Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
ATTN: Needing ppl to start planning This Year's Halloween!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:37 pm
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

wow...that pretty awesome...I don't bother touching my profile....I'll just break something.

haha. does the images all look in place properly? some browsers don't show them up right

ya, they all look to be in pretty good order. oh, and grabbed you booty...adn tapped it.......haha

that's good then. and ty for that :3
indeed, and just as a rather fast update, have the enki, and am a quarter to the sub....twas a good thing I had been saving up for a while there

Okay, well when you have your end organized, send me a PM. I have been trying to contact the guild owner but I think her account may have been hacked  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 pm
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

wow...that pretty awesome...I don't bother touching my profile....I'll just break something.

haha. does the images all look in place properly? some browsers don't show them up right

ya, they all look to be in pretty good order. oh, and grabbed you booty...adn tapped it.......haha

indeed, and just as a rather fast update, have the enki, and am a quarter to the sub....twas a good thing I had been saving up for a while there
ya, it is really no problem, but i really need ot try adn save my gold for me every once in a while, I keep on using it for dolphins for my thread  

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:53 am
Campb3ll
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Campb3ll

ya, it is really no problem, but i really need ot try adn save my gold for me every once in a while, I keep on using it for dolphins for my thread

haha. I hear that. dolphins are good for gold payouts smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:15 am
I hope the enki and stone coatl I dontated to the guild will be useful for this event. I hope she hasnt been hacked. It's horrible when that happens.  

Pippin Aelaera Nueth

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lorhean

Beloved Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:16 am
This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
Halloween! Halloween! <3

Ok, got that out of my system. Anywho...I'm fairly new to the Guild but I was thinking that we could do different TekTek themed contests starting from the 1st of October all the way till the 31st. Maybe like one week the theme is a witch, the next a murder scene, or different stuff and every week a panel of judges chooses the winner and they receive a small prize! Then at the end of the month we take the winning TekTek's and have one last contest for like an ultimate prize! It's just an idea. But it could be fun. :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:24 am
wheeee! i love halloween heart  

Felinophile

felinophiles alter ego

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:33 am
000000000000000hhhh!!!!!!!! spooky burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:35 am
Lorhean
Halloween! Halloween! <3

Ok, got that out of my system. Anywho...I'm fairly new to the Guild but I was thinking that we could do different TekTek themed contests starting from the 1st of October all the way till the 31st. Maybe like one week the theme is a witch, the next a murder scene, or different stuff and every week a panel of judges chooses the winner and they receive a small prize! Then at the end of the month we take the winning TekTek's and have one last contest for like an ultimate prize! It's just an idea. But it could be fun. :3

That's a really good idea! (This is peachy on a mule, btw) I will be adding that to the list! 3nodding  

angelwingsflower

Lorhean

Beloved Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:58 am
angelwingsflower
Lorhean
Halloween! Halloween! <3

That's a really good idea! (This is peachy on a mule, btw) I will be adding that to the list! 3nodding

Thank you! And I also don't mind helping out with this if need be. :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:06 am
Lorhean
angelwingsflower
Lorhean
Halloween! Halloween! <3

Okay. I will post this contest on 1st of october and the prizes and such.

edit: this is peachy as well  

I Am Lulu Belle

Lorhean

Beloved Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:07 am
I Am Lulu Belle
Lorhean
angelwingsflower
Lorhean
Halloween! Halloween! <3

Lol you certainly have a lot of mules. XD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:14 am
Lorhean
I Am Lulu Belle
Lorhean
angelwingsflower
Lorhean
Halloween! Halloween! <3

Lol you certainly have a lot of mules. XD

Indeed. Around 28 or so. But who's counting? rofl  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:59 am
been getting low game plays in my tanks.. so how are people going? ^_^ ooh.. halloween sounds nifty! XD

well I have an idea going on my little nut cracker here.. I think an avi art contest with different themes..

theme 1: scary avi art with fishies
theme 2: scary avi art with guild maties XD *i want in here*
theme 3: scary avi art with jack wink or any other scary ones out there..

*very fond of these*

themed contest for fun!
theme 1: vampire/werewolf
theme 2: scientist and/or creations

oh.. and maybe a poem contest and a story contest concerning scary stuff XD woooh!! I love this!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 am
I'm rather bad at coming up with ideas >.<
But I can add lawnshark to the prizes (not much, but always something, poor thing has not yet lived to see more of its kind)  

ewalucja

Silent Creature

45,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

angelwingsflower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:02 am
Arch Angel Neko
been getting low game plays in my tanks.. so how are people going? ^_^ ooh.. halloween sounds nifty! XD

well I have an idea going on my little nut cracker here.. I think an avi art contest with different themes..

theme 1: scary avi art with fishies
theme 2: scary avi art with guild maties XD *i want in here*
theme 3: scary avi art with jack wink or any other scary ones out there..

*very fond of these*

themed contest for fun!
theme 1: vampire/werewolf
theme 2: scientist and/or creations

oh.. and maybe a poem contest and a story contest concerning scary stuff XD woooh!! I love this!

Very nice indeed! I will be using the idea of avi art with guild maties, the short story and the avatar contest! smile  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff