part on someone's achievement post?

I got 5 girls that can help you with this. Just tell me when and I'll get them to post for ya.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:48 pm
Hikari chan21

What I did was post 3 threads one after another really quick and normally one of them would get through. I did it maybe a week after the achievements were out and tons of people were still trying to screw me up, but it still snuck through.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:16 pm
May I join as well? smile  

All I Want Is Candy

Hikari chan21
Crew

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:41 pm
chiisai-akanbo

Akiyzu

azndreams

Thanks, everyone, for you advise. I'm really, really thankful! whee
It seems that in a couple of hours I'll finally accomplish invisibility, even though I adopted a slightly different method. I used the time when chatterbox has more people posting and replying and my thread went unnoticed. 3nodding
As such, I'm about to unlock Prayer Circle.

Edit:
Yes! I did it. xd
By the way, could anyone quote me with the words "That's what she said.", please, so that I achieve The Perfect Setup? Or it won't count if it is in a guild?  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff